Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

I Took Your Place - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Took Your Place (135 Views)

The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever / Who Took Your Virginity. (implication/benefits) / I Took Your Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Took Your Place by SonofIssachar: 12:29am On May 01, 2021
One day, a man went to visit a church. He arrived early, parked his car, and got out. Another car pulled up near him, and the driver told him, “I always park there. You took my place!”

The visitor went inside for Sunday School, found an empty seat, and sat down. A young lady from the church approached him and stated, “That’s my seat! You took my place!” The visitor was somewhat distressed by this rude welcome but said nothing.

After Sunday School, the visitor went into the church sanctuary and sat down. Another member walked up to him and said, “That’s where I always sit. You took my place!” The visitor was even more troubled by this treatment, but still said nothing.

Later, as the congregation was praying for Christ to dwell among them, the visitor stood, and his appearance began to change. Horrible scars became visible on his hands and on his sandaled feet. Someone from the congregation noticed him and called out, “What happened to you?”

The visitor replied, “I took your place.”

— Author Unknown

Meditation: Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. – Galatians 6:2

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Also read:

ABC of Multiculture
If A Child Lives With Criticism

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Joel Osteen Sermon On Peace / Tope Alabi @living Faith Church / Pastor Adeboye Makes First Public Appearance After The Demise Of His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.