Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities (11417 Views)

Wanted Killer Of Rivers DPO, 2baba’s Men Storm Community, Kill Five / Herdsmen Flee South-East, Invade Benue Communities / Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by Migulmajeed: 11:04am On May 08, 2021
H
Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by temitope27(m): 11:04am On May 08, 2021
But I thought someone said this venue people are very strong, even sowore go carry bodyguard for there lol , and venue guy dey form 'danguro' for my area here in akure, God punish this guy 2day cheesy
Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by Udembalusi: 11:06am On May 08, 2021
Gdd
Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by ahiboilandgas: 11:10am On May 08, 2021
Emergingnation:
Again, armed herders kill five in two separate attacks on Benue communities

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/again-armed-herders-kill-five-in-two-separate-attacks-on-benue-communities/
benue people must raise up to defend them self from this killers
Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by DamnnNiggarr: 11:10am On May 08, 2021
ygowon:
When they do so and succeed, helinues, pissfullprotester, mekaboy become happy.

Including NgeneUkwenu
You'll never see them in this type of thread,
But let the topic change to
IGBO, IPOB ,ESN OR UGM
, then you'll see them jumping up and down,
Foaming from both sides of their mouths.

I wonder the type of persons these ones are,
I only pity those around then in real life.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by Abilistic(m): 11:12am On May 08, 2021
Ortom should stop lamenting and setup a state security network to protect his people.

This is really getting out of hand
Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by Psalmistproject: 11:15am On May 08, 2021
I wonder why with this kind of daily attaks, this guys cannot put together local militias that if not for anything else, alert people of incoming threats in the night.

They should always be awake and vigilant 12 men can coordinate this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:16am On May 08, 2021
surprised that entire community still goes to sleep at night in Benue state. They ought to have worked out a mechanism for surprising these herders.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by rotadeco27: 11:17am On May 08, 2021
If herdsmen are killing u and u don't stand up.to attack them back , the killing will continue, life is sacred ,any ethnicity or religion that preaches killing of fellow human being for any course is satanic
Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by Jostoman: 11:28am On May 08, 2021
When vigilante are ready now it will be eye for an eye.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by emonis88: 11:29am On May 08, 2021
Benue should ve their own group like ipob , so if d govt proscribe them like ipob they il send d police n d military down there so like they in d east now , herdsmen il not dare come there with both military n police there ,like they r d east.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by ogbuefi677(m): 11:32am On May 08, 2021
cc: Omenka
Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by princepee: 11:35am On May 08, 2021
franktech:
Is General Yakubu Gowon not from there?
One Nigeria for life
ni on he is not. He is from jos
Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:48am On May 08, 2021
Why would everyone go to bed at that hour especially the youths knowing full well that buhari is still the islamic president of this country? The able-bodied youths need to stand-up to their call.

I know that Tiv people like to go to bed on time for a particular reason which I don't want to say openly but at this moment, they should consider their safety first, perhaps until buhari leaves power...
Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by wink2015(m): 11:50am On May 08, 2021
Guyman02:
Many people in Benue are still wondering how Fulanis deceived them into fighting the Biafra war and loosing thousands of their strong men in the process only to relegated to the background.
Their sons Joseph Tarka and Major Gideon Orkar tried to reverse the trend but didn't succeed.
If there is conflict in Nigeria today only Yoruba Muslims will fight for the Fulanis as even Hausas have opened eyes

From your conversation. Is it that Yoruba muslims are so foolish?

Because in Kwara state, the yoruba muslims especially their Obas have been forced to wearing fulani turbans.

KWARA STATE IS THE SYMBOL OF THE EVIL HANDs of the fulani in the south west.

But the yorubas especially those in the south west should learn some good lesson.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by Madmohamed1: 11:58am On May 08, 2021
Emergingnation:
Again, armed herders kill five in two separate attacks on Benue communities

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/again-armed-herders-kill-five-in-two-separate-attacks-on-benue-communities/
sometimes I think Benue don't have youth in their Stata. They only have old men and women that why Fulani are doing any how there.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by Teejay13(m): 11:59am On May 08, 2021
This armed herders are they spiritual in nature that the Nigeria government can not identify and fish them out once and for all?

This matter is really playing out of hand.

We are in the hands of God.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by Obyino: 12:01pm On May 08, 2021
Everyday ppl the die lk fly for this Nigeria.SMH angry
Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by UndilutedFaxt: 12:02pm On May 08, 2021
How can I get to his excellence, governor Samuel Ortom.
Please someone please help me, I have something to offer that will radically reduce if not end this menace in Benue State.
Thanks in advance
Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by Grace001: 12:04pm On May 08, 2021
TrueNigerian300:
So this is how the people of Benue will be folding their arms why criminal fulanis kill them all?? What are men doing in Benue are they just there having sex or what? Fools stand up and defend yourself stop wailing hundreds of these criminals should not be killing you in your own land.
Fools they are killing you everyday and you keep wailing with no action I really dont understand how people will be wailing why they are been killed with no action. Oga stupid governor stop wailing as well go and get guns for your people in the black market. You guys just want to be having sex why fulani kill you all, at the end of the day the death you are running for will come for you.

