Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities (11422 Views)

Wanted Killer Of Rivers DPO, 2baba’s Men Storm Community, Kill Five / Herdsmen Flee South-East, Invade Benue Communities / Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 08, 2021
You won't see Dead meat seller with Ngene here! They won't write their darling daddy to help Benue people. One day, you too will recite all your hatred on Nairaland. You won't hide for long.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 2:39pm On May 08, 2021
where's khaldrogo aka omenka

Come and speak for your people
they need you
Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by ngadaAwo: 2:51pm On May 08, 2021
this is what some people want my beloved igbo land to become.

now where are the so called security personnels?
the army
the police
the blah blah blah
no where to be found
they're busy bringing down igbo resistance so that Fulani herdsmen will have a field day killing Igbos at will without hindrance while some myopic igbos are supporting them to sound politically correct in the eyes of staunch igbo haters.

they'll tell you that ESN are killing security officers as if ESN woke up one day and started killing security forces.
why will a federal security be bias to the point of shielding killer herdsmen from any possible reprisal from those they're killing?
nooo they won't ask themselves these questions because their hearts are already made up.
I don't know their motives but all I know is that at last igbos will win as usual.
ọgụ eji ọfọ ndi mmụọ na eso anụ ya.
I have my reservation for Kanu and his ipob but you see this ESN I and 97% igbos are fully in support of it.
God bless ESN
when last did you heard of any fulani attacks in igbo land?
because they knew that we're now prepared to serve them hot hot.
no time
Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by emonis88: 3:35pm On May 08, 2021
executive12:

So you don't know that the Nigerian military work together with the Fulani militants?
So d military r in d east giving leeway to d herdsmen to do damage. In benue.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities by billyG(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2021
If armrobbers, cultists,thugs knows where to get guns why not this people or they want Fulani to send them back to Congo basin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Was A Super Slum Until Tinubu Became Governor - Shettima (Video) / Politics Section Moderator Wanted / Hausa-fulani Have Ruined FRCN - Acting DG, Samson Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.