Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,884 members, 7,862,995 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku (10386 Views)

Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road / Insecurity Has Worsened Under Buhari Regime — Presidency Admits / Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku by helinues: 11:42am On May 01, 2021
ngadaAwo:
you can't manipulate the mods bro
you called a nairalander "thing" which violates rule 2
don't try to run away from your crime

God bless you

And have you also reported the guy for the name calling?

Hypocrisy slap your face there...

I am very sure mods would look into this new complain... You should know we don't just make complains for complaining sake, they are always genuine not like yours...
Re: May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku by ngadaAwo: 11:44am On May 01, 2021
helinues:

And have you also reported the guy for the name calling?

Hypocrisy slap your face there...

I am very sure mods would look into this new complain... You should know we don't just make complains for complaining sake, they are always genuine not like yours...
bro own to your crimes

I've done my duties by reporting to the mods
your fate is in their hands not me

Peace be unto you
Re: May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku by Basher8583: 2:15pm On May 01, 2021
signature2012:
Some of you guys voted for this dullard for his first term,despite the mess he created with vision-less leadership.You still voted for him for second term.
What were you all expecting?

Come 2023,you will still see them behind the man that is causing them their pains.(Ojuyobo).

It goes to show you that your noise on social media is not a depiction of reality.
People who vote know why they are voting for their preferred candidate.

If you are blind to what the government has achieved but rather choses what mischievous individuals dictates as the government's achievement on social media that's your business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money / Tinubu’s Govt Owes Nigerians An Explanation For The NNPC $3.3bn Loan - Atiku / Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.