Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Ss/se Vote: 96 Percent Of Black Voters Supported Obama In 2008 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ss/se Vote: 96 Percent Of Black Voters Supported Obama In 2008 (3227 Views)

Dino Malaye Writes About Obama In A Church / The Gift Jonathan Gave Obama In 2014 / PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ss/se Vote: 96 Percent Of Black Voters Supported Obama In 2008 by Rhino5dm: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2011
I swear with God, there were no such things as massive turn out and voting.

majority of the figures were cooked and ballot paper thumb printed. funny enough how people will go to any lenght to justify their desire.

Look. In Degema all ballot papers were thumb printed prior to the accreditation. My friend even notice his name was ticked twice, signifying he voted in the

parliamentary election. The election was a big farce and total hoax.

Bayelsa was a show of shame, in that all the thumb printing was carried in a reknown senators house(name witheld). I feel rage whenever i hear people trying to

defend the indefensible. Only time will tell. Just like the way thesame people down played the consequencies of election rigging and inflation of figures in the north.

WANDA YA KI JI, BA RE KI GANI . . .  

Nadanbata:

@ Abagworo

Im starting to think the turnout in SS/SE was more like that in SW really (even though SW was rigged as well). That 37% in Edo tells a lot. Im not buying that crap about PDP governorship and mobilising. Or didnt they want to vote their 'boy' in EDO ? PDP governor is in Ogun 28% turnout ,

Let them jus do the forensic anaylsis in the whole country. The papers should be with INEC, so whats the problem of following up after this so called free + fair elections.

Re: Ss/se Vote: 96 Percent Of Black Voters Supported Obama In 2008 by Nadanbata: 9:15am On Apr 24, 2011
@ Onlytruth

Going by these elections if that candidate aint PDP. Then that block voting will be irrelvant  cheesy cheesy
Re: Ss/se Vote: 96 Percent Of Black Voters Supported Obama In 2008 by ektbear: 9:17am On Apr 24, 2011
@Nadanbata: Hehe. Truth be told. . . I honestly don't care. I'm not obsessed with the presidency.

2019 Northerner after GEJ is fine by me. We don't need to capture the FG to survive in this country. All we really need is foreign investment grin

I'm more excited by this Olokola FTZ, Lekki Toll Road and Eko Atlantic than I am by capturing the presidency.
Re: Ss/se Vote: 96 Percent Of Black Voters Supported Obama In 2008 by Onlytruth(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2011
Posted by: Nadanbata

@ Onlytruth

Going by these elections [b]if that candidate aint PDP. [/b]Then that block voting will be irrelvant  

lol,

That was the first thing I told ekt-bear.
The SW aint PDP.

So, they can't win.  cool
Re: Ss/se Vote: 96 Percent Of Black Voters Supported Obama In 2008 by ektbear: 9:22am On Apr 24, 2011
Heh. We can agree to disagree, then.
Re: Ss/se Vote: 96 Percent Of Black Voters Supported Obama In 2008 by Nadanbata: 9:28am On Apr 24, 2011
@ Rhino.5dm

Let alone how GEJ emptied the coffers and Bribed officals, Governors etc etc to rig. No way could GEJ get some of them numbers he did in North.

concerning Rivers.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/National/Elections/5689417-147/story.csp
Re: Ss/se Vote: 96 Percent Of Black Voters Supported Obama In 2008 by Abagworo(m): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2011
FACE:

You must be related to kobojunkie who is always in an all knowing situation. Were you an INEC official ? If you were able to leave your polling unit after voting to go inspect other units and LGA's (Classic Kobojunkie lie), what makes you think that others did not leave for home or were they expected to wait for your parade review ?

The results were pasted on the wall at the polling units.I was deliberately driving around to make my personal observations and I got info from friends that voted as well.I doubt if they will still be there,otherwise I'd suggest you go round yourself.

PDP 321

CPC 29

ACN 1

ANPP 1

It was in the above format in the average.
Re: Ss/se Vote: 96 Percent Of Black Voters Supported Obama In 2008 by AChigozie1(f): 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2011
EzeUche__:

A. Chigozie,

You may hear bad things about Igbos on Nairaland, but most of it is due to jealousy. You can trace this hate back to colonialism.

The Igbos were favored by the British unfortunately, and that translated to economic and educational dominance. Igbos dominated every sphere until the civil war.

It was the Biafran war which was the Igbo watershed moment, where we lost our prominence and have been demonized every since.

Remember that we have illustrious Igbos who are respected world wide. The illustrious Chinua Achebe is one of them.

Igbos are a good people and we cherish our culture and heritage. The politics section can pollute your mind. I am so proud of you for reconnecting with your Igbo roots. 

The wise Igbo sage, Chinua Achebe.

Indeed I'm reading the most horrible things about Igbos.  I don't understand, my father is a retired chemistry professor, growing up, our home was always a welcoming place for students, especially foreign students from Africa.  The Nigerian students didn't appear to have any issues with one another, at least I don't recall any.  I don't understand the animosity that is demonstrated on this site, you guys are ALL Nigerians, please resolved your ethnic conflicts, so that Nigeria can take its rightful place as a world power. There is no reason why Nigeria shouldn't be a major player on the world stage. I believe US hegemony is on the declined, nations such as China and India will probably take our place, why shouldn't Nigeria be a super power? AAs and others in the diaspora await for our ancestral homeland to live up to its glorious history before the arrivals of the Europeans.

I have to asked this, you say the Igbos were favored by the British, I'm sure this caused resentment among others, were the Igbos viewed as collaborators or "tools" of the British?  Did the Igbos during this time, mistreat other Nigerians? 

