Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,015 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive (113827 Views)

Young Lady Who Made A Man Spend 8 Years In Jail Confesses That She Accused Him W / Video: “I Have Just 12 Years To Spend 10 Billion” – Yahoo Boy Reveals / Abuja Residents Apprehensive Of Kidnaping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2022
With only one year left to live and spend the 8 billion he made from rituals, this Yahoo boy is becoming more apprehensive and restless.

Watch him pacing up and down his mansion and feeling restless.

Young boys and girls, please run away from ritualism, it doesn't pay. Making the money and cutting your life short is not worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndyQmWT-PC0

22 Likes 13 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Righteousness2(m): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2022
Reminds me of a certain young man i personally met in Lagos.
He made money through illumanti devilish group. Among various people who tried to join the evil cult from Africa , he was among the 3 that made it out alive to California.. Many others died in journey of initiation . He travelled to California USA and got initiated there.

He was told he will be made stupendously wealthy but he will only live until 50 yrs .
He was told he will lose his manhood.
He was told never to eat anything cooked by a lady.

He became a big boi, Lavishly spending up and down until one day, he travelled to see his mum.
The mum baked meat pie and gave to him. He forgot he was not to eat anything from a woman. He took a bite and instantly got a sign that he has broken the rules. Immediately the devil came for Him.

His biznesses and houses both in Lagos and Portharcourt mysteriously caught fire. Police from no where came to his house and found drugs that he didn't know where it came from.
He had 3 bank accounts that had millions of Naira.
He tried to access them , mysteriously the millions in the accounts vanished!
The 1st account balance became 6000
The 2nd account balance became 6000
The 3rd account balance became 6000
( 666). If you know u know.

The young man became like a mad man. He could not sleep in His mansions. Demons pursuing him everywhere. He managed to be sleeping in a car.

Fortunately, someone who saw him invited him to The Lord's Chosen . The devil threatened him and did everything to Hinder him from Coming. The lady practically pulled him into the Church just few hrs before he was to die.

The Servant of GOD, Pst Lazarus Muoka was praying on the pulpit and the young man jumped out and began to sumersault and manifest ferociously with all their various Signs. It was like a war!
The GOD of Chosen Delivered Him. He also got his manhood back that day.

This is not Nollywood or Bollywood film. This is life . I personally met the boy and talked with him.

Listen!
The devil has Nothing good to give you. That thing that he is dangling at you in the name of money , fame , wealth or whatever is Chaff! It is like using Basket to Fetch water.

Anything that comes from the devil, is after your soul, no matter how attractive it is.
All the devil is after is to ensure you go to Hell!
His assignment is to Steal , kill and destroy.

The Blessings of the LORD, it makes rich and adds no Sorrow.
Real Blessing is available in JESUS Christ.

836 Likes 83 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by BigYash: 10:51am On Dec 09, 2022
Which ritual wan give una 8billion? I no believe this skit jare.. All these tiktok videos dey corrupt youths mind these days no be small... Wetin government go ban,them no go ban. Na kpomon them see to ban undecided

933 Likes 72 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
Listen!
The devil has Nothing good to give you. That thing that he is dangling at you in the name of money , fame , wealth or whatever is Chaff!
Anything that comes from the devil, is after your soul, no matter how attractive it is.

Real Blessing is available in JESUS Christ.,

Please loud it my brother. To think he's just twenty years old. SMH for this generation

93 Likes 15 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2022
BigYash:
Which ritual wan give una 8billion? I no believe this skit jare.. All these tiktok videos dey corrupt youths mind these days no be small... Wetin government go ban,them no go ban. Na kpomon them see to ban undecided

I think why this type of ritual works is because they used their own life. More like they willingly offered their soul and a willing sacrifice is usually more acceptable and powerful it produces quick results.

Those who try to use others usually flops and most times it backfires or they get caught in the process because the head of the person they used did not agree to the ritual. It was a forced one.

130 Likes 16 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by FrancescoFarino(f): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2022
hmmm

give me the money nau

10 Likes

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Uchenna10(m): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2022
BigYash:

Tiktok na bad influence to teenagers..

376 Likes 32 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by BigYash: 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I think why this type of ritual works is because they used their own life. More like they willingly offered their soul and a willing sacrifice is usually more acceptable and powerful it produces quick results.

Those who try to use others usually flops and most times it backfires or they get caught in the process because the head of the person they used did not agree to the ritual. It was a forced one.
Hmmm. This is serious o.. Then what's the use of the rubbish,since they can't live long to enjoy the said "money" ?

58 Likes 11 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by realstars: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
The devil is working so hard to end the lifes of greedy and impatient people ..

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
BigYash:
Hmmm. This is serious o.. Then what's the use of the rubbish,since they can't live long to enjoy the said "money" ?

