Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews (113316 Views)

Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor / Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by Godoverevery: 3:22pm On May 01, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Nothing stops you from matching and protesting when a male minor is molested. Bring the evidence and make a case out of it. Women know what they go through and they working hard to protect themselves. You can also do that for your kind. But bringing that up here and now is very insensitive. Or are you suggesting they shouldn't have used thier fame to seek justice for the child just because some people have been through worse?
Emotion......that your problem.

It very hard to see women that think logically.
Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by ofiko123(m): 3:23pm On May 01, 2021
Terrible, child abuse..
Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by VEHINTOLAR: 3:24pm On May 01, 2021
Too bad !! What on earth did he see in such a small girl,a minor that stirred sexual feelings in his deranged mind ? How sure are we that that man isn't sick mentally ? Could it be for ritual purposes or something 'cause I can't fathom a reason for that despicable nonsense ?

He should be prosecuted and face whatever punishment the law throws at him !

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by PinkHealthGroup: 3:30pm On May 01, 2021
KingOfAmebo:
Instead of disturbing our cyber space with the "unavailable for public viewing CCTV Footage"...

why don't you just make the footage public for us to scrutinize, instead of this back-and-forth inexplainable explanation?

Some of you are truly sick demons. Why would you want to watch a grown man defile a minor? Sick country. Glad I left.

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by drkrest(m): 3:31pm On May 01, 2021
badfuckerz:
you have assimilation problem , it was when the girl later told people who princess called to help her ask that girl why she has been behaving strangely that the girl said baba ijesha raped her 7 years ago and through they needed evidence to at least be sure of what the girl said , that what was led to the CCTV installation to catch him in the act.
And as a sane person that is if you are, would you subject your own daughter to that all in the name of nabbing a rapist. One thing I have come to realize is that many people intentionally throw logic in the bin when dealing with issues. How on earth will I allow my own daughter to be kissed and touched by a man that had previously abused her while I watch her on cctv all in the name of collecting admissible evidence.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by drkrest(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2021
uniquetechng:
You can't prove rape or defilement case with video evidence, they needed one to nail the pervert.
And they had to make a minor susceptible to that heinous act to collect admissible evidence? I don’t know if that makes sense to you cause it sounds preposterous to me as a sane person
Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by Tdotbluejays: 3:34pm On May 01, 2021
Yenny4real:
From the video and the statement released by the said princess, it's glaring that princess knows he has issue(spiritual). But it seems things does not go well between them again that's why all this happened.
You just made this up in your head.
Nothing is glaring. So peadophiles should be let loose because they have spiritual issues. Same can be said of armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by stasius: 3:35pm On May 01, 2021
Ọ kpali.

Mr face your cross,
Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by stormborn28(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
I see nothing wrong here
God has given us dominion over women
A man's wife is like his daughter with whom he shall do as he pleases
you don't mad sincerely

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by adioolayi(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2021
Kriss216:

Judges don't pass judgement based on emotions.

Just gerrout!!! You are an apologists of evil intentions and anti societal norms.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

You want to know what the guardian was watching for 30mins When the news was clear she intentionally sets him up to unravel what he allegedly did to the minor 7years ago. Sincerely, see a therapist

1 Like

Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by Tdotbluejays: 3:36pm On May 01, 2021
PinkHealthGroup:

Some of you are truly sick demons. Why would you want to watch a grown man defile a minor? Sick country. Glad I left.
Can't dispute this. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by Tdotbluejays: 3:37pm On May 01, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
I see nothing wrong here
God has given us dominion over women
A man's wife is like his daughter with whom he shall do as he pleases
Only God knows how many this pastor has led to hell.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by WoundedLamb: 3:37pm On May 01, 2021
Godoverevery:

Emotion......that your problem.

It very hard to see women that think logically.

I'm not a women and if you were any bit logical, you would have known to counter my point instead of aiming to attack my gender. I asked you, if it was your kid sister molested and you had the power or fame to bring the culprit to justice, would you shy away from doing that just cause there are worse cases out there?

Sometimes when some of you go criticizing things, you do it without thinking and yet you call yourselves logical. If you believe these women are hypocrites for doing what they are doing, then what exactly would have been a better thing for them to do when someone under their care is molested and they have a strong evidence to prove it? They should have stayed back and started thinking "oh but what of other boys molested out there?"

Can you be a bit practical with your criticism, Mr. Logic?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by IYANGBALI: 3:37pm On May 01, 2021
Bimiafashion see wetin your uncle go dey do with a minor. Him dey even give the small girl head
Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by LadyTiannah2: 3:38pm On May 01, 2021
Brandonx:

Ozuor undecided
was it not the mother of that poor lad that kept coming live on Facebook and fools like you said she was clout chasing? Did you carry it on your head like y'all are doing right now?
Mumu. I fully supported that woman okay...she got nationwide support but your stupid ass will not reason that one. A minor got molested and you're here spewing trash. Irredeemable fúcktard.

