Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday (4381 Views)

Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) / Grandma Bathes Two Kids With Pepper In Rivers, Put Them In Chain For Eating Food / Boy Kidnaps Two Kids In Akure, Sells For N50k Each (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by elizabeth24: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
Parents of two kids who are increasing daily in size have cried out over the size of their children stated they have been to different hospital they could not find the cause of It.

According to the story shared by Afrimax, their kids were born normal but after some time, they began to increase so much in size.

According to her, she said;

“My 5-year-old son was born successfully through a natural birth but he has kept on increasing both in weight and in stature. He grows daily in size. You can even sit with him and notice that he has gained 2 kilos within 1 hour. Sometimes it gets worse and he can’t even stand or walk. Wherever he’s going to, we have to lift him.

He’s too big and one person can’t even lift him alone. He is as big as 6 children of his age. Talking is one of the things he doesn’t like at all because his weight blocks his neck and it’s not easy for him to talk.

Our one-year-old is also fat. She’s also as heavy as her brother. Neighbours have always bullied me, saying I wouldn’t have married because I’m bringing curse. We have been going from one hospital to another but doctors said they have no disease.

My son was born with 2.5 kilos. He was a small baby. In his first month, his life condition was pretty normal. But between 6 to 9 months, things started becoming unreal. He started increasing from day to day to the extent that he weighed 30 kilos which is 66 pounds. Right now, he’s 5 years old and he weighs over 100 kilos.

Watch video here https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/04/mother-cries-out-over-her-two-kids-who-are-increasing-in-size-everyday-video.html

Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by LordIsaac(m): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Send them to Nigeria... Buhari alone will deflate them.

15 Likes

Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by Hashabiah: 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
What are they eating? Anyways, this has shown us that medicine does not have all the answers

1 Like

Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by Sunnybay7: 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
This is a very strange, check the food or drugs they are using.
Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by okomile(f): 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
LordIsaac:

Savage grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
Seen this documentary. The girl is cute and doesn't look out of place. It's the boy that needs special care and attention.
Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by ScamHunter: 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hashabiah:
What are they eating? Anyways, this has shown us that medicine does not have all the answers

There is an answer. Just that no one has been able to diagnose it. If it is a new ailment, it just needs to be explained.
Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by Franzinni: 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
Damn ... Life no balance
Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by Karemarealty288(m): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
Maybe they are being fed Heavenly Manna unknowingly....wonderful things happen in little places..

1 Like

Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by Jeon(f): 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
LordIsaac:

Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by Hashabiah: 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
ScamHunter:

There is an answer. Just that no one has been able to diagnose it. If it is a new ailment, it just needs to be explained.
But for now, medicine is confused. Period
Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by ChiefSosa(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nonsense!Na una dey give dem food na im make dem dey fat anyhow fat. Bring dem come village, let's put them on special diet of Popo garri in the morning, Soaking garri in the afternoon and Eba at night, I swear all dis nonsense go stop. If dem vex, tell dem say food no dey, who wan cry make him cry las las na sleep go end am.

1 Like

Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by cassidy1996(m): 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
something is wrong some where
Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by Barryseal: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
Om the brighter side, they could grow to become world sumo wrestling Champs.

1 Like

Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mtcheww Na wetin we dey call Ajebo for Naija here na next!

Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by cybriz82(m): 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
Did looking like special spesh.(davido hype man)
Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by Richy4(m): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
I would have loved to ask OP why he/she posted this on crime section...what was their crime?.. smiley
Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by femi4: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
LordIsaac:
grin
Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by femi4: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
AsherAmari:
Seen this documentary. The girl is cute and doesn't look out of place. It's the boy that needs special care and attention.

It's just a matter of time, the girl will catch up very soon
Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
femi4:
It's just a matter of time, the girl will catch up very soon

I reject it for her.
Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
Strange
Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by femi4: 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
AsherAmari:

I reject it for her.
You can't reject nature. Can you reject your colour, shape, height etc
Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by BrainEya(m): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
(◔‿◔) After this , I'm deactivating.
Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by folabayo(f): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
LordIsaac:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
femi4:
You can't reject nature. Can you reject your colour, shape, height etc

You're wishing the little girl obesity. That's not her nature. It's a disorder.
Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by femi4: 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
AsherAmari:

You're wishing the little girl obesity. That's not her nature. It's a disorder.
What are the causes of obesity?
Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
femi4:
What are the causes of obesity?

Overweight of course.
Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by femi4: 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
AsherAmari:

Overweight of course.
genetics is one of them
Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by beautyhd: 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
Genetic disorders and chromosomal abnormalities.

It can lead to early death.

The boy looks like Cubana the chief priest
Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by Benwallt(m): 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
They are getting fat in that deplorable condition. This is desease
Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by dynicks(m): 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
The whole of Nigerian economy in one picture!!
Re: Mother Cries Out Over Her Two Kids Who Are Increasing In Size Everyday by indodon(m): 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
I look at this picture and the first thing that came into my mind is "how the f*ck did this shi*t come out her"??

I for sure ain't letting that come out me even if I was a woman....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven Month Pregnant Woman Forced To Have Abortion In China / Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) / Man Arrested With Dismembered Body Of His 23-year-old Girlfriend - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.