Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

The Behaviours Of This Years Bbnaija Will Lead To The Ban Of BIGBROTHER NAIJA. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Behaviours Of This Years Bbnaija Will Lead To The Ban Of BIGBROTHER NAIJA. (410 Views)

No Contest Mercy Is DEFINITELY Winning This Years Bbnaija- Uti Nwanchukwu Reveal / BBNaija: Reactions As MURIC Calls For Ban Of TV Show Over Sex, Kissing, Romance / I Support The Call For The Ban Of Of Big Brother Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Behaviours Of This Years Bbnaija Will Lead To The Ban Of BIGBROTHER NAIJA. by Christmasdon(m): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
God revealed to this me.
Re: The Behaviours Of This Years Bbnaija Will Lead To The Ban Of BIGBROTHER NAIJA. by Comedian2019: 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
Christmasdon:
God revealed to this me.
Stop lying.
Even Lai will be ashamed of your lie.
Pray that God forgive you for lying against Him.

1 Like

Re: The Behaviours Of This Years Bbnaija Will Lead To The Ban Of BIGBROTHER NAIJA. by Mexzy4sho(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
Christmasdon:
God revealed to this me.

Hmmmn. Only you siddon for prayer dey discuss with God about BB9ja. Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

This one strong oooo brother. Be calming down abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Killers Of Nollywood Actress, Mary Ngozi, Arrested In Delta / DSTV Finally Increases Subscription Price / Yoruba Documentary 'bigger Than Africa' Set To Debut On Netflix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.