Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares Cute Photos As He Introduces His Two New Bestfriends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares Cute Photos As He Introduces His Two New Bestfriends (4074 Views)

Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife / Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform / D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares Cute Photos As He Introduces His Two New Bestfriends by onyi25(f): 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
Reality TV star and billionaire son, Terseer Waya, popularly known as Kiddwaya is one proud brand ambassador.

In recent posts, the BBNaija star who is an ambassador for Ciroc has been seen hilariously referring to the the drink as his only lover.

The 27yr old took to his official Instagram page this evening, 30th April, to share lovely new photos, once again promoting his brands.

This time around he referred to them as his best friends.

See full gist/ more photos here:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/04/im-just-living-my-best-life-with-my-two.html?m=1

Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares Cute Photos As He Introduces His Two New Bestfriends by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
Chaii
Freshnexx dey flow yo body
Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares Cute Photos As He Introduces His Two New Bestfriends by hipiti9919: 12:51am On May 01, 2021
embarassed
EzegeNdiigbo:
Chaii

Freshnexx dey flow yo body

Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares Cute Photos As He Introduces His Two New Bestfriends by Bewiseedet(m): 7:07am On May 01, 2021
Money get power
Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares Cute Photos As He Introduces His Two New Bestfriends by rex444(m): 7:51am On May 01, 2021
I just see some boy whose father has so much money and that's all.... Poor sense of dressing, no packaging or atleast harness Ur passion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares Cute Photos As He Introduces His Two New Bestfriends by Nobody: 7:53am On May 01, 2021
rex444:
I just see some boy whose father has so much money and that's all.... Poor sense of dressing, no packaging or atleast harness Ur passion
sharap oga just say u hate am..... theres nothing wrong with his drip... thats very fresh

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares Cute Photos As He Introduces His Two New Bestfriends by MasonKendall(m): 8:37am On May 01, 2021
rex444:
What does your father have? Or what do you have?

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares Cute Photos As He Introduces His Two New Bestfriends by rex444(m): 8:50am On May 01, 2021
Unfortunately my father don die but thank God for life atleast you care to ask. But like it or not, it's my see ....not Ur see eh
MasonKendall:
What does your father have? Or what do you have?

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares Cute Photos As He Introduces His Two New Bestfriends by TheEnygma(m): 10:52am On May 01, 2021
rex444:
I agree with you completely.
The guy is just some rich spoilt kid with no packaging.... I know it might sound like jealousy but the truth is that despite all his wealth, he doesn't have have that "touch of class and sophistication" I'm expecting from a person like him....
As far as I'm concerned Mike Edwards has got more drip than him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares Cute Photos As He Introduces His Two New Bestfriends by rex444(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2021
Only pure wisdom and unbiased honesty revealed this to U...
TheEnygma:

The guy is just some rich spoilt kid with no packaging.... I know it might sound like jealousy but the truth is that despite all his wealth, he doesn't have have that "touch of class and sophistication" I'm expecting from a person like him....
Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares Cute Photos As He Introduces His Two New Bestfriends by BigYash: 12:18pm On May 01, 2021
TheEnygma:

You're very correct. I wonder how he would have looked like,if his father wasn't rich..

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares Cute Photos As He Introduces His Two New Bestfriends by FunkyAlhaji2015: 4:52pm On May 01, 2021
TheEnygma:

I bet your girlfriend thinks otherwise
Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares Cute Photos As He Introduces His Two New Bestfriends by meobizy(f): 7:38pm On May 01, 2021
See his soft body. He should return to a calisthenics-only workout. He looked a lot better while in the house.
Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares Cute Photos As He Introduces His Two New Bestfriends by Onyi22(f): 7:42pm On May 01, 2021
TheEnygma:

My question is Why do the poor hate the rich?
Re: Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares Cute Photos As He Introduces His Two New Bestfriends by WoundedLamb: 8:58pm On May 01, 2021
Lol... people be hating on the rich as if it's anyone's fault they are poor.

(1) (Reply)

Alleged S£X Tape Of Janemena And Prince Kpokpogri Surfaces (video Without VPN) / Photos: Sexy Shirtless Photos Of D'banj And Davido / Ebube Nwagbo Or Kim Kardashian, Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.