I wonder o. It's just the greed and desperation in them that blinds them from reasoning right.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by sirjoggy(m): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
yimmu

4 Likes

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by judedwriter(m): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
Money is sweet, but Jesus is sweeter smiley

193 Likes 18 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Barims(m): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
I rather sell my soul to the devil and enjoy life, than to devote it to one useless coward being that called itself God angry

17 Likes 15 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by seanwilliam(m): 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
grin Lol. Una sabi believe nonsense. Which ritual go give you 8b

Anyway
I buy all gift cards and funds( cashapp, greendot, PayPal,zelle, Moneycard skrill,perfect money , wise,Neteller,money gram , western union etc) And WeChat payment all @ your rate .

147 Likes 14 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Jlow2: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Average jos girl will still want to leave in his house with him as his girlfriend, even if he confesseshe isthe devil himself, as long he can drive her in flashy car, buy her hairs and iphone she does not care.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
Barims:
I rather sell my soul to the devil and enjoy life, than to devote it to one useless coward being that called itself God angry

And spend eternity in hell?? Hmm...

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Treasuredgift(f): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
Repent and give your life to Christ.

I pray others learn from them.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Foodie1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
No pastor or prophet on earth go fit deliver this one, he Is gone...otiló cheesy
The best thing he can do is just to do give away ,with 7bn, make we use am dey remember am.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Foodie1:
No pastor or prophet on earth go fit deliver this one, he Is gone...otiló cheesy
The best thing he can do is just to do give away ,with 7bn, make we use am dey remember am.

If he turns to God and repents genuinely from his sinful ways, God can deliver him. However He may have to give up all this Ill gotten wealth. There's nothing God can not do. The grace is there for him but will he be willing to let go?

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Foodie1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

If he turns to God and repents genuinely from his sinful ways, God can deliver him. However He may have to give up all this Ill gotten wealth. There's nothing God can not do. The grace is there for him but will he be willing to let go?
Of course, he will never agree, when he thinks about all the exotic cars, Big mansion and Expensive life style he will loose.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
Foodie1:
Of course, he will never agree, when he thinks about all the exotic cars, Big mansion and Expensive life style he will loose.

Hmmm... But this one he's now pacing up and down in fear, is that how hes enjoying the wealth? Mtchew.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Foodie1(m): 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Hmmm... But this one he's now pacing up and down in fear, is that how hes enjoying the wealth? Mtchew.
he is only worried because the agreed time for him to die is close. People get mind for this life cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Foodie1:
he is only worried because the agreed time for him to die is close. People get mind for this life cheesy

Hes worried now because he won't even live long to enjoy the wealth. So whats the point living in worry with the so called wealth? He doesn't look happy. Na life be that?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Thomthom(m): 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
If you no fit give me, make I help you spend am.. Don't believe in this shit sha

2 Likes

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Neroo22: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
Too many prank in dis country

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Rexymania(m): 12:31am On Dec 10, 2022
Liar... Thunder fire your mouth!

Righteousness2:
Reminds me of a certain young man i personally met in Lagos.
He made money through illumanti devilish group. He was told he will live the until 50 yrs , but will lose her his manhood. He was told never to eat anything cooked by a lady.
He became a big boi, Lavishly spending up and down until one day, he travelled to see his mum . The mum baked meat pie and gave to him. He forgot he was not to eat anything from a woman. He took a bite and instantly got a sign that he has broken the rules. Immediately the devil came for Him.

His biznesses and houses mysteriously caught fire. Police from no where came to his house and found drugs that he didn't know where it came from.
He had 3 bank accounts that had millions of Naira.
He tried to access them , mysteriously the millions in the accounts vanished!
The 1st account balance became 6000
The 2nd account balance became 6000
The 3rd account balance became 6000
( 666). If you know u know.

The young man became like a mad man. He could not sleep in His mansions. Demons everywhere. He managed to be sleeping in him a car.

Fortunately, someone who saw him invited him to Chosen . The devil threatened him and did everything to Hinder him from Coming. The lady practically pulled him into the Church just few hrs before he was to die.

The Servant of GOD, Pst Muoka was praying on the pulpit and the young man jumped out and began to sumersault and manifest with all their Signs. It was like a war.
The GOD of Chosen Delivered Him. He got his manhood back that day.

This is not nollywood film. This is life . I personally met the boy and talked with him.

Listen!
The devil has Nothing good to give you. That thing that he is dangling at you in the name of money , fame , wealth or whatever is Chaff!

Real Blessing is available in JESUS Christ.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Barims(m): 8:28am On Dec 10, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

And spend eternity in hell?? Hmm...

grin mumu hell has never existed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 10, 2022
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Neroo22: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul.
no deceive ursef, transfer all ur money to my now,if so
Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by amodu6(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
Barims:
may God forgive you for you don't know what u are doing

28 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man / Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? / Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.