Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Mental Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mental Health (299 Views)

Ban On Codeine: Lagos Unveils Comprehensive Strategy To Address Mental Health / Mental Health in Nigeria: Have you heard about M.A.N.I? / I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... (2) (3) (4)

Mental Health by Nobody: 3:19am On May 01, 2021
With depression on the rise, so many people need someone to talk to about different issues.

Join a group where you can anonymously talk about what's bothering you and get advise.

You can also advise people too.
WhatsApp 'zero-eight-zero 78--723*671' to be added.
Re: Mental Health by falcon01: 4:08am On May 01, 2021
this is Nigeria No body cares especially if you ain't a woman. I got depressed and helped my self out! so Man the fùck up!
Re: Mental Health by Nobody: 4:58am On May 01, 2021
falcon01:
this is Nigeria No body cares especially if you ain't a woman. I got depressed and helped my self out! so Man the fùck up!

This is not about manning up. People are genuinely alone and need to feel some positivity. Also, if people have where they can open up anonymously without shame, it can prevent that depression.

Re: Mental Health by Nobody: 6:06am On May 01, 2021
falcon01:
You helped yourself doesn't mean other people can.
People need closure, I thank God for my friend that came along after noticing my pensive state in class yesterday. Though she couldn't give me the solution to my problem but she lightened my day.
Re: Mental Health by Nobody: 6:07am On May 01, 2021
Deseo:

This is not about manning up. People are genuinely alone and need to feel some positivity. Also, if people have where they can open up anonymously without shame, it can prevent that depression.
I dey tell you.
And thanks for the initiative

Re: Mental Health by falcon01: 10:57am On May 01, 2021
BABYharder:

You helped yourself doesn't mean other people can.
People need closure, I thank God for my friend that came along after noticing my pensive state in class yesterday. Though she couldn't give me the solution to my problem but she lightened my day.
you are damn lucky to have a friend like that.

Legal Action Launched After Italian Woman Dies Weeks After Having Astrazeneca Ja / 4 Levels Of Premature Ejaculation - How To Determine Yours / How To Sharpen Your Knife On A Whetstone