Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,116 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat (24028 Views)

Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Senator Ubah Visits Burnt Mgbuka Nkpor Market / Governor Ortom Visits Burnt Wadata Market In Makurdi, Donates 30 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by naptu2: 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Soludo visits burnt Aguata secretariat

Ikenna Obianeri
8 April 2022

The Anambra State Governor, Professor Chukwuma Soludo, visited the headquarters of Aguata Local Government Area, Ekwulobia, which was attacked by gunmen on Thursday.

Soludo, who stormed the Secretariat on Friday, inspected the burnt local government headquarters and lamented that the attack was only a reprisal by criminal elements, whose camps were on the same day stormed by security agencies, and most of them arrested.

He said, “Yesterday (Thursday), security operatives smoked out some criminals camped at Ogboji and Aguluezechukwu, and the reprisal is the burning of Aguata LGA Headquarters by some of the fleeing criminals.

“Part of the items found in these criminal hideouts is a register of kidnapped victims and the ransom paid. This is not who we are, never can we, under any guise, allow criminals the latitude to define who we are.

“Ndi Anambra are irrepressible. They are out to reclaim their land. To restore peace, and set the pace for the building of a livable and Prosperous homeland. I repeat, anyone in the bush with a gun is a criminal and would be fiercely resisted by the people.

“We have extended the olive branch to all genuine agitators and made extensive calls for those in the bush to come out and shun criminality.

“How do you explain to any sane mind that “responsible citizens” have decided to pursue a supposed legitimate course, adopting criminal strategies of kidnapping, arson, and murder? This is despicable, not permissible, and against any known law of humanity.”

He added that 85 percent of those arrested are from a state in the South-East, while the remaining 15 percent are from another state in the same zone, and that there was no Anambra indigene among them.

https://punchng.com/soludo-visits-burnt-aguata-secretariat/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCpT6twIToQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by naptu2: 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Those who burnt Aguata LG not from Anambra – Gov Soludo reveals identities of arsonists

Published on April 8, 2022
By Ochogwu Sunday

Governor Chukwuma Soludo has revealed that the arsonists who destroyed Ekwulobia, the headquarters of Aguata Local Government Area of the state, are not from Anambra State.

DAILY POST recalls that the LG secretariat including shops and vehicles parked in the area were on Thursday razed by gunmen.

Governor Soludo reveals that the attack was carried out by fleeing criminals who were chased from their operational camp and hideout by Nigerian security forces.

According to him, military operations at the borders of Aguluezechukwu and Ogborji communities in the Local Government had led to the dislodging of the criminal elements who he said had been operating in the areas for over two years.

The governor, who revealed that the arsonists are from other states in the Southeast, lamented why some Igbos chose to harm themselves.

He said ”They were smoked out, the camp destroyed and as they were fleeing cowardly, they decided to set the Local Government Secretariat ablaze but thank God the police came on time and smoked them out.

“From the statistics so far, 85 per cent of people arrested come from one of the states in the South East and the remaining 15 per cent from another state in the Southeast.

”It is really our people doing this to themselves.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/08/those-who-burnt-aguata-lg-not-from-anambra-gov-soludo-reveals-identities-of-arsonists/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1649440158

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by naptu2: 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
More
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by UselessBuhari: 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
Why is Soludo also promoting division in the South East?

23 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by slimjohn2k5: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
Soludo should calm down with his statement. There are still those that are unhappy and will want to make his tenure hell.

So he should be careful with his utterances

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by Yooruba1914: 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
Terrible. Fight the armed fulani government not the council please

5 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by Aufbauh(m): 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
It will take ages for Nigeria and Nigerians to come out of this rat race quagmire.
People who are agitating for better living are still the same people burning down the infrastructure they have. This is advance backwardness!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by helinues: 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
Obiano didn't go well. Soludo can't feign ignorant of not knowing about the EFCC tip off.

