Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera (10892 Views)

Unbelievable Things Your Phone Camera Can Do Instead Of Only Pictures / Which Phone With Quality Camera Can I Get With #36,000? / Things Your Camera Can Do Other Than Just Taking Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Scionpnuel: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
RuneKingThor:

Na fact oo bro. Current Midranges will beat the old iPhones,. I'm talking about the iPhone 7 and the 8 series not the X. The X is a sweet spot currently.

The 8 has the same main camera as the X.
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Yinksy09(m): 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
The phantom X camera
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by RuneKingThor: 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
Scionpnuel:

The 8 has the same main camera as the X.
The iPhone 6s also has that 12mp sensor same as the iPhone 8, X, 11 and the 12 too. Can you compare the 6s pictures with any of the above phones?
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Scionpnuel: 2:42am On Sep 20, 2021
RuneKingThor:

The iPhone 6s also has that 12mp sensor same as the iPhone 8, X, 11 and the 12 too. Can you compare the 6s pictures with any of the above phones?

Yes... they have the same 12mp but the focal length, sensor size and even the aperture are different in most of the devices that’s what makes the difference... what I’m saying here is that the 8 Has the same configuration as the X (Except for the telephoto lens)

P.S I’ve compared both
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Dlee1(m): 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
How good is LG G7 and LG V35 camera compared to iPhone 10.
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Kudducini(m): 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
End of discussion

Google pixel is lit

1 Like

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Sunkanmiwise(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
The Phantom X
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Kayconcept2(m): 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
The Phantom X ain't bad at all
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by AmadorSays: 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
Kayconcept2:
The Phantom X ain't bad at all
sure, the Phantom X camera is great
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Freelancerx: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
Has to be the pixel
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by walesho(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2021
Freelancerx:
Has to be the pixel

Definitely Pixel and the Pixel 6pro is definitely going to beat the iPhone 13pro

1 Like

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by seanwilliam(m): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2021
One thing I’ve noticed is that , u can’t expect a flagship performance from midrange devices. I understand not every one can afford flagships ..

But say for example I have 200k, it can get me 80 % of midrange phones out there , if I were you,
I will use the money to buy any of
iPhone X,Xr,Xs. Or Samsung s10, s10plus, note 10, note 10 plus ,

1 Like

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Sunkanmiwise(m): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
The Phantom X is very Sharp and bright, brings out the Details in a picture
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by walesho(m): 9:01am On Oct 24, 2021
Sunkanmiwise:
The Phantom X is very Sharp and bright, brings out the Details in a picture

It cant replace or compete with the Google Pixel, iPhone,Samsung and the Huawei.
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Kayconcept2(m): 2:11am On Oct 25, 2021
Phantom X and Camon 18 Premier.
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by paduzman: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
Op you've got what you are looking for in the Phantom X
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by walesho(m): 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
Google Pixel
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Kingsean(m): 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
deedy111:
I want to buy an Android phone that can be compared to an iPhone in terms of Camera Only, other features isn't important

check vivo x70 pro plus. this phone has the best camera in the world. iphone 13 pro max sef throwaway salute. search for mrwhosetheboss on YouTube and watch the camera comparison with the iphone
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by OlofofoAdugbo1: 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
Phantom X, Camon 17 Pro and Camon 18 Premier.
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by YangaBabe: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
The Phantom X's 50mp camera is one hell of a camera on a smartphone
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by YangaBabe: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
OlofofoAdugbo1:
Phantom X, Camon 17 Pro and Camon 18 Premier.
the camon series are great no doubt, personally I'd love to experience the gimbal feature of that Camon 18
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 09, 2021
seanwilliam:
I doubt if any midrange raw camera can be compared to iPhone 7 plus..

Even samsung s9plus camera doesn't come close to iphone 7 plus..

And iPhone x has a good camera true true ..

I've used iPhone x, 7plus, samsung s9plus and a10s recently..
I'll recommend iphone 7 plus if the person is looking for value for money
have u heard of Motorola G30. The camera beats most high range iPhone camera.
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Wahalaguy1: 11:56am On Nov 22, 2021
Camon 18 Premier and Camon 17 Pro . Also the Phantom X
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by walesho(m): 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
Na poverty go make you think say tecno better pass iPhone.

Anyways im a Google Pixel 4a user, your tecno Phantom X pro max is not even close to my pixel cam.

Maybe if you download gcam(which is designed for pixel device) on your tecno which i doubt it will work for your chipset anyways
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Rubiesangel: 1:48am On Nov 29, 2021
it's a good thing if more people can afford your product.
walesho:
Na poverty go make you think say tecno better pass iPhone.

Anyways im a Google Pixel 4a user, your tecno Phantom X pro max is not even close to my pixel cam.

Maybe if you download gcam(which is designed for pixel device) on your tecno which i doubt it will work for your chipset anyways
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Wahalaguy1: 12:05am On Nov 30, 2021
walesho:

It cant replace or compete with the Google Pixel, iPhone,Samsung and the Huawei.

Have you used the Phantom X before?? Experience it first before you write it off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Jaculze(m): 7:51am On Nov 30, 2021
Tecno Camon 18 might still stand a chance o. When you use it you'll know.
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Jaculze(m): 7:52am On Nov 30, 2021
Wahalaguy1:
Camon 18 Premier and Camon 17 Pro . Also the Phantom X
na that Camon 18 I sure for
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Freelancerx: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
You have jokes
Jaculze:
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Mohbola(f): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
Pixel or Samsung
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Breastfeed: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Jaculze:
lol, you didn't even call the Phantom X?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download File Manager For Your Infinix Hot2 Here / Are The Mid-range Smartphones Getting Closer To Flagships? / Microsoft To Buy Nokia Phone Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.