Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Using This Simple 2-1 Strategy When Selling Online Can 10X YOUR SALES - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Using This Simple 2-1 Strategy When Selling Online Can 10X YOUR SALES (172 Views)

What If I Tell You That You Can 10x Your Business Online In 90 Days Or Less? / Want To Make More Money On Whatsapp With Just 1 Strategy? Click On The Link / Jack Ma Once Said,’ When Selling To Close Friends And Family, Take Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using This Simple 2-1 Strategy When Selling Online Can 10X YOUR SALES by Mrchusenvessel(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
I will try to keep this short and informative, let's get started

OKAY, back to the strategy, it applies to both digital and physical products, I will tell you why it will always work, how not to use it, where to deploy it and more

This 2-1 strategy (2 strategies that work together as one) is always guaranteed to work inasmuch as you put in the needed work (simple work), I have deployed this
strategy severally through SALES PAGES in funnels,
Whatsapp Marketing, Closing Clients(software development, funnel design, website design), E-commerce website checkout ..... to name a few and the
the result has been millions in sales.

Now let's get down to business �

The first strategy is time-based, it's capable of making your customers develop the "fear of missing out" (the reason why it will always work,
nobody wants to be left behind in truly beneficial things), for this reason, they
take action immediately after viewing your product

while the second

Shows that there is a limited supply of the problem-solving product you're selling. If you do not include these 2 strategies when showing your products,
people will naturally
have the feeling that the product is available to everyone (not unique) plus it will be available till eternity so they can be back at any time to make their purchase.

These two strategies, do they even have a name❓

The first is "URGENCY", the second is "SCARCITY" and the main use as said before is they help you sell
products you have in stock (for physical products) a whole lot faster.

With this strategy in place and working, you can restock quickly (for physical products) and sell more if there's a need to.

� Examples of Urgency statement/action

# 30% off flash sale, ending soon | limited time offer | on a sales page, put a countdown timer on a discounted offer...

# Giving a discount, free product, free delivery, free installation .... e.t.c if they order your product within a set period

� Examples of Scarcity statement

# Quantity-related (e.g only 5 left in stock | over 123 purchased today, only 5 left)

# Time-related (e.g last day to buy, last-minute sale before going out of stock)

� Using the two together you can tell them something like

# 30% off the normal price, over 47 purchased today, only 5 left

# Order out of the last 5 pieces and get free delivery + gift + discount coupon (value ₦5,000)

How should I not use it❓

ANS : SCARCITY and URGENCY tactics don’t perform well when perceived as manipulative so use with caution.

WHERE should I deploy it❓

ANS : This strategy is to be used in your sales message/post.

I sell Physical / Digital products, where do you recommend I put my sales message?

If you're selling online then having a SALES PAGE is compulsory, your sales message should be on your sales page.

What's a SALES PAGE❓

ANS : A sales page is your best opportunity to explain your products and services to people and make them want to buy
The ultimate goal of having a sales page is to convince people to buy (this is what a sales page does)

It communicates what's included in your offer, scarcity, urgency and the results your customers should expect if they buy your product

In short, a sales page is a web page that highlights your product's benefits, features and attempts to persuade people to take action (buy).

On a sales page, you can take orders, show people the problem your product can solve, give discounts, deploy scarcity and urgency e.t.c

Here is an example right here -> https://bit,ly/2PBdd6e

Shalom!!!

If you have a question(s) on anything I have said above, you can chat me up via WhatsApp

Direct Link -> https://wa,link/xr3s57

David Adegoke

Software Developer | Digital Marketer | WordPress Doctor

1 Like

Re: Using This Simple 2-1 Strategy When Selling Online Can 10X YOUR SALES by Mrchusenvessel(m): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2021

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

International LPG Prices Hits 400 USD For The First Time In 3 Weeks. / New: Make Money On Instagram / Festac Town Business Owners Lament Extortion By FIRS Send SOS To FG, Lagos Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.