Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention (1096 Views)

Breaking: Popular Instagram Celebrity, Cubana Chief Priest In Police Detention / Man Unlocks A Phone Without Demanding For Its Receipt, Lands In Police Detention / Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention by chatinent: 4:40pm On May 01, 2021
So we came to bail one of my most behaved cousins in police detention, myself and his parents.

This is a guy I respected and couldn't believe he'd do sth that's worth being arrested. So I personally arranged the bail.

We met a Constable...and after a few info, he brought Chidi out in pants. His mum was like yelling to the officers that sth must be wrong somewhere and how her son was cultured. She'd quote Bibles to the many onlookers there and praise him to elaborate his innocence.

Oga police simply said to us: “ask am wetin e do.”

Chidi was as silent as a grave yard.

The police threatened to torture him again if he wouldn't speak. (Clearly indicating they've tortured him before).

After the high voices and threats, Chidi muttered the shock of our lives: “they..they caught me at..at the street.”

“Which street!!!”

“Ash...ash..”

“Ash what, I will break your head if you don't tell me,” mum said.

“Ashawo quarters.”

Fada lawd!

Please share yours.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention by Brainard22: 4:46pm On May 01, 2021
When I was embarrassed by a female police officer cry because I shared a few update with my guys
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 01, 2021
Is that a bad thing to visit an olosho joint?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention by jetwonder(m): 4:49pm On May 01, 2021
grin Hahaha! Dem Caught Am For Knacking Center! U Be Innocent Wetin Carry U Go Dey?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention by Muyiwaipere(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2021
He was just passing by the street now �
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention by chatinent: 5:08pm On May 01, 2021
Brainard22:
When I was embarrassed by a female police officer cry because I shared a few update with my guys

What did you share?

jetwonder:
grin Hahaha! Dem Caught Am For Knacking Center! U Be Innocent Wetin Carry U Go Dey?

✌️

Muyiwaipere:
He was just passing by the street now �

That's illegal.

Lalasticlala Dominque, fp o
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention by Freestainworld(m): 5:09pm On May 01, 2021
Very funny, they caught me on the street.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention by DDDEnterprises: 5:12pm On May 01, 2021
Ehn! Maybe he went there to charge his phone nah.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention by Brainard22: 5:14pm On May 01, 2021
chatinent:

What did you share
Update wink
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention by SportsHD: 5:33pm On May 01, 2021
They caught me with pictures of me and my guys smoking weed.
Forced me to write statement that i was caught with weed. Got bailed 10k.

That's why anytime i hear sey unknown gunmen don fall another policeman, I always dey happy.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention by chatinent: 7:32pm On May 01, 2021
SportsHD:
They caught me with pictures of me and my guys smoking weed.
Forced me to write statement that i was caught with weed. Got bailed 10k.

That's why anytime i hear sey unknown gunmen don fall another policeman, I always dey happy.

Mehn
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 01, 2021
chatinent:
So we came to bail one of my most behaved cousins in police detention, myself and his parents.

This is a guy I respected and couldn't believe he'd do sth that's worth being arrested. So I personally arranged the bail.

We met a Constable...and after a few info, he brought Chidi out in pants. His mum was like yelling to the officers that sth must be wrong somewhere and how her son was cultured. She'd quote Bibles to the many onlookers there and praise him to elaborate his innocence.

Oga police simply said to us: “ask am wetin e do.”

Chidi was as silent as a grave yard.

The police threatened to torture him again if he wouldn't speak. (Clearly indicating they've tortured him before).

After the high voices and threats, Chidi muttered the shock of our lives: “they..they caught me at..at the street.”

“Which street!!!”

“Ash...ash..”

“Ash what, I will break your head if you don't tell me,” mum said.

“Ashawo quarters.”

Fada lawd!

Please share yours.

Nonsense.

What is wrong catching him in Ashawo quarters...You guys should stop making matters out of nothing..