Whichever way, they should allow Soludo to settle down. There are lots of work to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by Zico5(m): 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
Soludo didn't do well at all. Instead of outlaw these dreaded ESN/IPOB, he should have thrown carrot to them. You must behave like monkey if u wish to catch one. It's out of point to just make enemy with unknown and faceless people with unknown agenda. He did not start on the right foot at all. If care is not taken, they won't allow him to enjoy his government not to talk of bringing dividend of democracy to his people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by Thinktwicemybro: 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
People who deserves to lead Nigeria in 2023

1. Peter obi (has been faithful to PDP since 2011)
2. Wike (has never left PDP since Creation)
3. Tinubu (not my favorite due to age and Lagos owomida, but has not left APC since Creation).
4. Mohammed Bello (has been in PDP since 1999 despite all threat and trumped up charges against him by the EFCC).
5. Fayose (though he won't win, the amala water has been faithful to PDP).

People who don't deserve to be president in 2023

1. Atiku (A selfish political prostitute who don't care about any political party but shows up every election period to fight for ticket, he cannot be trusted).
2. Saraki ( another political prostitute who is after his pocket)
3. Dave umahi (a political prostitute and a coward who according to him left the PDP because he was afraid of a fellow governor, how can he fight insecurity?)
4. Ameachi (the lizard of ubima cannot win a single state in nigeria., He won't even win ph where he comes from, he is also a political prostitute and cannot be trusted).

10 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by HeadNigga: 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
May God help Soludo make Anambra great.

15 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by helinues: 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
UselessBuhari:

Division?

So he should have allowed the senseless UGM to continue the attacks?

I urge Soludo to go into Wike's way and flush those miscreants who are not majorly Anambrians but creating nuisances in other state.

Good riddance

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by ignis: 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
Soludo was not informed. He wants to stop what other South East governors could not end for two years.

Soludo is a professor but definitely not a politician.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by Nopoya: 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ipob terrorists on the beat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by oluwaseyi0: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Let everyone toll the path of peace

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by buygala(m): 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Soludo talks too much... And in a multitude of words lie confusion, idiocy, uncertainty, and a tendency to make enemies on both sides of the divide

Since he is so sure that those who raided the place are not from Anambra, he should share their names and pictures too so we citizens can report them if sighted smiley

He still hasn't come to terms with the fact that IPOB have given him the middle finger...

He should either face them head-on and damn the consequences, or let them be and face other less dangerous tasks smiley .. All this trying to save face for people who don't care about any face-saving is beneath him..

Anambra no be CBN... Plenty English will only drag him deeper into the cesspit of self-destruction which the entire East is right now...

People killing, destabilising their own economy, and starving themselves just so Buhari who is from far away Katsina will be pained and grant them Biafra or release Kanu? ... Na those kind people you wan speak big English for?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by Vifx: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
As e dey happen
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by Scottz: 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
Pls if it won't disturb anyone
Someone should kindly bless me with 1k
I'm battling with Malaria and it came when I have nothing. Abeg make I buy drug and chop
Uba
Obi tochi

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by helinues: 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
westsnow:
okay

Scottz:
Pls if it won't disturb anyone
Someone should kindly bless me with 1k
I'm battling with Malaria and it came when I have nothing. Abeg make I buy drug and chop
Uba
Obi tochi

Peobot:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 16

3 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by MathewOG(m): 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
Good
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by onumadu: 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
"Anyone In the bush with a gun Is a criminal" - Soludo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by Tinubuadvocate: 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
That's Anambra man for you .He will start deporting non Anambra people residing his state to their own state.
UselessBuhari:

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by Frigga13: 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
God bless Soludo

We Dey with you.. just sign us civilian jtf we know where to get them

Anyi anyi..

Nothing ..

Anambra no go run for ekpa boys .. them go collect
Must

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by Scottz: 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 16
ha bro what have I done wrong to deserve me being reported im not soliciting for funds I got terribly sick when I'm broke I just asked any kind hearted person to give me 1k I can use it for drugs. Why you reporting me? Damn cry

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by Tinubuadvocate: 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
Governor Chukwuma Soludo has revealed that the arsonists who destroyed Ekwulobia, the headquarters of Aguata Local Government Area of the state, are not from Anambra State.

This one will not achieve anything than beating around the bush we are watching from far distance.

33 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State / Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll / We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.