Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary (32262 Views)

Bishop Matthew Kukah: Buhari Has Done A Terrible Job As President Of Nigeria / Kukah: Buhari Making It Difficult For Nigerians To Celebrate Diversity / Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by Barzinime(m): 10:20pm On May 01, 2021
You are a dunce
Tizu:

I pray God saves you when it will be your turn to meet the bandits, herdsmen, boko haram and ungun known men.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by Perfectbeing(m): 10:21pm On May 01, 2021
Half bread is better than full chin chin
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by Taiwojon(m): 10:23pm On May 01, 2021
whoever he speak to
let his words be back by action!

oh God help our country and let thine will be done AMEN

buhari listen this country belong to God and to JESUS

we all belong to God, believe on Jesus and be save
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by excel101(m): 10:33pm On May 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I am tired of these people called our religious leaders

They must complain and complain, nag and nag.

Instead of this man to appreciate the effort, he is busy complaining.
The Bishop did not complain, rather he suggested a quicker way of getting response for help.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by smogup: 10:34pm On May 01, 2021
Sirjamo:
Father Kukah always trying to pull Buhari down. Nothing the president does is good enough.

If Buhari eventually speak to Biden, Kukah will say he should have spoken to Boris Johnson.

What has your buhari done that is good enough? Can your buhari address Nigerians without any scripts like kukah?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 01, 2021
please permit me to say that u are very stupid and useless and senseless. tnx
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by Yankee101: 10:38pm On May 01, 2021
Shows his irrelevance

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by hopexter(m): 10:44pm On May 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Don't mind the pastorpreneur the complainant. He wants Biden to speak to someone he won't understand and who's too deaf to understand him as well so what's the difference? If he likes, let him speak to Putin he won't still understand Buhari and booboo's ear defect still never finish. Hence No solution

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 01, 2021
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/buhari-should-have-spoken-with-biden-not-us-secretary-kukah/

Instead of the United States.
Why don't the Nigerian government seek the assistance of Israel, a very tiny country not even comparable to the size and population of Lagos but has been able to fend off continual Missile by the Muslims and big islamic countries supporting them in the bid to completely wipe out Israel.

Let Buhari do away with the usual Muslim hatred of Jews and Zionist and take advantage of their technology in the fight against islamic fascism and Jihadism. The Israelites should be encouraged to invest and profit in our tech space and thus deepen the advancement of our tech space as everyone knows of Israel's contribution to Silicone Valley. Even Saudi Arabia is now patronizing Israel's tech.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by onuman: 10:58pm On May 01, 2021
buckeyemedia:
How will a Peasant @ the bottom of the ladder, know or understand how people @ the top relate? Pot calling kettle black, maybe you did not read your own sentence properly?

How could a president of a country with English as first official language relate with a US President through an interpreter? And you don’t see that you have a president of Nigeria only in name? Jah shall soon deliver His people from you lovers of mediocrity to have your own country ruled by mediocre. Nigeria’s lopsided political structure created by northern military dictators shall not stop producing mediocre to rule brilliant people in one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by igbowoman: 10:58pm On May 01, 2021
A president that cannot call a press conference with cameras and address the nation and his killer fulani men with strong language .
I bet he read out of a script talking rubbish as usual.
Useless

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by igbowoman: 11:02pm On May 01, 2021
I imagine after the call the man must have burst out laughing and said,what did this lifeless one just say?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by 1Dray(m): 11:03pm On May 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Which effort exactly? Paying you 30k monthly to come defend him online, while people are dying daily?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by 10mobile: 11:05pm On May 01, 2021
samwash:
From the meeting, Our president was reading speech when ever they ask him questions. I come dey reason weda he get the question b4 the meeting.
Typical Nigerian, will must complain
Even if na Biden he hold meeting will, some pple go still come out to say na the Vice he suppose hold the meeting with
As per the bolded, you're not reasoning well. You're saying that because thebosstrevor1, helinues, and his fellow BMCs said it. They're lucky I didn't see this post in time, I for tear them to pieces on the FP. I for ask the mumus if two states in Nigeria needed to communicate, should it be between the governor of state A and the SSG of state B. So, why is Buhari not President enough to talk with another president.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by observanc1: 11:13pm On May 01, 2021
samwash:
From the meeting, Our president was reading speech when ever they ask him questions. I come dey reason weda he get the question b4 the meeting.
Typical Nigerian, will must complain
Even if na Biden he hold meeting will, some pple go still come out to say na the Vice he suppose hold the meeting with.
biden has not spoken to important heads of government finish, na buhari go be him problem. US secretary of state shouldnt have even spoken to buhari. They should have delegated a desk officer at US embassy, abuja to do that.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by RPG2020(m): 11:14pm On May 01, 2021
Imagine Ghana president calling US Secretary for help
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by observanc1: 11:17pm On May 01, 2021
Qudsi:

