Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again (2653 Views)

I Suspect Igbotic Mods Are Attacking Me With Anti Spambot / Jonathan Goes After Okupe Over His Failed N100m Bribe / 2015 PRESIDENCY: Jonathan Goes For Broke-Sunday Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by aloyemeka1: 12:49am On Apr 24, 2011
"Imo women don't fail me because me I will never fail you"
"I am on my kneels begging"
"so that they will know that I is in Imo state "

Meanwhile NLT the time she raised up Ohakim's wife's hand she was telling the women that she brought gifts and that by Easter Monday they will receive it in their various local govt areas
Lord have mercy.
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by iluvnaija: 2:25am On Apr 24, 2011
SHAME ON NIGERIA!
THIS IS JUST A TIP OF THE ICEBERG. BE PREPARED TO SEE MORE FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS.
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by bkbabe97y(m): 2:26am On Apr 24, 2011
roflmao!!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by ZnO: 2:31am On Apr 24, 2011
lol cant stop laughing

But uncle Joe still loves her like that cheesy cheesy

BTW, how was Turai communicating? Was she speaking in hausa

I think they should stop this first lady thing until we get an Okonjo Iweala-type first lady
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by aljharem3: 2:34am On Apr 24, 2011
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

this is how i feel
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by THEAMAKA(f): 2:36am On Apr 24, 2011
do GEJ and Patience have a language in common other than English? like, how do they communicate when her English is very poor.
i guess sha undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 24, 2011
THE AMAKA:

do GEJ and Patience have a language in common other than English? like, how do they communicate when her English is very poor.
i guess sha undecided

What of pidgin English?
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by THEAMAKA(f): 2:40am On Apr 24, 2011
Aigbofa:

What of pidgin English?
lolol, i guess you're right. because i know they don't come from the same ethnic group, thats why i was wondering what language outside of English? na wa oooo
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 24, 2011
THE AMAKA:

how do they communicate when her English is very poor.

sign language
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by olawalebabs(m): 8:41am On Apr 24, 2011
Please let leave Dame alone, moreover the office of first lady is not constitutional. "my fellow widow" grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by Rhino5dm: 8:53am On Apr 24, 2011
I don't believe this. where is your LINK?

keep on attributing any kind of lies to Patience. Giving a dog a bad name. . . Abi?
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by francisj(m): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2011
different stoke 4 different people, I dey beg una, leave the first lady alone,English no b her papa langua
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by mcnepow(m): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2011
babaearly:

sign language

hahahaha! But they r not dumb na.
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by dempeople(m): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2011
THE AMAKA:

i guess sha undecided

GEJ speaks Igbo and so does the wife. They communicate in Igbo and sometimes, in Ijaw but mostly in Igbo.
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by THEAMAKA(f): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2011
dem_people:

GEJ speaks Igbo and so does the wife. They communicate in Igbo and sometimes, in Ijaw but mostly in Igbo.
really? are you sure? this is the first time im hearing this
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by olawalebabs(m): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2011
dem_people:

you say it as if you stay with them in Aso rock. Abeg no feed us with that one
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by olawalebabs(m): 11:04am On Apr 24, 2011
dem_people:

Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by dempeople(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2011
olawalebab:

See this guy. . . where I dee before? I get my own suite for villa there mennnn. Dee there. cool

But on a more serious note, its no news that the wife speaks Igbo fluently. I met here in 2009 while in 9ja for a function and she addressed us in fluent Igbo. This is no longer news. Her mum is from Umuahia so, not surprised how she knew the language.

But for GEJ, I've not met him personally but my senior cousin has, cos they knew each other way back in PH when he was a lecturer. And so, my info comes from him. He's also a nice and likeable person with a very good heart. Infact, GEJ isn't politically astute unlike the wife. That GEJ is presido today is cos of the wife cos when Patience was into politics of old Rivers state and now Bayelsa all were before 1998. Due to her political astuteness and ability, she was asked what they could repay her with for all the PDP activities she assumed and solved for the party. She asked that her husband be made deputy gov. That was how GEJ became deputy gov.

