Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit (12330 Views)

BUA, Wartsila OY Of Finland Sign Agreement For Construction Of 70MW Power Plant / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / Arewa Consultative Forum Worried Over Dangote, BUA Feud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by itsme11: 12:34pm On May 01, 2021
Hi �, 30ton tipping truck needed urgently. Contact on my profile.
Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by Kubernetes: 12:53pm On May 01, 2021
Sikay19:
smiley Another job opportunities for some fortunate people. But why is it that only the Northerners are the private individuals who are doing well in respect to industrialization. What are other business persons doing with their billions
This is not healthy enough in my opinion though.

In one thread yesterday where a Yoruba/ibo girl was given scholarship in Canada , the yorubas and ibos were accusing Hausas that we don't know anything book. They forgot that even its not all about book. A drop out can employ a first class graduate. Agreed we may not be all that good in academics, but again, we never give the country a bad image in terms of 419, drugs, scam etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by Sikay19(m): 1:12pm On May 01, 2021
Kubernetes:

In one thread yesterday where a Yoruba/ibo girl was given scholarship in Canada , the yorubas and ibos were accusing Hausas that we don't know anything book. They forgot that even its not all about book. A drop out can employ a first class graduate. Agreed we may not be all that good in academics, but again, we never give the country a bad image in terms of 419, drugs, scam etc.
Let's agree that all tribes are doing well in their respective ways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 01, 2021
Kubernetes:

You don't give the country bad name you say?

Is it not Fulani terrorists that have been driving investors from this country.

Is it not Northern Terrorists that have made Nigeria the 3 in global Terrorists list

I can go on

1 Like

Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by Kubernetes: 1:38pm On May 01, 2021
Mikehot:
You don't give the country bad name you say?

Is it not Fulani terrorists that have been driving investors from this country.

Is it not Northern Terrorists that have made Nigeria the 3 in global Terrorists list

I can go on

What is the ratio of the bad ones to the good ones?
You have may 3000 od them out of 100 million Northerners. Thats 0.00003%
When the Hausa man finishes his Lagos refinery, you will know its importance with respect to how much savings Nigeria will get instead of refining outside the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by Ykc2(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2021
Simplyleo:
Hate, frustration and backwardness is the major problem of ipob lunatics.

The other time, their songs have been that Dangote is being favoured by his fulani dominated govt against Abdul Samad Isyaku Rabiu and I keep wondering if Abdul Samad Isyaku Rabiu is an Easterner.

With this contract now, same brainless antelopes will start screaming that Dangote will not be happy.

Then I ask, has Dangote suddenly ceased being favoured by the fulani govt again?

One thing for sure, no one can change what will be. Hate him more, high soars higher.
if igbo man is president of nigeria and he decides to make an igbo person the richest nigerian he will do it under one year by awarding him oil Wells banning dangote cement the way they closed ibeto cement,,there is no genuine northern business men they got all their support from federal government, let me ask you one question, you think if the people selling dollars and other foreign currency are igbos and yoruba people you think government will allow them? Anyways if not for Britain what will i be discussing with people from Chad and niger republic called northerners ,Britain forced them on rest of us southerners
Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:06pm On May 01, 2021
Sikay19:
smiley Another job opportunities for some fortunate people. But why is it that only the Northerners are the private individuals who are doing well in respect to industrialization. What are other business persons doing with their billions

This is not true. Stop sowing the seeds of envy and discord. Sifax alone hire in thousands let alone Baba Ijebu, Glo, flour mills, JB, coleman etc owned by southerners.
Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by miky(m): 2:06pm On May 01, 2021
So which is it? Though you guys said dsngote had a monopoly and people were not free to build their own refinery and cement plant??

How come BuA is doing that now?

Emu4life:
Good one! BUA over Dangote any day, anytime. Akwa Ibom is to BUA what Lagos is to Dangote and this is what I love. A coutry's economy should not overly be concentrated in a state. It doesn't make sense.

2 Likes

Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 01, 2021
Kubernetes:

What is the ratio of the bad ones to the good ones?
You have may 3000 od them out of 100 million Northerners. Thats 0.00003%
When the Hausa man finishes his Lagos refinery, you will know its importance with respect to how much savings Nigeria will get instead of refining outside the country
The so called crimes committed overseas, there are nations doing worst eg fraud and these countries have good relations with them

Fraud, Prostitution, Drugs are civil crimes which is not unique to Nigerians overseas

But here in Nigeria when ever the west issues a proclamation to its citizens and investors not to go to Nigeria just know it's because of the north and terrorism

When trump asked visa to be shut from Nigeria it was because of buhari and the terrorist north whom he confronted in the face

Agric companies are pulling out of Nigeria because they can't get raw materials, because Fulani Terrorists are killing farmers going to farm

Dangote the quota monopolist has killed more people with his trucks, life that can't be replaced, if he was a southernern no matter the stupid investment he claim to bring, it is enough to shut him down.

