Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

The Suspect Movie Set To Hit The Screen In June - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Suspect Movie Set To Hit The Screen In June (413 Views)

Alec Baldwin Fatally Shoots Woman With Prop Gun On Movie Set / BBNaija: Yousef's Students Hit The Streets To Campaign For Him (Photos) / Mide Martins Backs Omoborty On Movie Set (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Suspect Movie Set To Hit The Screen In June by mfrspeaks(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2021
The Nigerian movie industry is on a daily basis stepping up the game and dishing out stories that will hold you spellbound to your screen. Versatile Filmmaker and Movie Director, John Wesley MFR is set to release THE SUSPECT MOVIE across all movie streaming platforms.

The movie which featured an array of celebrities like Yemi Solade, Jumoke Odetola, Chinelo Ememchukwu, Okey Uzoeshi, Lepacious Bose, John Wesley MFR himself and a host of others is one movie that will keep you glued to your screen from start to finish. It is the story of a young promising lawyer who got murdered for having strong evidence in her possession. Her uncle who's highly placed in the society vows to get justice and avenge her death. Who's behind the murder? Everyone who had encounter with the lawyer before her death is a SUSPECT.

See movie Trailer link below:
THIS WILL CAPTIVATE YOUR ATTENTION!!! Coming Soon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rubzYMTS5Js

Re: The Suspect Movie Set To Hit The Screen In June by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:01am On May 02, 2021
In as much I love Nigerian film, I prefer watching it on DStv now than going to cinema

Nigeria film makers are dishing out rubbish to cinemas these days, no wonder many people no longer goes to cinema to catch fun

It's crazy for film maker to make film just to advertise companies & not to entertain viewers

I watched the film titled 'PROPHETESS' & I'm highly disappointed with the producer. The film was filled with lots of error like actors making mistake with name, subtitle error, over acting, & poor directing. The film was just produced to advertise fearless energy drink, betting company, estate developer, & hotel.

Viewers paid to be entertained & not to watch adverts, if at all you gonna advertise then ensure at least the movie makes sense

If they continue this way, Nigerian movies at cinemas will not have patronage again

For now, I rather watch American movies at cinemas or movies from great film makers like UNCLE TK & the likes of Adelove son

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Behaviours Of This Years Bbnaija Will Lead To The Ban Of BIGBROTHER NAIJA. / Who Is Big Brother? Shocking As Mysterious Face Behind Biggies Voice Is Revealed / Selina Tested New Drop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.