Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) (68557 Views)

Trailer Loses Control, Crushes A Bus Along Apapa-Oshodi Expressway (Graphic Pics / Yola: Trailer Crushes 20 People To Death While Being Chased By The Police / Trailer Loses Control, Breaks Into Compound In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by putin2: 7:06pm On May 01, 2021
Anything trailer accident na fulani
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:06pm On May 01, 2021
Kosiso12:
BREAKING!!! Over 20 Women Crushed To Death As Trailer Loses Brake In Imo

By Wisdom Nwedene

At least twenty women have been crushed to death after a trailer lost control and ran over them at Nkwo Mmiri in Nwangele LGA of Imo State.

According to an eyewitness who confirmed the sad incident to IGBERE TV, residents of the area are in tears over the incident.

IGBERE TV gathered that about fifteen persons that sustained injuries have been rushed to the hospital.

https://igberetvnews.com/1388916/breaking-20-women-crushed-death-trailer-loses-brake-imo/
this one touch me..RIP
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by Oharina(m): 7:08pm On May 01, 2021
emmnprince:

Una sha no dey waste time to look at the bad side of something and jump to conclusion.

When you have little information about a matter without having a full knowledge, it is better not to comment than expose your ignorance and folly.
Hmmm sir, I have given my verdict and i'm not reversing it.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by iammo(m): 7:08pm On May 01, 2021
Persicusion complex and victim mentality

Terrorist attack koor Fulani attack nii
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by realstars: 7:09pm On May 01, 2021
A Killer Truck, May They RIP
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by mystery22: 7:09pm On May 01, 2021
Pierocash:
Check well ,the driver of that trailer may be a northerner who deliberately carried out jihad using trailer,
Exactly,if the driver is a northerner then it was deliberate

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by EMMY76: 7:09pm On May 01, 2021
topboss:
IF THE DRIVER IS A NORTHERNER, IT SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED AS ACT OF TERRORISM.

THE DRIVER SHOULD BE THOROUGHLY INVESTIGATED.

Most driver's of articulated vehicles are usually northerners besides myethi allah promised to retaliate the killings of their people in the east yesterday they are definitely behind this carnage.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by SoftBread01: 7:10pm On May 01, 2021
My their souls find rest!
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 7:10pm On May 01, 2021
It's pure Islamic attack if the driver is a northerner. That's how Islamic extremists in Asia and Europe use trucks to ram into crowd of people. Islamic jihad is not terrorism if Christian crusade is not terrorism. I am interested in the driver's identity if his Muslim then it's pure jihadi act

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 7:11pm On May 01, 2021
FreeIgbos:
I hope the driver is not a Muslim fulani? Why I ask is because this could be a terrorist attack! Nothing should be taken for granted. We are confronted by evil principalities and powers that wouldn't mind using any means to entrench the contraption.

ESN should have protect them ...
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:11pm On May 01, 2021
Pierocash:
Check well ,the driver of that trailer may be a northerner who deliberately carried out jihad using trailer,
Tribal bigots everywhere! As it is not Dangote trailer now they've started looking for driver connection.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by PrisonEscapee(m): 7:12pm On May 01, 2021
That's life for you. One day you're here, next day you're gone.
Some going, some coming.

Farewell to the departed.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by berbs: 7:12pm On May 01, 2021
Pierocash:

It's not impossible.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by zimmaking(m): 7:12pm On May 01, 2021
Pierocash:
The north is fighting back.This is how Palestinians kill isrealis,they drive trucks into large crowd.

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:13pm On May 01, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
It's pure Islamic attack if the driver is a northerner. That's how Islamic extremists in Asia and Europe use trucks to ram into crowd of people. Islamic jihad is not terrorism if Christian crusade is not terrorism. I am interested in the driver's identity if his Muslim then it's pure jihadi act
If he is Muslim then it is certainly jihad but if he is not then it is certainly an accident abi? Tribal and religious bigots everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by PrisonEscapee(m): 7:14pm On May 01, 2021
Pierocash:
Well, this might be funny but also untrue.
With the way things are going in Nigeria you just can never tell though.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by onuman: 7:16pm On May 01, 2021
Abdul05:
Bad roads, these add to the causes of malfunctioning of the transport system put in place.
First term of Udenwa govt was when the road was reconstructed and federal government refunded Imo state. After then, successive locust governors took over Imo state. The road has not been attended to since then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by alhaji04: 7:17pm On May 01, 2021
Pierocash:
U made a good point sir, I was about asking, what about the driver?

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 7:17pm On May 01, 2021
LoveThemChubby:

If he is Muslim then it is certainly jihad but if he is not then it is certainly an accident abi? Tribal and religious bigots everywhere.
how foolish you can be to accuse an atheist of religious bigotry.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:26pm On May 01, 2021
cry cry cry cry cry cry

This is so terrible to read and view!!

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

We have to call it a day right here, right now.

This is just so sad to our eyes.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

May their Souls REST IN PERFECT PEACE.

OH Lord!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by somehow: 7:28pm On May 01, 2021
Too many mentally damaged people on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by Everfrank(m): 7:29pm On May 01, 2021
Thank God no be Dangote or Hausa trailer.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 7:29pm On May 01, 2021
How can it just killed 20 women just like that? Is that place a market? Or wer dey having women council meeting there?
RIP to the dead though.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by Dhury: 7:30pm On May 01, 2021
Hmm rip.the state is turning to a mourning state.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:30pm On May 01, 2021
and hope is in Abuja hiding from his sins.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by obyrich(m): 7:31pm On May 01, 2021
FreeIgbos:
I hope the driver is not a Muslim fulani? Why I ask is because this could be a terrorist attack! Nothing should be taken for granted. We are confronted by evil principalities and powers that wouldn't mind using any means to entrench the contraption.
I strongly suspect terrorism.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by Btruth: 7:37pm On May 01, 2021
Nigeria is such a dead place. How can this be happening when we have a president & the executives in office?

May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by morule20(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2021
Pierocash:
Possibly.. this Islamic terrorist are very dangerous and heartless...

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by Zubydeangelo(m): 7:41pm On May 01, 2021
Kosiso12:
BREAKING!!! Over 20 Women Crushed To Death As Trailer Loses Brake In Imo

By Wisdom Nwedene

At least twenty women have been crushed to death after a trailer lost control and ran over them at Nkwo Mmiri in Nwangele LGA of Imo State. Where is the driver?

According to an eyewitness who confirmed the sad incident to IGBERE TV, residents of the area are in tears over the incident.

IGBERE TV gathered that about fifteen persons that sustained injuries have been rushed to the hospital.

https://igberetvnews.com/1388916/breaking-20-women-crushed-death-trailer-loses-brake-imo/
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:42pm On May 01, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
how foolish you can be to accuse an atheist of religious bigotry.
It is only your foolishness that made you become an atheist that made you see only religious bigotry in my statement�
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by Jayrow08: 7:43pm On May 01, 2021
Rep!
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 01, 2021
FarahAideed:
Kai
Havertz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am In Dilemma, Do We Relocate To Canada Or Stay Back / Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) / 4 Beautiful Places You Should Visit In Africa In Your Lifetime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.