Perhaps she's not fluent and eloquent in the use of English as most of u might have heard her speak but on the whole, she's quite a powerful woman as far as politics in the N.Delta and S.E are concerned. She wields a lot of influence. Most especially, she's her husbands most trusted and best adviser.
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by olawalebabs(m): 11:48am On Apr 24, 2011
It is only in nigeria that we lay emphasis on packaging rather than the product. The essence of language is to communicate. Any whenever Dame speak we dey understand. So let's leave her alone, moreover can Oyinbo man speak Ijaw?
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by Pataki: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2011
Pathetic disgrace no doubt.
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by francisj(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2011
olawalebab:

It is only in nigeria that we lay emphasis on packaging rather than the product. The essence of language is to communicate. Any whenever Dame speak we dey understand. So let's leave her alone, moreover can Oyinbo man speak Ijaw?

Gbam !!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by onyengbu: 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2011
Someone is yapping abt us having to live with this for the next 4 yrs and that comment sounded familiar- BB fan nonsense.

However, I must say that i can live with dat lady as first lady for a century than have a Buhari with his scary accent for just one week as president.
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by lionness(f): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2011
I hope the weakling of a husband could have the courage to shut this woman up and work solo.
But this is a groupie thing. GEJ, Dame, Sambo, Nollywood, Koko Family, big sigh. Even Buhari would have been a fair substitute.
Anyways, its done. 4 years of bad grammar and government. God save us all sad
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by 9icest: 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2011
lionness:

I hope the weakling of a husband could have the courage to shut this woman up and work solo.
But this is a groupie thing. GEJ, Dame, Sambo, Nollywood, Koko Family, big sigh. Even Buhari would have been a fair substitute.

ROFLMAO grin I feel your pain sis. The saddest thing is, Dame isnt even improving and she is a big irony: if GEJ with all the power at his disposal cant polish up his wife, get a great english teacher, and a scripter who would save her from her grammatical harakiris, I dont see the guy even achieving anything come the next 100 years undecided grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by olawalebabs(m): 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2011
lionness:

abeg if you see truth talk am, no because of beef dey deceive yourself. Aunty Dame go on soun
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by aloyemeka1: 1:29am On Apr 25, 2011
lionness:

Patience is not an elected member of the government, her husband Jonathan is and his English is good. What do you want from him, divorce his present wife and marry an English professor so as to make you feel better?
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by olawalebabs(m): 10:21am On Apr 25, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Patience is not an elected member of the government, her husband Jonathan is and his English is good. What do you want from him, divorce his present wife and marry an English professor so as to make you feel better?
you just say the truth. But wait a minute, is this the type of english she'll be speaking in a meeting of first ladies?
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by adefemi1(m): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2011
monkey no fine but he husby like am+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by aloyemeka1: 11:24am On Apr 25, 2011
olawalebab:

you just say the truth. But wait a minute, is this the type of english she'll be speaking in a meeting of first ladies?

First ladies are not elected to lead their countries and if they don't like her English, they can go hug a transformer. No matter how bad her English is, she will still speak better than her counterparts from Russia, China, Cote D'Ivoire, Japan, etc.
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by nwaafo1: 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2011
when i saw the post, i was surprised, i was like she performed well there, it is not as bad as the way she normally speaks. am glad to see that she is improving. kudos to her grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by iluvnaija: 1:30am On Apr 26, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

Someone is yapping abt us having to live with this for the next 4 yrs and that comment sounded familiar- BB fan nonsense.

However, I must say that i can live with dat lady as first lady for a century than have a Buhari with his scary accent for just one week as president.

SORRY DUDE! I NEVER KNEW MRS "FELLOW WIDOW" IS YOUR MOTHER.
Re: Patience Jonathan Goes Igbotic Again by Odunnu: 1:45am On Apr 26, 2011
Lol @ thread.
She's happily married to the no1 man in the land an achievement some of us can only dream of

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presentation Of The Development Agenda For Western Nigeria (DAWN) / Shekau Mocks #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS Campaign / The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.