@bk.babe97y

I'm not trying to be "Igbo", I am AA, true my family (at least on my father's side) tends to identify with our Igbo heritage, due to our oral history and surname, but like all AAs, my heritage includes more than one African culture, along with European (though most likely due to the violation of my female ancestors) and Native Americans (however, I'm not one of those AAs who claims NA ancestry, I wouldn't be surprised if I had it, but since I don't know of any direct ancestor, I don't claim it) 

As I have stated my mtdna test revealed that my mother's most recent African ancestor hailed from the Upper Guinea region, since her side lacks the oral history of my father's, I have no idea what culture I descend from on her side, I only know the region. 

I think it is wrong for you to label an entire group of people as criminals.
Re: Ss/se Vote: 96 Percent Of Black Voters Supported Obama In 2008 by bkbabe97y(m): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2011
A.Chigozie:

Indeed I'm reading the most horrible things about Igbos. I don't understand, my father is a retired chemistry professor, growing up our home was always a welcoming place for students, especially foreign student. The Nigerian students didn't appear to have any issues with one another, at least I don't recall any. I don't understand the animosity that is demonstrated on this site.

I have to asked this, you say the Igbos were favored by the British, I'm sure this caused resentment among others, were the Igbos viewed as collaborators or "tools" of the British? Did the Igbos during this time, mistreat other Nigerians?

@bk.babe97y

I'm not trying to be "Igbo", I am AA, true my family (at least on my father's side) tends to identify with our Igbo heritage, due to our oral history and surname, but like all AAs, my heritage includes more than one African culture, along with European (though most likely due to the violation of female ancestors) and Native Americans (however, I'm not one of those AAs who claims NA ancestry, I wouldn't be surprised if I had it, but since I don't know of any direct ancestor, I don't claim it)

As I have stated my mtdna test revealed that my mother's most recent African ancestor hailed from the Upper Guinea region, since her side lacks the oral history of my father's, I have no idea what culture I descend from on her side, I only know the region.

I think it is wrong for you to label an entire group of people as criminals.

In due time you'll understand. . . . .
Re: Ss/se Vote: 96 Percent Of Black Voters Supported Obama In 2008 by Obiagu1(m): 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2011
@ A. Chigozie

What you need to do is click on bk.babe97, then click on "Show the last posts of this person" and glance through, then you'll realize he's one extremely bigoted soul that could annihilate a people if he has the chance.

Such a person should not be allowed to walk the face of this earth because before they pass on, so many souls will be wasted by him.
Re: Ss/se Vote: 96 Percent Of Black Voters Supported Obama In 2008 by Sunofgod(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2011
He wont enjoy that level of support next time around.

He's been a big anti-climax.
Re: Ss/se Vote: 96 Percent Of Black Voters Supported Obama In 2008 by bkbabe97y(m): 4:32am On Apr 26, 2011
Obiagu1:

@ A. Chigozie

What you need to do is click on bk.babe97, then click on "Show the last posts of this person" and glance through, then you'll realize he's one extremely bigoted soul that could annihilate a people if he has the chance.

Such a person should not be allowed to walk the face of this earth because before they pass on, so many souls will be wasted by him.

Yup! Click on my last posts. . . . Now go to my ORIGINAL moniker (not this present one) when I started on here and find out if I was like this before you evil beings made me realize what despicable creatures you are! Was Ileke Idi like this? What about Jason123? What about Ekt_Bear? So, what made them, like myself, become unrepentant in our dislike of most of yall?

You guys are mad deceitful. Your liars and you abhor anything good. Lemme stop, at least A.Chigozie already confirmed that he sees a lot of hate going on against Ibos.No smoke where there aint no fire. In due time he'll get the picture on how evil your tribesmen are. . . .
Re: Ss/se Vote: 96 Percent Of Black Voters Supported Obama In 2008 by Obiagu1(m): 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Yup! Click on my last posts. . . . Now go to my ORIGINAL moniker (not this present one) when I started on here and find out if I was like this before you evil beings made me realize what despicable creatures you are! Was Ileke Idi like this? What about Jason123? What about Ekt_Bear? So, what made them, like myself, become unrepentant in our dislike of most of yall?

You guys are mad deceitful. Your liars and you abhor anything good. Lemme stop, at least A.Chigozie already confirmed that he sees a lot of hate going on against Ibos.No smoke where there aint no fire. In due time he'll get the picture on how evil your tribesmen are. . . .

Go away with your crap! You can't tell me someone made you to become a serial thief, or a serial murderer, or a racist. You only discovered who you truly are once you found the forum and means to show who you are. You can't say someone made you to become an extremely hateful person for more that 3 yrs now without relenting and you say it's not who you are.
Re: Ss/se Vote: 96 Percent Of Black Voters Supported Obama In 2008 by bkbabe97y(m): 4:19pm On May 02, 2011
Obiagu1:

Go away with your crap! You can't tell me someone made you to become a serial thief, or a serial murderer, or a racist. You only discovered who you truly are once you found the forum and means to show who you are. You can't say someone made you to become an extremely hateful person for more that 3 yrs now without relenting and you say it's not who you are.

Well, youre Ibo so ure expected to lie! Soooo, I've been on here for "More thans 3yrs"? Surprising I'm just getting to know that Ive been on here for so long.

Anyways, I mentioned 5-6 people, just like me, that started off neutral until you your bloody brothers made them hateful and resentful!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is Time For Awoists To Stop Living In Denial : : Francis Adewale / Ajimobi's Mokola Bridge Scam Exposed / Pictures Of Aba Mega Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.