Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

5+odd Football Trading (daily) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5+odd Football Trading (daily) (11262 Views)

Have You Heard Of Football Trading With Sportybet Flex Option? Hear Me Out... / 2 Odd Football Investment / Today Sure 5 Odd Football Prediction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Henix(m): 8:46pm On May 26, 2021
WHOYOUUU:

Ur eye go clear soon,that all I have to say to u

Thanks for ur concern
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Henix(m): 9:42pm On May 26, 2021
Meanwhile, let me make my position clear once again, before someone will come back in future and start accusing me of what I don't know. I'm not holding brief for Op, neither do I know him in person. He started this daily 5 odds thread, and offered to run it free for one month, after which everyone is expected to make his or her decision as an adult.

He stated his staking strategy from day one, and equally informed anyone who cares to listen that winning doesn't come every day, but that u must make profit by the end of the month, if u strictly follow his instructions. He is not the 1st to start such thread, neither will he be the last. As matter of fact, there is one other guy that is also running a daily 2 odds, he has equally been able to convinced me with what he is presently doing in his own thread. This is how I select the people I work with, as I don't have the time to start analyzing games.

None of these guys is forcing anyone to play their games or pay them. I therefore see no reason why someone should refuse to play their games, and still at the same time be accusing them of being scammers. Everyone deserves a benefit of doubt. If u must accuse someone of being a scammer, u must equally be ready to subsiatiate the allegation.

I have many genuine guys that I got to know through Nairaland. I will personally publish any scam evidence against anyone that I eventually discover that he is out to scam people

1 Like

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by WHOYOUUU: 10:25pm On May 26, 2021
Henix:
Meanwhile, let me make my position clear once again, before someone will come back tomorrow and start accusing me of what I don't know. I'm not holding brief for Op, neither do I know him in person. He started this daily 5 odds thread, and offered to run it free for one month, after which everyone is expected to make his or her decision as an adult.

He stated his staking strategy from day one, and equally informed anyone who cares to listen that winning doesn't come every day, but that u must make profit by the end of the month, if u strictly follow his instructions. He is not the 1st to start such thread, neither will he be the last. As matter of fact, there is one other guy that is also running a daily 2 odds, he has equally been able to convinced me with what he is presently doing in his own thread. This is how I select the people I work with, as I don't have the time to start analyzing games.

None of these guys is forcing anyone to play their games or pay them. I therefore see no reason why someone should refuse to play their games, and still at the same time be accusing them of being scammers. Everyone deserves a benefit of doubt. If u must accuse someone of being a scammer, u must equally be ready to subsiatiate the allegation.

I have many genuine guys that I got to know through Nairaland. I will personally publish any scam evidence against anyone that I eventually discover that he is out to scam people

Oga thank u we dor hear, if u know u know angry grin
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Keemkarr(m): 1:31am On May 27, 2021
This guy game is real man. I collect this same game from a channel called *********** on telegram it's a Kenya channel and sub money is 50k for a month .. na op nice dey drop game for free na. Adetunji dey collect 100k sub per month and this Kenyan channel sub na 50k per month. From June now we will be playing from 2 different sources . 2 tickets each . 5 odds on each ticket...

When u are trying to pass information for money making and ppl tag is scam I should leave them and move on. Make your money alone na. Na zo I introduce am to my friends in school they call it scam. I wan buy car soon because I don make car money already since Jan wey I dey play the game. Den go believe soon Sha.. by that time I go lie give dem say na Yahoo I do take buy the motto. Chop alone na die alone

Woooo si down there they find critics upandown.. I no ready wan tell anybody where I dey make my money. Before nigerians tag u scam ....

1 Like

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Keemkarr(m): 1:38am On May 27, 2021
Check my old posts u go no say I Sabi call person scammer well well years bak because den don scam me well.

But now na recovery mode I dey with profits...

Another channed dey wey dey play tennis and basket ball 5 odds .. omo this one's dey win well well. Like 15 times in a month. That's almost turning 100k to 500k or.more on a month. ... I no ready give anybody link. Na chop alone I dey useless fools

2 Likes

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Henix(m): 5:19am On May 27, 2021
Keemkarr:
Check my old posts u go no say I Sabi call person scammer well well years bak because den don scam me well.

Another channed dey wey dey play tennis and basket ball 5 odds .. omo this one's dey win well well. Like 15 times in a month. That's almost turning 100k to 500k or.more on a month. ... I no ready give anybody link. Na chop alone I dey useless fools

Pls I sent u a dm, kindly respond to it pls
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Dollarboss93: 7:20am On May 27, 2021
Keemkarr:
This guy game is real man. I collect this same game from a channel called *********** on telegram it's a Kenya channel and sub money is 50k for a month .. na op nice dey drop game for free na. Adetunji dey collect 100k sub per month and this Kenyan channel sub na 50k per month. From June now we will be playing from 2 different sources . 2 tickets each . 5 odds on each ticket...

