Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka (2953 Views)

Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos / Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal / NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by kirajustice: 4:47pm On May 01, 2021
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has called on the Igbos to defend Father Ejike Mbaka in the wake of a contract scandal he is currently embroiled in with the Nigerian presidency.

It will be recalled that Mbaka faced heavy criticisms after Presidential aide, Garba Shehu accused the cleric of turning against President Muhammadu Buhari over his refusal to award contracts to him(Mbaka)

Shehu in a statement last week said that Mbaka visited the president at the State House demanding contracts as a reward for his support in the 2015 and 2019 general elections. He claimed Mbaka once brought three contractors to the President and insisted he must be rewarded for his support to the President.

However, Kanu in a statement via Social media, stated; "Rev. Father Mbaka MUST be defended regardless of his perceived faults.Don’t allow the trusted character assassination antics of the supporter of APC Caliphate to cause you to hate your own."

"After we subdue the Caliphate we can then come home and allocate blame in-house. Never join outsiders to destroy your own".

https://politicsnigeria.com/contract-scandal-nnamdi-kanu-tells-igbos-what-to-do-about-father-mbaka/

8 Likes

Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by Simplyleo: 4:48pm On May 01, 2021
Gbam.

Ohamadick has said it.

Sense will not kill ohamadick.

Imagine what we have been thinking of how to go about, the great ohamadick just dropped the correct idea into our brains.

Our new song henceforth will be like:

"Mbaka is right, he can beg for contract from the fulani jihadist govt. If the jihadist govt don't want to give him, we will bring down the jihadists".

Were are the fulani jihadists denying Mbaka contract? We are out for you.

Abiama bless ohamadick.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by Abdul05: 4:49pm On May 01, 2021
Tell him; Never again to put hands in glove with politicians.

7 Likes

Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:55pm On May 01, 2021
a nepotistic government insulting one for using his influence to recommend engineers available for contracts......signing out

1 Like

Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:05pm On May 01, 2021
We are with Fr Ejike Mbakaogu

14 Likes

Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by SLAP44: 5:12pm On May 01, 2021
I just started loving Father Ejike Mbaka

4 Likes

Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 01, 2021
Ephesians 5 vs 11 says "Partake not in the unfruitful works of the darkness but rather you shall expose them....

Nnamdi Kanu represents all forms of social ill bedevilling the society. He is a total representation of moral decadence among youths in the society.....

Mbaka on its own is representation of total departure on the oath he took on his ordination. In voice of former Governor of Ekiti state Buhari and Mbaka are Just Scammers and blackmailers...pay no heed to them...

And So I hold.

To buttress these points, let facts be be submitted to the candid world

No Sane Freedom fighter whether dead or alive will descend so low to the petty statement I just read. Any freedom fighter seen doing such is nothing less than a fraud.

What is the person fighting for is it freedom or for corruption to fluorish? What is the meaning of they should rally around Mbaka?

Did Mbaka remember the masses in 2015, 2019 or did he remember the masses in Imo state in his prophecy and nollywood movie he staged with Uzodimma.

He started prophesying against Hope Uzodimma because he wasn't picking his calls maybe for contract purposes...

In all ramifications we looked at it, Nnamdi Kanu and his utterances is that of a fraud and a despotic human.

He lack any iota of morals.

I now agree and strongly hold the view that Uche Mefor was right about him afterall.....

Support Mbaka my foot...Let him carry his cross.

2 Likes

Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 01, 2021
It seems Nnamdi kanu is fighting for pdp.

In his word, do not listen to apc miscreants

Why do we like to support corrupt people.

Father mbaka broke the law, he should be arrested.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by OfoIgbo: 5:19pm On May 01, 2021
I am not with Fr. Mbaka HOHA

Let him go and defend himself.

