Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out (85134 Views)

Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos / See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by chiomarita: 7:14am On Apr 24, 2021
Dark and busty, Nollywood actress, Mandy Uju Obi has in many ways enjoyed the dividends of being in the limelight, however she has also had some embarrassing moments due to her endowments.

In an encounter with Pearlnews.com, Mandy recalled her recent embarrassing message from a male fan on social media.

"I do see lots of very funny messages on my Instagram page. In fact, it is an everyday thing. I just read and laugh. The recent most embarrassing and funny message I received was when a guy sent me a DM saying he uses my pictures and videos to masturbate. I was shocked," she recalled.

The Nnewi, Anambra State-born single mum of one also lamented that she had to give acting a break due to similar reasons.

https://pearlsnews.com/men-msturbate-with-my-photos-mandy-ujunwa-laments/

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by daddytime(m): 7:14am On Apr 24, 2021
Mtcheeew

Just cut one of those ropes now, and the pawpaw will take shape.

The thing gallant sha

We love bobbi

179 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Goldbw122(m): 7:16am On Apr 24, 2021
Your appearance speaks louder than your speech.. that is how I see it, that is why it is good for a girl to dress well, but right now you are selling your business so forget what u are saying..

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by PlayMaker14: 7:20am On Apr 24, 2021
The Nnewi, Anambra State-born single mum of one.

How many film this fairly used commodity don act sef?

153 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by DmainG: 7:27am On Apr 24, 2021
Mtchwww undecided

Just try not to take your nose close to the space in between those fat pads

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by EmptyGarden(m): 7:52am On Apr 24, 2021
See mumu! Which men? Oya Vaseline crew, defend yourselves.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by donbachi(m): 8:23am On Apr 24, 2021
Poor marketing strategy.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:26am On Apr 24, 2021
So una don carry this Asaba runs girl enter Nairaland,, How is this even a news abi she don pay una to advertise her market

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by blowjob: 8:26am On Apr 24, 2021
THOSE MELONS TOO BIG NA undecided

AND TOO MUCH EXPOSURE undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by oscarlamba: 8:29am On Apr 24, 2021
How she take know. She dey there with them.Abi anytime someone self-services with her picture she dey feel am for her side.
Make she go sidon

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2021
Seen,but na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Gabe427: 10:32am On Apr 24, 2021
Rubbish ..... It seems every female in Nigeria now either had the tag actress , influencer or activist
Even it only on tik tok
Rubbish

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Blesyn22(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2021
chiomarita:
Dark and busty, Nollywood actress, Mandy Uju Obi has in many ways enjoyed the dividends of being in the limelight, however she has also had some embarrassing moments due to her endowments.

In an encounter with [url]Pearlnews.com[/url], Mandy recalled her recent embarrassing message from a male fan on social media.

"I do see lots of very funny messages on my Instagram page. In fact, it is an everyday thing. I just read and laugh. The recent most embarrassing and funny message I received was when a guy sent me a DM saying he uses my pictures and videos to masturbate. I was shocked," she recalled.

The Nnewi, Anambra State-born single mum of one also lamented that she had to give acting a break due to similar reasons.

Read more at https://pearlsnews.com/men-msturbate-with-my-photos-mandy-ujunwa-laments/

Cover your chest jare!

Clout chasers!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by harmargedon: 10:53am On Apr 24, 2021
mtchewwwwwww werey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2021
Ok. Good girl we Don hear ma. Next report pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Shellsploit: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2021
So people don come already with this pics shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by ChiefSosa(m): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2021
HOW MANY ACTRESSES DO WE HAVE IN NIGERIA SEF? SO MANY ACTRESSES AND I'VE NEVER SEEN HER IN ANY MOVIE!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by AngelicDamsel(f): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2021
Cries out? Seems to me like an announcement to her fellow slay queens, that her pics are hot/sexy enough to masturbate with. Another levels in her ministry.

Vaseline crew don't care about the person in question, they care about bwess, bum bum and vag1na. Give them these things and their food is ready, any girl can achieve this feat she prides herself in.

I remember:
A guy was always masturbating while looking through a key hole to see me dress. Then, each time after I bathed, he will go to my door and peep through the key hole, while i was dressing. It continued till it entered his brain and he started making holes on my door in different angles, he made a hole so big that I saw his full right eye spying on me. I was stark naked, I did as if I didn't notice. I just showed him some more of my curves as a last offering to his masturbation ministry. grin grin grin grin grin. I blocked the door holes with a curtain afterwards.

I have never shared this with anyone. You are the first to know this my little secret. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Naughty me, I felt good that a highly respectable guy like him was deriving pleasure from me, without me losing anything. In biology it's called Commensalism
. grin grin grin grin

I was grateful, he was nice enough not to record me. I was his daily manner, so he didn't want to miss his moments. I billed him sha. After the last show I did for him, I collected an amount from him and bought a curtain with the money grin grin grin grin.

Nonexistent:
You billed him how? He fuccked, isn't it? I hope you enjoyed his dick duties well?
No sweetie, I asked him to gift me money. He gave me and then I bought the curtain I used to cover the door. grin grin grin

Chummynoni:
lol, for real??
For real.

pusapou:
hahahaha ur sense of humour though!
grin grin grin

Munamu:

Pls when next is the show again?

Naughty you. grin grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Chimeluv(f): 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dresss well and they would stop that act undecided
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by soliddust2020: 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Tah getout Men when don Bleep you tire for Inmessage For Asaba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Swazytimy: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
Why won't they? When you pack something wey suppose dey inside clothes outside for them to see nko?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by dikeigbo2(m): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
brainless comment

3 Likes

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by miniziter(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
Why is she pretending she is not happy with it?
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by TimmyTen(m): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
For her mind
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Felabrity: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
This one is madt
Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by 900warriorz: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
TUFIAGI angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by Meedon: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
As a man, if you're addicted to masturbation and you really want to quit forever you better check my signature.

Re: Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out by sommhelp: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Girls of this days na waa oo, una no go kill guys..

Looking for where to get a loan with low interest rate, good customer service with your details secured try https://techwaya.com/palmcredit-loan/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress / Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.