Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Meditate On This Tonight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditate On This Tonight (160 Views)

Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight by Mrsoft3(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2021
Meditate on this tonight

Matthew 12:43-45
43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.
45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Unclean spirits are real and they go about searching for vessels they can occupy.
I want us to understand that we can make our body not suitable for this evil spirit to enter. It is true if you are filled with the holy spirit, you can never be possessed by evil spirit but it is also true they can torment you.

Our lord Jesus took out time to explain that the desert region is not suitable for this spirits, not because people are not there but because of a certain fire(temperature) in that desert they run away. Two things I want us to know tonight.
1. There is the fire of the presence of God in a man that can keep s,Aaway every unclean spirits and also flush out any effect they have left behind after they exit a man.
2 Even after deliverance from this spirits,they can come back again if the vessel is swept clean and there is no occupant.

The ministry of the holy spirit should be embrace, your relationship with the holy spirit is very important. This spirits are behind the many tragedy happening all around the world. You must be conscious of your environment and discern the spirit at work in your life. Give room for the holy spirit to give you more insight.

Prayer: Lord Jesus thank you for opening our eyes to see the operation of this spirits, heighten our discernment in Jesus name. Take not the holy spirit from us Lord Jesus
Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pastor's Wife Curses Members Who Didn't Contribute Money For Her Birthday..(vid / Death Is Not An Issue / My Husband Didn’t Die, But Sleeping, Says Pastor Adeboye’s Late Son's Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.