He is just a crook like Buhari

1 Like

Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by IgweOfNnewi: 5:23pm On May 01, 2021
Mbaka case is little, if we support criminals like Evans, Bishop Ozulubu, Allen Onyema Emeka Okonkwo, Okija shrine, Orji Uzor Kalu, and Invictus Obiwanne obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by Imagynation: 5:46pm On May 01, 2021
Simplyleo:
Gbam.

Ohamadick has said it.

Sense will not kill ohamadick.

Imagine what we have been thinking of how to go about, the great ohamadick just dropped the correct idea into our brains.

Our new song henceforth will be like:

"Mbaka is right, he can beg for contract from the fulani jihadist govt. If the jihadist govt don't want to give him, we will bring down the jihadists".

Were are the fulani jihadists denying Mbaka contract? We are out for you.

Abiama bless ohamadick.

God bless ohamaDICK for borrowing brain to the brainless.Isnt it beautiful that someone who was asking Buhari to support his project and who lamented that since he has been supporting Buhari,he has never been supported just turned against him and immediately,he has the support of the ipob leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by Omoslim26: 5:51pm On May 01, 2021
The father who has never condemned this barbaric attacks happening in Igboland??.
The father who appraised a scammer who called the killers killing Igbos on Igbo Soil angels??.
The Father who hasn't said a word about a man threatening the life of a sitting Governor whom he called the hope of Imo??

He is on his own he should carry the unnecessary cross he bought for himself.

3 Likes

Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by Stone03: 5:55pm On May 01, 2021
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=101291205] Ephesians 5 vs 11 says "Partake not in the unfruitful works of the darkness but rather you shall expose them....

Nnamdi Kanu represents all forms of social ill bedevilling the society. He is a total representation of moral decadence among youths in the society.....

Mbaka on its own is representation of total departure on the oath he took on his ordination. In voice of former Governor of Ekiti state Buhari and Mbaka are Just Scammers and blackmailers...pay no heed to them...

And So I hold.

No Sane Freedom fighter whether dead or alive will descend so low to the petty statement I just read. Any freedom fighter seen doing such is nothing less than a fraud.

What is the person fighting for is it freedom or for corruption to fluorish? What is the meaning of they should rally around Mbaka?

Did Mbaka remember the masses in 2015, 2019 or did he remember the masses in Imo state in his prophecy and nollywood movie he staged with Uzodimma.

He started prophesying against Hope Uzodimma because he wasn't picking his calls maybe for contract purposes...

In all ramifications we looked at it, Nnamdi Kanu and his utterances is that of a fraud and a despotic human.

I now agree and string hold the view that Uche Mefor was right about him afterall.....

[quote].

And your father represents all that has to do blood shed and unwanton killings of innocent citizens. Your father put up the face of corruption, nepotism and all the evils that has plagued Nigeria since Buhari emerged.
May your hatred keep rising your blood pressure until you make a U-turn
Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 01, 2021
Stone03:
And your father represents all that has to do blood shed and unwanton killings of innocent citizens. Your father put up the face of corruption, nepotism and all the evils that has plagued Nigeria since Buhari emerged.
May your hatred keep rising your blood pressure until you make a U-turn

This is totally off and deserves no reply.

1 Like

Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by Kingof2nations(m): 6:36pm On May 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Ephesians 5 vs 11 says "Partake not in the unfruitful works of the darkness but rather you shall expose them....

And So I hold.

I now agree and string hold the view that Uche Mefor was right about him afterall.....

yen yen
eh live am 4 us

1 Like

Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 01, 2021
Kingof2nations:
yen yen eh live am 4 us
I am not holding him anyway, his sins are the one haunting him.
Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by Xhuntra: 6:49pm On May 01, 2021
Abdul05:
Tell him; Never again to put hands in glove with politicians.

Abdul shut up

1 Like

Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by helinues: 6:50pm On May 01, 2021
So tan oo so tan

And this same people wouldn't want Yoruba's to defend their own like Tinubu..