Instead of the United States.
Why don't the Nigerian government seek the assistance of Israel, a very tiny country not even comparable to the size and population of Lagos but has been able to fend off continual Missile by the Muslims and big islamic countries supporting them in the bid to completely wipe out Israel.

Let Buhari do away with the usual Muslim hatred of Jews and Zionist and take advantage of their technology in the fight against islamic fascism and Jihadism. The Israelites should be encouraged to invest and profit in our tech space and thus deepen the advancement of our tech space as everyone knows of Israel's contribution to Silicone Valley. Even Saudi Arabia is now patronizing Israel's tech.
is it not US that is supplying Isreal weapon?
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by smallsmall: 11:17pm On May 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Which "effort" is this one talking about?
The same "Effort" that got us here, since 2015, right?
I get what Rev. Fr Kukah is on about, it is better to get assurances from the "King", than from an emissary of the King.

But l can assure us that Joe Biden will not speak directly with Buhari, anytime soon.
If you are in doubt, l will direct your mind to about four weeks ago, when President Biden said[b] America is ready to help Nigeria to fight her Insurgency[/b] and what did that oaf say back to him: "Nigeria does not need the help of America to fight its insurgency, Nigeria can solve its problem by itsel[/b]f"!

I was shocked! he was not even Diplomatic about it or say something like "we will give it consideration in due course".
Now, he is asking America to bring AFRICOM from Germany to "Africa", like Africa is a Country or he is the one that will pay for the Logistics and maintain them. [b]Dumb-Herdsman
grin
If not for the "Southern Nigerians" that are making waves in America and in the in the Biden Administration that is making Biden have second thoughts, Blinken wont even give the man an Audience, no wonder he even chose a Virtual Meeting, when he went to speak to other leaders in person.
These terrorists Fulani Herdsmen have run this country aground, no doubt, we should just ensure that we dont sink with them, they are savages and belong in Boko Haram territory and control.
This "Ghost President" is a SCAM and a failure of unparalleled proportions.
Buhaari? NEVER his likes, AGAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by MoneyTrees(m): 11:21pm On May 01, 2021
I love your moniker
@BigSarah
Just wondering why the word Big & how Big grin grin grin cheesy

BigSarah:
He’s not allowed too
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by dragunov: 11:27pm On May 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

What effort? That he spoke with an American? What is wrong with everybody in Nigeria with the way they think?
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by smallsmall: 11:29pm On May 01, 2021
10mobile:

As per the bolded, you're not reasoning well. You're saying that because thebosstrevor1, helinues, and his fellow BMCs said it. They're lucky I didn't see this post in time, I for tear them to pieces on the FP. I for ask the mumus if two states in Nigeria needed to communicate, should it be between the governor of state A and the SSG of state B. So, why is Buhari not President enough to talk with another president.

On the day the Plot behind who the man presently claiming to be President Buhari is exposed, Nigerians will be shocked.
Did anyone notice that the Mannequin did not attend the traditional Labour Day Speech that all past Presidents have always attended
, yet he is acclaimed by his "mouth piece" to have sent a Labour Day Message an even declared a Public Holiday shocked grin grin
Where is his Wife, the First lady on a day of National Celebration? She is almost 7Months in Dubai now.

Reason it: Can any First Lady abandon her husband and country, especially for an Old man like "Buhari" for seven Months at a stretch, with the Children and Grand Children?

