Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Senator Ubah Visits Burnt Mgbuka Nkpor Market - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ubah Visits Burnt Mgbuka Nkpor Market (17105 Views)

Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat / Sanwo - Olu Visits Burnt Mother's House In Surulere / Governor Ortom Visits Burnt Wadata Market In Makurdi, Donates 30 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ubah Visits Burnt Mgbuka Nkpor Market by Karlosorji(m): 8:05am On May 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

There is no biafran in Anambra state.

That is his party attire.

Thank you.
And which party is that?
Re: Senator Ubah Visits Burnt Mgbuka Nkpor Market by EdmundDantes(m): 8:41am On May 02, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:

This account has been hacked.... This is not mannabbgrills I know...

This is not the same account na. See the extra a after Manna.
Re: Senator Ubah Visits Burnt Mgbuka Nkpor Market by stanluiz(m): 9:06am On May 02, 2021
Charity begins at home! Nice one from senator ifeanyi ubah.

He is not that thug of a governor called wike that donated 600 million naira to sokoto burnt market while he has not paid civil servant their salary either he is tinubu that donated 50 million to kano while Sasha market in ibadan was burnt down during hausa and Yoruba fight.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ubah Visits Burnt Mgbuka Nkpor Market by Umsworld: 9:14am On May 02, 2021
maxiuc:
you don't really know how Anambra people value APGA

I pity those campaigning with other parties
Oga read he's a member of YPP
Re: Senator Ubah Visits Burnt Mgbuka Nkpor Market by doggedfighter(f): 9:39am On May 02, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:

This account has been hacked.... This is not mannabbgrills I know...
Not him
Re: Senator Ubah Visits Burnt Mgbuka Nkpor Market by samwillyco1(m): 9:57am On May 02, 2021
Nice job, hope he did throw way
Re: Senator Ubah Visits Burnt Mgbuka Nkpor Market by zubby29(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2021
I am afraid he might win d election, all the best to my people
Re: Senator Ubah Visits Burnt Mgbuka Nkpor Market by UncommonLogic: 10:33am On May 02, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
na ESN burn am.
u see yourself, grin

Let those terrorist IPIGS burn down the whole SE.
Re: Senator Ubah Visits Burnt Mgbuka Nkpor Market by Dikaveli(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

There is no biafran in Anambra state.

That is his party attire.

Thank you.

Mugu how much do you know anambra?
Re: Senator Ubah Visits Burnt Mgbuka Nkpor Market by maybet081: 3:32pm On May 02, 2021
AllenSpencer:
IPOB's have started burning Markets

Good development. Buhari will be pained this way.

More still needs to be done. General Hospitals, Class rooms, shopping Malls and party centers should follow.

Buhari needs to get hurt.

Dunces!
none of your business, the igbo lives, facilities and property that your fathers destroyed in the name of civil war is far bigger than what ever, 50 year after that genocide agenda of your fathers, is you tribe anywhere close to the current development and achievements in igbo land.Igbos do not need your stupid advice.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ubah Visits Burnt Mgbuka Nkpor Market by AllenSpencer: 3:36pm On May 02, 2021
maybet081:
none of your business, the igbo lives, facilities and property that your fathers destroyed in the name of civil war is far bigger than what ever, 50 year after that genocide agenda of your fathers, is you tribe anywhere close to the current development and achievements in igbo land.Igbos do not need your stupid advice.

What development do you have in the East?

A region that cannot boast of a city. Please dont tell me Onitsha, Awka or Owerri are cities

I believe you know what a city looks like.

Back to my question, what is in the East? Please dont make me school. A region that over 70% of its landmass is still wildlife littered with glorified villages called cities.

You just be here chest beating online about what you know not about?
Re: Senator Ubah Visits Burnt Mgbuka Nkpor Market by maybet081: 5:09pm On May 02, 2021
AllenSpencer:

What development do you have in the East?

A region that cannot boast of a city. Please dont tell me Onitsha, Awka or Owerri are cities

I believe you know what a city looks like.

Back to my question, what is in the East? Please dont make me school. A region that over 70% of its landmass is still wildlife littered with glorified villages called cities.

You just be here chest beating online about what you know not about?
atleast this cities was built in igboland by the igbos, tell me one ci ty in your yoruba, which I guess you are that was built by the yorubas outside of lagos, which was designed by Britain, developed by Nigerian leaders with resources from Igboland, the other so-called cities in the west is nothing but brown roof countryside, where women run the market to feed their husbands.
Re: Senator Ubah Visits Burnt Mgbuka Nkpor Market by AllenSpencer: 5:12pm On May 02, 2021
maybet081:
atleast city was built in igboland by the igbos, tell one city in yoloba which

Same ones your lots run too everyday...

They presently migrating to the West as we speak for greener pastures.
Re: Senator Ubah Visits Burnt Mgbuka Nkpor Market by invisibleperson: 9:25pm On May 02, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
The governor must rebuild that market and not behave like one moustached jester who went to donate to Sokoto instead.

Or one drug pusher who would prefer Katsina's market instead.

I have to check the spelling of the Monika again to make sure that you are truly the one commenting.

It's unusual of you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women / Bitumen Shipment To Nigeria By Geneva Energy Firm Commences / Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.