When u are trying to pass information for money making and ppl tag is scam I should leave them and move on. Make your money alone na. Na zo I introduce am to my friends in school they call it scam. I wan buy car soon because I don make car money already since Jan wey I dey play the game. Den go believe soon Sha.. by that time I go lie give dem say na Yahoo I do take buy the motto. Chop alone na die alone

Woooo si down there they find critics upandown.. I no ready wan tell anybody where I dey make my money. Before nigerians tag u scam ....

Na chop alone sure pass. My aim was to assist Nairalanders but most of them turn out to be unintelligent monkey Men. Before you call someone scam he or she must have asked you for money.

I leave them in their ignorance.

1 Like

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Steve97: 10:16am On May 27, 2021
[quote author=Dollarboss93 post=101639684]

No wahala. This one knows almost everything about the business.

If you are interested in these games drop your WhatsApp number will add you up and send you free games for some days. After that what next? You decide.
Pls..bros...add me up too..hv come across d channel but too expensive fr me to carry on__08157731832
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Steve97: 10:18am On May 27, 2021
Pls..bros..add me up also..hv come across d channel but too expensive to carry on__08157731832

No wahala. This one knows almost everything about the business.

If you are interested in these games drop your WhatsApp number will add you up and send you free games for some days. After that what next? You decide.
Pls..bros...add me up too..hv come across d channel but too expensive fr me to carry on__08157731832
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Steve97: 10:21am On May 27, 2021
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Dollarboss93: 10:37am On May 27, 2021
Steve97:

Delete your number boss.

No more free game for Nairalanders.
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by ghanaman5050: 10:43am On May 27, 2021
Dollarboss93:

Na chop alone sure pass. My aim was to assist Nairalanders but most of them turn out to be unintelligent monkey Men. Before you call someone scam he or she must have asked you for money.

I leave them in their ignorance.
( My aim was to assist Nairalanders ) see this scammer, you want to assist or here to advertise your next month VIP and fake website? I will open all your plans here next Monday .
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by ghanaman5050: 10:45am On May 27, 2021
Dollarboss93:

Delete your number boss.

No more free game for Nairalanders.
The number is not for you .
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Henix(m): 10:49am On May 27, 2021
ghanaman5050:

( My aim was to assist Nairalanders ) see this scammer, you want to assist or here to advertise your next month VIP and fake website? I will open all your plans here next Monday .

1. Did he ever say that it's gonna be free after his one month free games?

2. Did he force anyone for the next month?

Every adult is at the liberty to either continue with him or disconnect from him after the one month free games. Nothing is free, not even in Freetown. If it is that easy, start ur own free thread and invite us to join u
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by ghanaman5050: 11:17am On May 27, 2021
Keemkarr:

Can we roll together ? Let us make money together. Drop your number
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by finny2015: 11:31am On May 27, 2021
Keemkarr:

Biko send me a message on WhatsApp pls. 07069630230
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Keemkarr(m): 12:48pm On May 27, 2021
Football traders club is the channel on telegram. Sub is 100k per month. He has almost 200 subscribers . If him game no real 200 people no go dey pay 100k and renew everymonth. See testimonies below. U sit-down there dey call person scammer. Him pay 100k dey give game free ... Even if him ask u to dey pay money for June sub he worth am. He easy?? That's the channel go sub your self 100k and start given it free. I no no op from anywhere ooo. Am just an anonymous person . I no get number and I no dey exist. Period. I no dey drop any number . The little millions I don make make sense for me. I no want join man

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by ghanaman5050: 12:54pm On May 27, 2021
Keemkarr:
Football traders club is the channel on telegram. Sub is 100k per month. He has almost 200 subscribers . If him game no real 200 people no go dey pay 100k and renew everymonth. See testimonies below. U sit-down there dey call person scammer. Him pay 100k dey give game free ... Even if him ask u to dey pay money for June sub he worth am. He easy?? That's the channel go sub your self 100k and start given it free. I no no op from anywhere ooo. Am just an anonymous person . I no get number and I no dey exist. Period. I no dey drop any number . The little millions I don make make sense for me. I no want join man
But nobody call you scammer.

1 Like

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by WHOYOUUU: 3:11pm On May 27, 2021
ghanaman5050:

But nobody call you scammer.

Leave those criminals.

