Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,658 members, 7,840,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Don’t Edit My Photos, Rema Warns Photographers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Edit My Photos, Rema Warns Photographers (605 Views)

Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out / “men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos” – Nigerian Nudist, Maheeda / Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Edit My Photos, Rema Warns Photographers by KatB: 3:10pm On May 01, 2021
Singer, songwriter and rapper, Divine Ikubor, popularly known as Rema has strongly warned photographers to desist from editing his photos.

The super-talented singer, who rose to prominence with the release of the song “iron man”, which appeared on Barack Obama’s 2019 summer playlist, clocks 21 on Saturday.

And as it’s the norm to celebrate entertainment stars on their birthday, the young singer who has been seeing photos of himself being overly edited by photographers went on social media to call out those photographers that engage in the act.

The Jonzing World signee, a subsidiary of Mavin Records pointed out photographers should stop editing the pimples off his face in a bid to make him look perfect as he isn’t.

The young star who was referred to as the future of Afrobeats by Mavin Records added such act make people feel greatly pressured to want to do the unthinkable just so they can achieve a perfect skin.
https://thenationonlineng.net/dont-edit-my-photos-rema-warns-photographers/

(1) (Reply)

Why Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay Are Fighting At Lagos Spa / Kendall Jenner And Devin Booker Celebrated Their Year Anniversary / Bbnaija Reunion :erica Calls Laycon Snake Can't Be Friends Again(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.