You’re right it seems their men are just having sex and drinking khinkhin

But unfortunately if they form any security and carry fire arms to defend themselves from killer Fulani herdsmen, this good for nothing useless Nigerian government will send Nigeria fulani Army to kill them.

Even the governor is helpless

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by jamace(m): 12:14pm On May 08, 2021
All Benue citizens must be educated that Fulani is their enemy.

Any one who sees a fulani must alert the vigilante.

No handing of any arrested fulani to the Nigerian security agencies..Do the needful with them.

War is war, the only friendly fulani is a dead one...Other parts of Nigeria must do same for peace to reign.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by 9japride(m): 12:18pm On May 08, 2021
Its only in this part of the world you still have primitive barbarians killing people unprovoked. I hope the eastern region have their own country so as to weed away primitive elements.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by alimiadedayo1: 12:30pm On May 08, 2021
franktech:
Is General Yakubu Gowon not from there?
One Nigeria for life
He is from jos
Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by bjtinz: 12:34pm On May 08, 2021
Psalmistproject:
I wonder why with this kind of daily attaks, this guys cannot put together local militias that if not for anything else, alert people of incoming threats in the night.

They should always be awake and vigilant 12 men can coordinate this.

Lol.

There are more than enough local militia in the state - just that they are busy killing themselves.

As anyone familiar with the Sankera axis where the notorious Gana used to live and tell you the killings that occur on daily basis
Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by uduigwomen(m): 1:01pm On May 08, 2021
Shehu Garuba will be happy at this but one thing is certain you reap what you sow.
He told Benue people Othom should cooperate with Buhari or killing will continue.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by Chiboy484(m): 1:12pm On May 08, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
very wicked souls Ngenefool

Including NgeneUkwenu
You'll never see them in this type of thread,
But let the topic change to
IGBO, IPOB ,ESN OR UGM
, then you'll see them jumping up and down,
Foaming from both sides of their mouths.

I wonder the type of persons these ones are,
I only pity those around then in real life.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by Chiboy484(m): 1:14pm On May 08, 2021
Very wicked souls Ngenefool Mekaboy thunder fire you mpama
Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by executive12: 1:19pm On May 08, 2021
emonis88:
Benue should ve their own group like ipob , so if d govt proscribe them like ipob they il send d police n d military down there so like they in d east now , herdsmen il not dare come there with both military n police there ,like they r d east.

So you don't know that the Nigerian military work together with the Fulani militants?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by executive12: 1:22pm On May 08, 2021
Teejay13:
This armed herders are they spiritual in nature that the Nigeria government can not identify and fish them out once and for all?

This matter is really playing out of hand.

We are in the hands of God.

I'm amazed and disappointed that many Nigerians still don't know that the Buhari administration is in support of the Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by 2elliot: 1:24pm On May 08, 2021
The present crop of black men are a disgrace. You all think our ancestors were stupid for becoming warriors, and always went to war. It is either you are the oppressor or the oppressed. This is the reality of life! Peace is an illusion. If you don't want to be oppressed and killed, then you defend and attack any perceived enemy. You don't sit in your oars, and play victim games and expect your oppressors to pity you. Learn from history and how the present world works. From the fall of man, man has been an animal. It is in the nature of man to kill, steal and destroy. If civilization has not stopped the Americans, the Russians, Germans, the Chinese, Irans, north Koreans, and all of the others to stop producing weapons of war and destructions, you think anyone is ready for peace? No one wants to be taken unawares except black men( esp. southern Nigerians). You let the human nature of the north to roam freely killing and destroying, yet u suppress yours with big big grammars. Your ancestors were not fools for becoming warriors in their time. Without their bravery, their wouldn't have been a generation were you would have become. They defended their seeds with blood and sweat. The choice is left for you, to end your yourselves and your seeds with your cowardice.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by Igboid: 1:32pm On May 08, 2021

“Though we learnt that security personnel have moved into community to forestall further attacks,” he said

Nah. The security personnel were not sent there to forestall any further attacks. The Fulani herdsmen are cowards who attack and flee their crime scene. The Nigerian security personnel were sent there strictly to stop the affected Benue community from launching retaliatory attack against the marauding herdsmen.
That's the purpose of the deployment of Nigerian security personnel there.
Nothing more and nothing less. That's the modus operandi they used to conquer Kaduna South and Plateau minorities.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Card Reader Not Included In Electoral (Amendment) Bill / Water Supply Restored In Onitsha After 12 Years / The True Story Of Drug King Buruji Kashamu The New Senator-elect From Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.