That thing calling itself Buhari does not know anything about Nigeria, it has to wait to be briefed and properly Coached, even at that, it must read what was written for it to read otherwise....
Foreign Intelligensia knows WhatsUp and that is why they just laugh at Nigerians, but wetin concern dem?
kiss
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by smallsmall: 11:30pm On May 01, 2021
dragunov:

What effort? That he spoke with an American? What is wrong with everybody in Nigeria with the way they think?

Please, Not EVERYBODY, that guy is one of the Fulani BMC's on Nairaland, something is certainly wrong with their types here on NL. grin grin
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 01, 2021
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by Richwallet: 11:32pm On May 01, 2021
grin

The Whites came always into Africa invited by Black leaders to bring his terrible weapons to unleash upon their own people.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by BigSam13: 11:33pm On May 01, 2021
u mean bubu no get sense
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by InvertedHammer: 11:37pm On May 01, 2021
/
Biden should have spoken to Buhari. Simple.

Analyze it whichever way you want.

\
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:38pm On May 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Appreciate whose effort?
are you high on osogbo weed?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by samwash(m): 11:40pm On May 01, 2021
10mobile:

Bro, let remove sentiment, our Buhari is not competent enough to discuss international politics with other president in the develop world.
Anytime I see our president in meeting,he's always reading a written text.
Have you even see Obama,Trump or Biden reading from a paper when entertaining questions from journalist.
The last presidential debate, it was Vice- president Osinbajo that was answering almost all the questions for Buhari.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by zomby(m): 11:53pm On May 01, 2021
Half of the time Buhari doesn’t even know whether he’s in Abuja or Madagascar, therefore whether he spoke to Biden or Obama or JFK it wouldn’t have made any difference. The man is completely insane...NOTHING ELSE MAKES SENSE.

Let’s just settle down and understand that Nigeria is currently on an autopilot mode, and this will remain so for the next 2 or 3 years.

It just makes me very sick that Nigerians who are among the smartest people on the face of this planet allowed a clueless illiterate zomby to lead their nation.
It is very sad!

I just hope that we must not make the same mistake ever again...and we must never forget that APC is PDP.

We the people have the power to make things right...
wake up Nigerians!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by Jimi24: 12:09am On May 02, 2021
This Kukah guy is full of it

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:12am On May 02, 2021
There are levels to every side of life.....

In Nigeria, any tout , school dropouts, can rise tomorrow and become President.....

But in a sane clime, such is not tolerated because they know the meaning of a leader and know he has to face other leaders in qualification, wisdom, ability to secure his country etc....

Pls can someone tell me what can relate the President of USA and that of Nigeria in this our time of a President with no certificate?

Sane Countries don't reason like Nigerians
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary by Telstar: 12:15am On May 02, 2021
smallsmall:

Which "effort" is this one talking about?
The same "Effort" that got us here, since 2015, right?
I get what Rev. Fr Kukah is on about, it is better to get assurances from the "King", than from an emissary of the King.

But l can assure us that Joe Biden will not speak directly with Buhari, anytime soon.
If you are in doubt, l will direct your mind to about four weeks ago, when President Biden said[b] America is ready to help Nigeria to fight her Insurgency[/b] and what did that oaf say back to him: "Nigeria does not need the help of America to fight its insurgency, Nigeria can solve its problem by itsel[/b]f"!

I was shocked! he was not even Diplomatic about it or say something like "we will give it consideration in due course".
Now, he is asking America to bring AFRICOM from Germany to "Africa", like Africa is a Country or he is the one that will pay for the Logistics and maintain them. [b]Dumb-Herdsman
grin
If not for the "Southern Nigerians" that are making waves in America and in the in the Biden Administration that is making Biden have second thoughts, Blinken wont even give the man an Audience, no wonder he even chose a Virtual Meeting, when he went to speak to other leaders in person.
These terrorists Fulani Herdsmen have run this country aground, no doubt, we should just ensure that we dont sink with them, they are savages and belong in Boko Haram territory and control.
This "Ghost President" is a SCAM and a failure of unparalleled proportions.
Buhaari? NEVER his likes, AGAIN.
That man in Aso Rock is not Buhari. He's just an imposter and that is why he cannot address the nation live with journalists asking him questions.

The US cannot help Nigeria. The West were in Nigeria to do so, yet these guys messed it up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos / Why I Was Removed As Senate Leader – Ndume / Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.