1 Like

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by ghanaman5050: 10:35pm On May 27, 2021
Dollarboss93:
24/05/2021

Won

5.756 odd

25, 26 and 27 results?
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Keemkarr(m): 11:45pm On May 27, 2021
Its a loss bro. Though we are still in profit despite the loss.. we only need 7 winnings in a month to make profit. We have had more than 10 winnings already. We still haveh more days to go for this month. Calculate it your self na. 5odd x 5% of your capital will cover 5 days ahead. That means if win 6 times in a month u had covered all the loss of the month. For example, 100k is the capital , playing 5% Is 5k, 5odds x 5000 if you win it's 25k and if u loose 5days x 5000 consecutively is just 25k. So it takes 5 days for you to loose 25k and it takes only one winning to cover up the 5 days loss. Winning 6 times alone in a month covered 30 days loss. The 7th wins upward will always bring profit. And this souces always win at least 12 - 16 times monthly. Its only march that is a ba month with 7 -8wins and 50k profit still dey ontop 100k. So it's all about the staking plan. We dey loose well well . Hope u get my explanation bro. With little wins and more loss profit still dey bro. Woo I don high. Make I go sleep
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by ghanaman5050: 11:49pm On May 27, 2021
Keemkarr:
Its a loss bro. Though we are still in profit despite the loss.. we only need 7 winnings in a month to make profit. We have had more than 10 winnings already. We still haveh more days to go for this month. Calculate it your self na. 5odd x 5% of your capital will cover 5 days ahead. That means if win 6 times in a month u had covered all the loss of the month. For example, 100k is the capital , playing 5% Is 5k if you win it's 25k and if u loose 5days consecutively is just 5k. So it takes 5 days for you to loose 25k and it takes only one winning to cover up the 5 days loss. Winning 6 times alone in a month covered 30 days loss. The 7th wins upward will always bring profit. And this souces always win at least 12 - 16 times monthly. Its only march that is a ba month with 7 -8wins and 50k profit still dey ontop 100k. So it's all about the staking plan. We dey loose well well . Hope u get my explanation bro. With little wins and more loss profit still dey bro. Woo I don high. Make I go sleep
( omo this one's dey win well well. Like 15 times in a month. )
Can you give us your new site ?
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Keemkarr(m): 11:55pm On May 27, 2021
No please ...
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by kennethfranc(m): 12:58am On May 28, 2021
ghanaman5050:

( omo this one's dey win well well. Like 15 times in a month. )
Can you give us your new site ?
Still looking for more points to tag someone a scammer.
Why all the quoting when you can see she(@Keemkarr) is heading same direction with @Dollarboss93?
Just to know if you can have access to the games through a cunny way.
She have already given you what you deserve...

From me to you
Na Tonda go faya you for making OP stop the free games he already started...
Also, As stopped some people's breakthrough through OP this month of May, nah so another person go block you too....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by finny2015: 7:09am On May 28, 2021
Bros abeg chat me up for what's app na.

07069630230)
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by ghanaman5050: 8:38am On May 28, 2021
kennethfranc:

Still looking for more points to tag someone a scammer.
Why all the quoting when you can see she(@Keemkarr) is heading same direction with @Dollarboss93?
Just to know if you can have access to the games through a cunny way.
She have already given you what you deserve...

From me to you
Na Tonda go faya you for making OP stop the free games he already started...
Also, As stopped some people's breakthrough through OP this month of May, nah so another person go block you too....
Thunders fire your head .
Dollarboss93 nothing good can't come from this Dollarboss93 .

1 Like

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by kennethfranc(m): 11:50am On May 28, 2021
ghanaman5050:
Thunders fire your head . Dollarboss93 nothing good can't come from this Dollarboss93 .
Odimma
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by ghanaman5050: 8:55pm On May 28, 2021
Dollarboss93:

Monkey Man, he is not a scammer. Since you know too much, He decided to leave the thread for you. There is no need arguing with a monkey man like you.

You called me a scam, I left the thread for you, you are still complaining why I'm I not updating the thread.

What do you want Monkey man?

Attached is our today's game.

You go still call am Photoshop.

What do you really want monkey Man. Seems you like the attention I'm giving you. This gonna be the last time I'm replying you.

If you not a scammer, you free game will speak for you. Anybody making profit from this scammer?
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by gentiles(m): 8:58pm On May 28, 2021
ghanaman5050:

If you not a scammer, you free game will speak for you. Anybody making profit from this scammer?
It seems you have low intellect. I made money from his free games, some of his games won and others were a loss. But in general, we are in profit. So Bleep off.

1 Like

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by ghanaman5050: 9:29pm On May 28, 2021
One of this guy follower on WhatsApp just inform that this guy always ask than to reply me and if they don't. He will block than .
Dollarboss93, you don't need slave anybody because of your next month VIP .
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Henix(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by kennethfranc(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2021
ghanaman5050:
One of this guy follower on WhatsApp just inform that this guy always ask than to reply me and if they don't. He will block than .
Dollarboss93, you don't need slave anybody because of your next month VIP .
Doing what u know how to do best so that he will also stop posting games in the group... Bad belle

Stop being a sadist oga....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Super Sports To Grace Peace Charity Football Match Ahead 2023 Election. See Pics / NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon / UFC 271: Adesanya Confident Of Retaining Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.