Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,966 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku (10385 Views)

Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road / Insecurity Has Worsened Under Buhari Regime — Presidency Admits / Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku by tunary(m): 8:07am On May 01, 2021
signature2012:
Some of you guys voted for this dullard for his first term,despite the mess he created with vision-less leadership.You still voted for him for second term.
What were you all expecting?

Come 2023,you will still see them behind the man that is causing them their pains.(Ojuyobo).
This is the reason they say Nigerians are the cause of their problems. they still don't understand the tricks these politicians use to decieve them. old age will truly convince them
Re: May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku by tunary(m): 8:18am On May 01, 2021
pretydiva:
This govt na scam
hehehe you just dey discover so
Re: May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku by tunary(m): 8:22am On May 01, 2021
helinues:

So that part is also a blame game right?

Didn't Atiku protest along with the then opposition to demand for the removal of fuel subsidy... Are we still not paying the subsidy today?

What has Atiku said about it?
Atiku tinubu are wrong candidate if they emerge.

Their tricks are gradually coming out
Re: May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku by Simplythebest: 8:23am On May 01, 2021
No body is hearing from our First lady again after she came back from Dubai to lunch her book. Honestly something is not right in this country. Is Buhari really still in charge of this country. God pls help ur people. Common pure water sachet is now N20. Who do we really offend
Re: May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku by Mtmike(m): 8:33am On May 01, 2021
helinues:
grin

Nigerian opposition and aspirants always know the right thing to do when not in power.

Atiku can only deceive gullible Nigerians.. He was/is part and parcel of those who created the mess in the country

The bad part is that this opposition is not even playing the opposition role well. They are worse at it. More like they are another branch of APC. Sugar coating criticism
Re: May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku by 8stargeneral: 8:37am On May 01, 2021
He will be right back 2023 to make things better...I think una follow vote for am.
Re: May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku by oguns222: 8:41am On May 01, 2021
helinues:

Yhen Yhen Yhen

Early morning wailing

If you follow your mum or any of your family members to the market, you will find then also wailing uncontrollably. grin

Buhari's bad government doesn't spare anyone. It doesn't spare your family members too. grin

So, you are deceiving yourself. The joke is on you, boy.
Re: May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku by Toosure70: 8:41am On May 01, 2021
You're part of.the trash man.
Re: May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku by helinues: 8:42am On May 01, 2021
oguns222:

If you follow your mum or any of your family members to the market, you will find then also wailing uncontrollably. grin

Buhari's bad government doesn't spare anyone. It doesn't spare your family members too. grin

So, you are deceiving yourself. The joke is on you, boy.

Wailing in new dimensions..

You need some handkerchiefs?
Re: May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku by helinues: 8:43am On May 01, 2021
tunary:
Atiku tinubu are wrong candidate if they emerge.

Their tricks are gradually coming out

The question is why should/would Nigerians vote for any of the 2?
Re: May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku by meditator(m): 9:24am On May 01, 2021
signature2012:

Since he came to power,how has he affected your life positively?

Opps!I just checked your location,Niger State.
Hope you have not been paid to join BH?
Lest I forget,your Governor was lamenting some days back about the happenings in Niger State.
The man you voted for twice lives large and fully secured,while you live like a peasant in fear daily.

c h I e f Z O M B I E!
Maybe you should tell me how former administration affected my life positively. You need to also tell me how the viable options we had in 2015 and 2019 were better than the man we voted for.
Re: May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku by meditator(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2021
ityP:

Lol. And truly, same mentality dey northerners head. It's like something is touching in you people's brains. You open mouth talk say "No regrets", even with the state of the nation? You're an enemy of this nation
No, we were presented with two evils in 2015 and 2019 and we chose the lesser one. I would not forgive myself if I had given the two known criminals PDP presented in 2015 and in 19 elections. I will never forgive myself if I vote in the party that brought insecurity on us.
Re: May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku by ityP(m): 9:35am On May 01, 2021
meditator:
No, we were presented with two evils in 2015 and 2019 and we chose the lesser one. I would not forgive myself if I had given the two known criminals PDP presented in 2015 and in 19 elections. I will never forgive myself if I vote in the party that brought insecurity on us.

The ruling party brought insecurity to you. No dey whine yourself
Re: May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku by franugo(m): 9:40am On May 01, 2021
helinues:

ASUU , the striking lecturers that are not ready to work but want to be receiving salary...

They hold the position of highest striking union in the world

And your mind didn't jump to the conclusion that there is something driving the strikes? Or you believe that the teachers just enjoy going to strike?
Re: May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku by helinues: 9:41am On May 01, 2021
franugo:

And your mind didn't jump to the conclusion that there is something driving the strikes? Or you believe that the teachers just enjoy going to strike?

Are they the only union with grievances?
Re: May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku by ofiko123(m): 10:02am On May 01, 2021
There is nothing that can be done except Nigerians wait till 2023...
Re: May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku by franugo(m): 11:04am On May 01, 2021
helinues:

Will you continue whatever work you're doing if you're not paid your dues While the incessant strikes do more harm than good in general, it only goes to show that the govt cannot be trusted to do what is right...... Or do you have any other theory to postulate?
Re: May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku by helinues: 11:08am On May 01, 2021
franugo:

Will you continue whatever work you're doing if you're not paid your dues While the incessant strikes do more harm than good in general, it only goes to show that the govt cannot be trusted to do what is right...... Or do you have any other theory to postulate?

Why are other unions not behaving like ASUU
Re: May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku by oguns222: 11:11am On May 01, 2021
helinues:

Wailing in new dimensions..

You need some handkerchiefs?

Looks like your family members too will be needing handkerchiefs since we are all in the same condition. grin Hypocrite, go buy handkerchiefs for your family members. tongue
Re: May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku by helinues: 11:13am On May 01, 2021
oguns222:

Looks like your family members too will be needing handkerchiefs since we are all in the same condition. ;DHypocrite, go buy handkerchiefs for your family members. tongue

You should know we are not in the same position like you people hence their leading family members on NL no dey wail...

It be like I go need add storage tank to the handkerchief

grin cheesy
Re: May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku by oguns222: 11:18am On May 01, 2021
helinues:

You should know we are not in the same position like you people hence their leading family members on NL no dey wail...

It be like I go need add storage tank to the handkerchief

grin cheesy

You need to ask your mother and sisters serious questions about how they are coping. Then come back here to modify your comment. cheesy

Or are you saying you want God to run your life the way Buhari runs Nigeria? Answer me, hypocrite Helinues grin
Re: May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku by franugo(m): 11:23am On May 01, 2021
helinues:

Why are other unions not behaving like ASUU

Which other union are you talking about exactly? Cause I know that NLC, doctors, nurses, pharmacists, courts etc have all gone on strike one time or the other in recent years....right now, bayelsa courts are on strike
Re: May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku by oguns222: 11:24am On May 01, 2021
helinues:

This thing no get respect for elders..

Make we waka jor... grin

You mean elders that have lost honor and now play in the mud like Shameless kids? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal Tsunami: LP Lawmakers Look To Appeal Court For Survival / 3-day Ultimatum To Abandoned Vehicles’ Owners In Lagos / Sanwo-olu To Turn Campaign Offices To Citizens Consultative Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.