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by stormborn28(m): 3:40pm On May 01, 2021
seunmohmoh:
Let them judge the case. This internet gist don do.

daddytime(m): 2:07pm
Death to all rapists, paedophiles, and their apologists.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by Kinzo0917(m): 3:42pm On May 01, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Self-control is essential to success, in relation to your daily habits, your character, your attitude, your emotions, and your actions.

Brothers and Sisters reading this: never copy anyone's success because you don't know their source; never compromise your standard; don't give up on yourself. Your hustle will pay one day

It's so disgusting that Baba Ijesha can't control himself.

I still don't understand the enjoyment that someone derive in molesting babies.

By the way, please help me like the picture in my profile....... Click on my name (username) above, scroll down and click like...... Please..... Thank you so much
. U look like baba ijesha from ur pix
Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by Tremple8v: 3:42pm On May 01, 2021
Video kee u dere .
Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by badfuckerz(m): 3:44pm On May 01, 2021
drkrest:

And as a sane person that is if you are, would you subject your own daughter to that all in the name of nabbing a rapist. One thing I have come to realize is that many people intentionally throw logic in the bin when dealing with issues. How on earth will I allow my own daughter to be kissed and touched by a man that had previously abused her while I watch her on cctv all in the name of collecting admissible evidence.
And how did the evidence come out now mumuni
A child said something and to really be sure it is true you are saying rubbish

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by Tdotbluejays: 3:45pm On May 01, 2021
rahztafari:
In all, the victim suffers more by all this public exposure
Nope. That's why the victim's identity is being kept secret. She would be relieved if the paedophile is taken off the street.
It would also help protect other kids.

In Nigeria, if this case wasn't publicised, Baba Ijesha might walk free. Due to the outcry, the Lagos State government is now involved so that justice can be properly served.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by Simba00007(m): 3:47pm On May 01, 2021
BruncleZuma:
To the pro-rape Baba Ijesha fans on Nairaland, may a 17" dicked madman assault your anal orifices while your family and friends watch helplessly.
if curse do work,Buhari should have being dead by now.rest joor grin grin grin
Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:47pm On May 01, 2021
Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by CodeTemplar: 3:49pm On May 01, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Amen!

By the way, please help me like the picture in my profile....... Click on my name (username) above, scroll down and click like...... Please..... Thank you so much
This profile is a hybrid of and righteousness89. Well done.
Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by olamide0147: 3:50pm On May 01, 2021
tunary:
Despite this evidence the police will still take this case lightly.

Despite this evidence people will still console him and even support him.

Despite this evidence it may take them 20 years before they jail him or even set him free.

If they give this man a light sentence it will encourage people to molest underage because last last nothing very serious will happen.
Werey what evidence, what evidence did you see been watching the videos back to back there's no single scene where he raped or defile the girl, the only video that surface was the one he's confessing and even though with that video he didn't says he raped or defiled the girl we all know nigeria judicial system is dead long ago to bend the law on takes a few loopholes and yes Princess and her dumb hypocrites has given that to him because they rushed to police without concrete evidence, this case is a bailable offence and surely he will be trial later and definitely will get lesser punishment base on lack of concrete evidence... Princess whole stories keeps changing everyday either she withdraw some statements she made yesterday or she will add more the police ain't dumb they will definitely spot the plots even if he did wrong all these princess account might ruined the judgment in her favor
Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by losak9111(m): 3:51pm On May 01, 2021
Calling 14 years old minor for this civilization world. Some 14 years old girls of nowadays sabi pass some house wife
Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by LadyTiannah2: 3:52pm On May 01, 2021
Brandonx:

Who raised you? Is this how you address your parents at home?
Supported what ? undecided Madam you better shut the F up.
Nationwide support by calling her clout chaser and morons like you said she's using her son to cash out. How foolish can you be undecided
Lol how was I raised? The fact that you're here supporting a pedophile raises a lot of questions about your own upbringing. Please I'm begging of you, quote me or show me anywhere I said his mom was chasing clout. Fúck off you rape apologist!

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by UltimateSpice: 3:53pm On May 01, 2021
Too bad.

Some moments of unbridled passion can land you in trouble.
Re: CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews by daudaolaleke(m): 3:54pm On May 01, 2021
What baba Ijesha did was totally wrong and condemned.
But.. The woman...Princess did not take a right approach by using same victim for another rape experiment . She exposed the victim girl to another trauma, molestation and sexual assault. She told you something happened 7yrs ago and pointed baba Ijesha, you observed some changes in her behaviour and academics of recent.
The next thing was to fix CCTV in the house, lock baba Ijesha and the poor girl inside, forgetting the adverse implications on the girl, and also the whiles of the devil,so to say.. Now the girl is exposed to more molestation and assault, haaba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) / With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive / Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.