That you they caught him in Ashawo quarters na crime? Wetin police dey do there?

Is he not a man? na wood him be?

An Igbo Adage says "Ejidelu mu na nwanyi, mu na ozo du na Okwu"

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention by SportsHD: 7:51pm On May 01, 2021
chatinent:

Mehn
Even the policewomen there were like, they'll throw me into prison for armed robbery because my mom didn't come on time due to traffic.
Imagine if i no get person, na so dem for don rope case put for my neck, sey i be armed robber.
man go dey chop water beans for agodi prison.

And that your guy too, going to a prostitute quarters no be crime, our police are just unfortunate sons of beaches.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention by haddeylium(m): 3:55pm On May 07, 2021
I don't know if this story pass as an embarrassing moments one.

Sometimes last year, a thief burgled my friends hostel and carted away valuables; laptop, jewelleries, money and others . The thief left a weapon (double-edge knife) maybe he was in hurry as he heard footsteps.
We took the knife with handkerchief and went to report at the police station if they will run some forensic to identify the person's; print.

We went back the next day to get feedback . The first thing my friend saw was the knife. They were using the exhibit to peel; orange grin
He protested and they said my Friend watch too much movie. Apparently, they dont know what forensic is and we expecting too much

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention by oluwaseyi0: 5:56pm On May 07, 2021
Andy what's wrong in visiting ashawo quarters and you idiots didn't as why they arrest him rather than where

Or will you have preferred he rape someone or sleep with underage when konji is catching him, he has done the right thing as a respectable brother by fixing his problem without disturbing the society

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention by oluwaseyi0: 6:33pm On May 07, 2021
haddeylium:

Sometimes last year, a thief burgled my friends hostel and carted away valuables; laptop, jewelleries, money and others . The thief left a weapon (double-edge knife) maybe he was in hurry as he heard footsteps.
We took the knife with handkerchief and went to report at the police station if they will run some forensic to identify the person's; print.

We went back the next day to get feedback . The first thing my friend saw I'd the knife. They are using exhibit to peel; orange grin
And they said my Friend watch to much movie. Apparently, they dont know what forensic is and we expecting too much

Laugh wan kee mi
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention by gbaskiboy: 7:06pm On May 07, 2021
haddeylium:

We went back the next day to get feedback . The first thing my friend saw I'd the knife. They are using exhibit to peel; orange grin
And they said my Friend watch to much movie. Apparently, they dont know what forensic is and we expecting too much
Bro is ok abeg grin I rolled down from my bed.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention by chatinent: 6:00pm On May 09, 2021
haddeylium:

We went back the next day to get feedback . The first thing my friend saw was the knife. They were using the exhibit to peel; orange grin
He protested and they said my Friend watch too much movie. Apparently, they dont know what forensic is and we expecting too much

Lol. This is funny. Lalasticlala come and join me laugh.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention by stacyadams: 6:52pm On May 09, 2021
haddeylium:

grin grin grin

This one off me

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention by Shellsploit: 6:58pm On May 09, 2021
haddeylium:

Use exhibit to peel orange shocked
Lalasticlala must hear this..
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention by iamyemiakins(m): 9:01pm On May 09, 2021
haddeylium:

This one loud o

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention by Ahmback(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2021
haddeylium:

This one totally off me.
Wetin we no go see for Naija police hand��������� grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention by Nobody: 11:22am On May 10, 2021
haddeylium:

Bros abeg na

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 10, 2021
haddeylium:

Lol shey u know say parambus dey this Nairaland,u better observe coz they might be coming for u gringrin

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In Police Detention by Blesyn22(m): 4:03pm On May 10, 2021
Na den of characters that place be. Half baked policemen claiming to be elite in civil and criminal law.

This 9ja we dey there 2geda

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan Attacks Aleeri/olorunda Community. / IMSU Student Appears Mad, Claims He Suffers Consequence Of Yahoo Yahoo / A Message To Cultists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.