Una hypocrisy is legendary

Eye Mbaka dined with devil ( Politicians), he should have made use of long spoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by EagleNest(m): 6:51pm On May 01, 2021
Unfortunately Mbaka twice supported this evil government against the voice of reasoning from few Nigerians(5%). It still baffles me how he failed to see the kind of person Buhari is, even after his first term.

Well, since he has realised his mistake after 6years of supporting incompetency, we can always welcome him to the light.
Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

And So I hold.

Too much sense, won't kill you.

Somebody say amen. grin
Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by Jesuschristus: 6:52pm On May 01, 2021
Lol
Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by xelly: 6:53pm On May 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
It seems Nnamdi kanu is fighting for pdp.

In his word, do not listen to apc miscreants

Why do we like to support corrupt people.

Father mbaka broke the law, he should be arrested.

which law did he break? To seek for contract?
Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by johnmartus(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2021
Everything just look like charades to me just another way to rebranding his online scam.
Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 01, 2021
xelly:

which law did he break? To seek for contract?

He didn't follow due process, he is a criminal. He wants special treatment and favouritism.

Efcc should be after him
Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by xelly: 6:58pm On May 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

He didn't follow due process, he is a criminal. He wants special treatment and favouritism.

Efcc should be after him

He was directed to follow due process which I think because we all read from a known liar that he did.

Did he bribe anyone? Have you asked those appointed as ministers how they influenced it? Buhari has no integrity
Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by SweetiliciousD: 6:59pm On May 01, 2021
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has called on the Igbos to defend Father Ejike Mbaka in the wake of a contract scandal he is currently embroiled in with the Nigerian presidency.

It will be recalled that Mbaka faced heavy criticisms after Presidential aide, Garba Shehu accused the cleric of turning against President Muhammadu Buhari over his refusal to award contracts to him(Mbaka)

Shehu in a statement last week said that Mbaka visited the president at the State House demanding contracts as a reward for his support in the 2015 and 2019 general elections. He claimed Mbaka once brought three contractors to the President and insisted he must be rewarded for his support to the President.

However, Kanu in a statement via Social media, stated; "Rev. Father Mbaka MUST be defended regardless of his perceived faults.Don’t allow the trusted character assassination antics of the supporter of APC Caliphate to cause you to hate your own."

"After we subdue the Caliphate we can then come home and allocate blame in-house. Never join outsiders to destroy your own".

https://politicsnigeria.com/contract-scandal-nnamdi-kanu-tells-igbos-what-to-do-about-father-mbaka/

MNK is right

Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 01, 2021
xelly:

He was directed to follow due process which I think because we all read from a known liar that he did.

Did he bribe anyone? Have you asked those appointed as ministers how they influenced it? Buhari has no integrity

Going to meet the president for a deal isn't due process, it wanting favouritism and special treatment, these are the things we Nigerians are fighting against and you are supporting it.
Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by engrchykae(m): 7:23pm On May 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

And So I hold.

I now agree and strongly hold the view that Uche Mefor was right about him afterall.....

and buhari is all that is good
Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by engrchykae(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Mbaka case is little, if we support criminals like Evans, Bishop Ozulubu, Allen Onyema Emeka Okonkwo, Okija shrine, Orji Uzor Kalu, and Invictus Obiwanne obi
yes dear,that's why we in 5he Southwest don't support thugs like mc oluomo,bobo Chicago the drug bullion van baron, obasanjo the odi murderer etc
Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by Arinze624: 7:30pm On May 01, 2021
God of Mbaka,, is the True God!

Chiukwu gọzierem #ÙMU_Biafrans nọ

na ụwa niile gbara gburugburu na

onye ndú anyị bụ MAZI NNAMDI KANU

God's own servant
Re: Contract Scandal: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos What To Do About Father Mbaka by engrchykae(m): 7:32pm On May 01, 2021
xelly:

imagine an idiot like pantami is a minister?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyim Pius Anyim: Are We In For A Shocker? / People Still walking around naked in Atiku's Home State! / I Trusted Tinubu But He Repaid Me With Betrayal- Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.