Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention (31112 Views)

Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them / Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity / Soyinka, Others Are Blackmailers, Revolution Won’t Be Tolerated – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by honestivo(m): 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
This govt can pay attention to trivial things ,upon all the killing, unemployment & restiveness
Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by NickNyce: 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
Simple honest truth. The only problem is that many Nigerians find it hard to see these simple truth.
Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
Fayose is a shameless attention seeking mofo, at his age, his thinking of being a popular and relevant politician is about being In the news everyday, well he should know he has outlived his usefulness and should learn to look forward to his final retirement from his political jobbing and into the world of pension, well we as Nigerians thank him for his service to the nation and wish him all the best in his future endeavors!!

Signed

Femi Adesina

Special assistant to the president on media and publicity

?

If femi talks like this would he die?

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by izubext007: 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
yes I believe you.

mbaka has mocked God way back in 2015 and 2019 , so he should be ready for what ever that fall out of this ........ I knw it's will not end well. I trust God.

Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by Skillsnigeria: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Fake father mbaka is already a zoo sellout
Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Fayose the boy man, once they loose goverment power they turn to promasses. I pity the mumu's that don't see their gimmicks.

YOU ARE TALKING RUBBISH

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by tunary(m): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ologbojo2023:
Father mbaka deserve what he got from the APC led government because he's part of Nigeria problem..
Everybody will soon start collecting his own share of the blame in Nigeria. nobody holy oassy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by Chirowman(m): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
How a once revered man of God turned to a national laughing stock . Well we leave Judgements for God ,but it's a shame that our current crop of men of God are after Mammon . instead of the word God , may God save us from Goats in sheep's clothing . But a laborer deserves a reward ,they kind of politics been played in this part of the world is monkey dey work baboon dey chop . They will use you after victory they will discard you like toilet paper into the trash as in you don't exist anymore. That's why if you uselessly and blindly laid down your life as a sacrificial lamp during election.you died a wasteful life of no reward even suicide bombers is 100 percent better than you. let him carry his cross . a stubborn fly joins a dead man in grave by their fruits we shall know them . May God have mercy on us all.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by Faithful1234(m): 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
for real.
Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by shadyLP(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
And you are a real scam I know very well.... angry
After refusing to our 50k state allowance after your empty promises..
Pot calling kettle black angry

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by Josywhyte: 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
Just the bitter truth. Most of these clerics are just wining and dining with politicians just to get contracts, favour and money from them.

Thieves who themselves pastor. Who wan quote me say I no suppose talk like this dey mental
Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by Oppy2k2: 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
Fayose too is a criminal. He had the opportunities to pay workers salaries and arrears during his reign as governor, but he squandered the monies by his repeated lies and gimmick.

Never trust this jester, he only react when he is not a beneficiary.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by Jostoman: 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
All i know is that this is the time for all Nigerians to rise up and speak the truth to this government because the killing of innocent people in Nigeria is getting too much.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by budusky05(m): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
Honestly I don't blame Fayose, I blame Buhari for incompetence, I blame our corrupt judiciary, I blame brainless nigerians that listen to this useless man

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by helicoptarr: 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
Oh yes!

They figured the masses need another dpse of distraction from pressing issues.

Ignore threads like these for your mental liberation.
Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mbaka na big useless fool..
I like the way APc disgrace the slowpoke...
Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by Josephbensonz09: 12:06am On May 01, 2021
���
Halopy:
Thank you oga Fayose, the prayer I have been praying this morning when I first read about the hide and seek game btw mbaka and Dem buhari gang is that God should make the camp of my enemies like that of mbaka and buhari. However, mbaka is just like every other buhari agents paid or unpaid, online or offline, he invested and expected returns but unfortunately he got scammed by the greatest scam syndicate ever experienced in Nigeria.
Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by Boboye4slim(m): 12:09am On May 01, 2021
Im sure uncle fayose is trying to tell us The presidency and father mbaka are trading by barter

But garba shehu though...

Why will you say discretion prevailed Did we put the govt there for your discretions to prevailed or to do the right thing. Were you not suppose to be transparent? This is betraying the trust we have in you. If he is dat kind of man, are the followers not nigerian and deserve the truth? Or maybe you didnt want to lose his followers votes and u know any dirt on him who endorsed you will cause a dirt on you too. Thats if all of this is even true. We know nothing about this governent. We dont know whats true or not. The media will claim our govt is lying govt will claim media is misinforming. At the end den go still knack for middle. Govt o media o, zero. Some people still believe the president is not really the president. How do you even expect the people to have faith in your govt when you let discretion prevail everytime instead of just giving us the truth. Im sure discretion has been prevailing on every other issues we are facing in this nation presently. That outsider will be mad sef if he think accusing a popular priest is a verbiage, were you ever straightforward? If he didnt demand the pres to resign, discretion will still be prevailing ofcourse but now it doesnt all of a sudden.
Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by chaloskyx: 12:10am On May 01, 2021
SO ARE YOU AND ALL POLITICIANS AND PASTORS I NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by olatuns2017: 12:39am On May 01, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Mbaka lost my respect when he supported Buhari in 2015. Buhari is a virus.

As an IGBO man of God ....Thereafter he went to Vila with contractors to get contracts because he predicted PMB victory!

Pastor Adeboye
Respect
Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by Latvin: 1:05am On May 01, 2021
olatuns2017:

As an IGBO man of God ....Thereafter he went to Vila with contractors to get contracts because he predicted PMB victory!

Pastor Adeboye
Respect

Pastor Adeboye and Kumuyi are examples of Men of God i respect. Speak truth to power by all means but keep in mind the greater good of the country. I know these MoG do their persuasions behind the scenes, leveraging those that have the ears of the President and whenever the opportunity comes up, to counsel the President himself and I'm sure the gestures are reciprocated.

Nigerians know little about service to one's nation without expecting some sort of reward. Expecting contracts in return for support is the way of politicians, always looking after their own interests, reason why they can't be trusted.
Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by mudiana(m): 1:53am On May 01, 2021
ProfAmaben:
he is a plague actually.
Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by charlesucheh(m): 1:54am On May 01, 2021
Na thief dey sahbi thief.
period!!!
Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by ebukamat34: 2:24am On May 01, 2021
Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by ofiko123(m): 3:16am On May 01, 2021
Fayose with his loud mouth....

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by HRMK: 6:44am On May 01, 2021
is fayose dfft from those he is attacking?pot&kettle!
Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by MartinsD12(m): 7:11am On May 01, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/1388211966741782529?s=19
Mbaka is a business man, he dances to the tune of the administration that pays him well and gives him all those fat contract and when things goes wrong he turns against them, I agree with Fayose on this one
Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by tuoyoojo(m): 7:18am On May 01, 2021
michaelpop50:
Na pawpaw we being won chop before oh

Hahahhahaha
Bros u sef follow watch that skit that year abi by frank amiedi
Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by vineyardfarms: 7:24am On May 01, 2021
ProfAmaben:

YES. VIRUS - PEACE DESTROYER -DIVIDER -POLLUTER -SCATTERER- WHOSE INTEREST IS TO PROTECT THE fulani race.
Re: Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention by vineyardfarms: 7:25am On May 01, 2021
ProfAmaben:

YES. VIRUS - PEACE DESTROYER -DIVIDER -POLLUTER -SCATTERER- WHOSE INTEREST IS TO PROTECT THE fulani race and go after those who speak against him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. / Governor Ambode Proclaims 8th Lagos State House Of Assembly (see Photos) / Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.