I don't think you know the ratio of criminals terrorists in the north if not you wont be talking

You think it takes five people to kidnap 300 people in the north

Have you factored in the Boko Haram that has overpowered the military since 2010, you think it's 1 million people that can be doing that

Terrorists and their local collaborators in the north run into more than 30 million
Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by Hunchogee: 2:13pm On May 01, 2021
Again , pls kindly take is to another local government area..Ibeno is filled up already..
Another good news for the beautiful kingdom of Akwa Ibom..
Akwa Ibom is to BUA , what lagos is to dangote grin
Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by tempusfugit: 2:15pm On May 01, 2021
Because in the south we only care about how to make money to enjoy life example femi odetola, he should among this two competing, most southerners have no interest in industrialization
palacealuminium:
Wow..... BUA seems to be breaking new grounds silently. Seems to be getting much love from more Nigerians daily. Kudos to the BUA group. Get A Free Quotes For Your, Aluminium Systems, Suspended Ceilings, Glass Systems (windows, Doors, Shower Stalls, Etc.) WhatsApp/Call us below +2348033301246 +2348026308585

1 Like

Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by dhestiney(m): 2:49pm On May 01, 2021
miky:
So which is it? Though you guys said dsngote had a monopoly and people were not free to build their own refinery and cement plant??

How come BuA is doing that now?

You are even replying these nairalanders? Lol.
Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 01, 2021
$50 USDT FOR sale
490/$
WhatsApp contact
https:///s/6043f893f305b
Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by NikAustine: 3:07pm On May 01, 2021
I'm Thankful to God it is being built in Akwa ibom state. Akwa ibom needs it. More and more investments I pray for my dear state

1 Like

Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by rollwinger(m): 3:25pm On May 01, 2021
What are the so called billionaires of the south south doing with their billions? I throway salute for BUA, atleast he is breaking Dangote's monopolistic hold on Nigeria.
Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by oluwasegun007(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2021
Contango:

Polypropylene is one of the many derivatives of petroleum and natural gas and has an ever increasing demand globally. It is a tough, low density(light) chemical resistant material that has a lot of unimaginable domestic and industrial applications due to its special properties. Common items made from polypropylene include carpets, clothes, medical equipment, aircraft interior parts, roofing membranes (for water proofing), reinforcement of concretes etc.

What this means is that our Igbo brothers who are quite innovative will soon begin to manufacture these things locally because of readily available source of raw materials for these things, reducing or hopefully eliminating the need for importing them.

God bless you for the info.
Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by Okwyjesus(m): 5:15pm On May 01, 2021
Emu4life:
Good one! BUA over Dangote any day, anytime. Akwa Ibom is to BUA what Lagos is to Dangote and this is what I love. A coutry's economy should not overly be concentrated in a state. It doesn't make sense.

Uyo is the next destination. Oil hub is moving from PH to Uyo also

1 Like

Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by simeotexy: 5:49pm On May 01, 2021
Ykc2:
if igbo man is president of nigeria and he decides to make an igbo person the richest nigerian he will do it under one year by awarding him oil Wells banning dangote cement the way they closed ibeto cement,,there is no genuine northern business men they got all their support from federal government, let me ask you one question, you think if the people selling dollars and other foreign currency are igbos and yoruba people you think government will allow them? Anyways if not for Britain what will i be discussing with people from Chad and niger republic called northerners ,Britain forced them on rest of us southerners
last I checked oil was in Niger Delta how come u want to share it to igbos ,,it's this greed that made u people not succeed in ruling this country
Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by Hunchogee: 6:12pm On May 01, 2021
Okwyjesus:

Uyo is the next destination. Oil hub is moving from PH to Uyo also
Naso
Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by NASTYNASOSO: 7:20pm On May 01, 2021
Mikehot:
Trust me no be the money no dey nor billionaires

There is a lot of politics and ethnic undercut to it

HMMMMMMMM

WHO IS STOPPING TOU FROM FORMING YOUR OWN COMPANIES

SEE TOUR LIFE
Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by NASTYNASOSO: 7:23pm On May 01, 2021
Curdlebug:
When BUA go begin make Cement naa?

HMMMMMMM

BUA HAS BEEN PRODUCING CEMENT FOR MORE THAN A DECADE.
SECOND TO DANGOTE IN TERMS OF PRODUCTION CAPACITY
Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by Bofoy4(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2021
God where I go get money go buy land for Uyo

Uyo na next Lagos

Uyo
Uyo

1 Like

Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by Hunchogee: 10:31pm On May 01, 2021
Bofoy4:
God where I go get money
go buy land for Uyo

Uyo na next Lagos

Uyo

Uyo
Exactly
Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by tymicjay77: 12:40am On May 02, 2021
Sikay19:

Because if other tribe or section of the country try to do it, Nigeria government (a. k. a Northern government) will kill the individual struggle with policy that will not favor business..... Ask Ibeto cement about it.....
Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by clothingonline(m): 3:01am On May 02, 2021
Two Kano man are spreading business some people are taking sides lol
Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by stonemasonn: 4:30am On May 02, 2021
Sikay19:
how many people have spare billions in their disposal?

1 Like

Re: BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit by JibrinYelwa(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2021
Curdlebug:
When BUA go begin make Cement naa?
BUA cement dey now. We get Sokoto cement too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHAT IS THE CHEAPEST WAY OF SHIPPING FROM CHINA TO NIGERIA? / Fg’s Huge Debts Crippling Financial System – CBN / We Simply Can't Allow The Naira To Float - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.