Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Help! I Need To Reconnect With Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help! I Need To Reconnect With Jesus (160 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need To Reconnect With Jesus by JAGABAA: 5:15am On May 01, 2021
JAGABAA:
My dear Nairalanders. What I am about to say might not make sense to some, but God will touch the heart of those that He chooses.

My name is Fredrick, I live in Abuja, Dawaki to be precise. I have a calling but I'm being distracted, there is a strong addiction I need to break.
I am already slipping to the trap of the devil. I am loosing my connection with God.

I have a job I am doing and a place I stay, I am contented with what God provides for me. But right now I need help, I need to go reset my life back. In a place far from my home like a church

If anyone knows of any house of God around Abuja that Bible believing. That can host me for at least 21 days. I will be fasting for most of the time so food will not be my problem

If you know you can be of help to me, don't hesitate to call me please
My dear Nairalanders. What I am about to say might not make sense to some, but God will touch the heart of those that He chooses.

My name is Fredrick, I live in Abuja, Dawaki to be precise. I have a calling but I'm being distracted, there is a strong addiction I need to break.
I am already slipping to the trap of the devil. I am loosing my connection with God.

I have a job I am doing and a place I stay, I am contented with what God provides for me. But right now I need help, I need to go reset my life back. In a place far from my home like a church

If anyone knows of any house of God around Abuja that Bible believing. That can host me for at least 21 days. I will be fasting for most of the time so food will not be my problem

Re: Help! I Need To Reconnect With Jesus by Kobojunkie: 5:42am On May 01, 2021
JAGABAA:

Before you go, please take time to really read through Isaiah 58 so you understand what God thinks of your 21-day fast during which you intend to starve your body supposedly to please Him, God, who is only pleased by our obedience of His commandments to us. Isaiah 58 vs 1-5 undecided

In Isaiah 58, God instead tells you of what you can instead do to get Him to answer you - Isaiah 58 vs 6-14. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Need To Reconnect With Jesus by Teaveapoet(f): 7:01am On May 01, 2021
Please seek God's mercy first in your house. Pray in your house, God's ear is not too short to hear you.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need To Reconnect With Jesus by jesusjnr1: 7:20am On May 01, 2021
Hmm...
Re: Help! I Need To Reconnect With Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 7:29am On May 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Before you go, please take time to really read through Isaiah 58 so you understand what God thinks of your 21-day fast during which you intend to starve your body supposedly to please Him, God, who is only pleased by our obedience of His commandments to us. Isaiah 58 vs 1-5 undecided

In Isaiah 58, God instead tells you of what you can instead do to get Him to answer you - Isaiah 58 vs 6-14. undecided

You are really not well at all.. see him recommending the same medication I gave you to somebody else..

Obedience to God's laws is the only solution to mans problem. Not believing absurdities like God impregnation another man's wife to sire a son. Or God approving human sacrifice.....

Let me just hope you are coming to your senses...or It might be temporal...
Re: Help! I Need To Reconnect With Jesus by JAGABAA: 11:24am On May 01, 2021
Okay thank you so much.... I'm not even necessarily concern about the fast I only need a quiet to place from the distraction for just few days

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight / Pastor's Wife Curses Members Who Didn't Contribute Money For Her Birthday..(vid / Death Is Not An Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.