Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

5+odd Football Trading (daily) - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5+odd Football Trading (daily) (11255 Views)

Have You Heard Of Football Trading With Sportybet Flex Option? Hear Me Out... / 2 Odd Football Investment / Today Sure 5 Odd Football Prediction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by ghanaman5050: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
Dollarboss93:

No need boss. They have concluded that Dollarboss93 is a scam.

No need of creating another Thread.

I am going surprise all of them here. Funny enough no Nairalander will benefit from me again.....
(

I am going surprise all of them here. Funny enough no Nairalander will benefit from me again.)
Scammer, you said that Last month. Please don't come back again. Bye �

3 Likes

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by ghanaman5050: 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
Dollarboss93:

I am going surprise all of them here. Funny enough no Nairalander will benefit from me again.....
If you are good and not a scammer, your game will speak for you .

2 Likes

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dollarboss93:

I saw some mistakes you made and all that when you were pressured/forced to reply.

If I were to create a thread like this, it's to do my own and if you are interested, I'll simply show you the source, or tell you how far and ignore some mentions that are not necessary.

What I learnt from your games, it's like you are playing from the difficult margins in over / under. The area that is tough to predict by the bookie.
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by WHOYOUUU: 5:24am On Jun 23, 2021
Guys this Dollarboss93 is a scammer oh, the mumu is not talking about the useless 5odd again, after so many people investors subscribe to this scammer platform, they lost all their funds to this scammer, if anyone doubt me I go screenshot the chat between an investor, the guy is here even but shame not allowing him to talk here.
Who get ear let him hear

2 Likes

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by WHOYOUUU: 5:26am On Jun 23, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
I saw some mistakes you made and all that when you were pressured/forced to reply.

If I were to create a thread like this, it's to do my own and if you are interested, I'll simply show you the source, or tell you how far and ignore some mentions that are not necessary.

What I learnt from your games, it's like you are playing from the difficult margins in over / under. The area that is tough to predict by the bookie.

No source any where bro, he is the owner of the site bro, don't be fooled by the mumu man

1 Like

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:41am On Jun 23, 2021
WHOYOUUU:

No source any where bro, he is the owner of the site bro, don't be fooled by the mumu man
I still have that in mind (as uncertainty) but, not verified yet.
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by ghanaman5050: 8:15am On Jun 23, 2021
WHOYOUUU:
Guys this Dollarboss93 is a scammer oh, the mumu is not talking about the useless 5odd again, after so many people investors subscribe to this scammer platform, they lost all their funds to this scammer, if anyone doubt me I go screenshot the chat between an investor, the guy is here even but shame not allowing him to talk here.
Who get ear let him hear
Dollarboss93 is old scammer here . People will believe me now . I use to call him photoshop man.

2 Likes

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Nerich042: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2021

3 Likes

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2021
Nerich042:

He was already telling people that he is to pay 1000 Euro for the newly discovered handball site, a false claim which he wanted to use and charge his prospective VIP subscribers huge amount of money, whereas he is likely getting the handball tips free or at give-away price from one of his cliques.

A very dishonest and greedy fellow
1000 Euros, I wonder why it's costly. Imagine if 2 people pay, that's like N1M. Hmm

1 Like

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Nerich042: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2021

3 Likes

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by iwithnessnews: 9:59am On Jun 23, 2021
@ Dollarboss how can i join your whatsapp or tel. group, i am interested pls
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by WHOYOUUU: 10:22am On Jun 23, 2021
iwithnessnews:
@ Dollarboss how can i join your whatsapp or tel. group, i am interested pls

Very gullible move from u, if I show u the looses that greedy man make gullible Nigerians loose u will cry for them, a guy sub with 70k his 70k gone his total stake was 83k he never had a winning all lost. Straight 15days lost, he had to stop.

1 Like

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by iwithnessnews: 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2021

@ WHOYOUUU: which prediction site do you make you of?
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by WHOYOUUU: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
iwithnessnews:

@ WHOYOUUU: which prediction site do you make you of?

Bro I predict my games myself
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Keemkarr(m): 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
Been awhile here

Lol!!!
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Keemkarr(m): 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
Keemkarr:
Been awhile here

Lol!!!

Who get better game??

Hola
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by nini1: 5:16pm On May 04, 2022
Try in madrid match
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Chuko2022: 2:02am On Jun 27, 2022
Dollarboss93:

I have nothing to loss posting these games for free here: I have subscribed already but that monkey man (Ghanaman5050) calling his father a scam.

Note: For you to make profit from this site, there is a staking pattern you need to follow:

You are to stake just 5% of your total capital everyday. (No go stake everything o o, them Dy loss straight 3 days, some times straight 5 days but at the end of the month one will surely make profit because the odd is big. 1 day win can cover 4 days losses and you go still make profit).

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fashanu, Heritage Bank Join Soccer Star Project To Discover Football Talents / Super Sports To Grace Peace Charity Football Match Ahead 2023 Election. See Pics / NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.