Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams (21489 Views)

APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries / 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by AKWATGOLD1(m): 6:58am On May 02, 2021
If this is true, that means Kaduna Star in Nigeria is trying to make our democracy works.
Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by PAWG(m): 6:59am On May 02, 2021
I wish INEC could adopt this, it’ll save us a lot of embarrassment

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by saintdeby(m): 7:04am On May 02, 2021
AbaLion:

The so called exam is nothing but a charade. An exam which was only limited to mere essay writing without consideration for tests on leadership skills, problem-solving skills or interpersonal skills. Elrufai may have disqualified candidates who are better qualified on the alter of essay writing.

-Lion
How do you know aproko did you see the type of exam questions they gave them wailing everytime
Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by maasoap(m): 7:06am On May 02, 2021
obinoral1179:
I'm thinking what will be Buhari scores, if was to undergo this kind of Exams?

I'm interested in what would be your governor's score

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by maasoap(m): 7:10am On May 02, 2021
BabbanBura:

Is this constitutional? Hope this is not a scheme to weed out threats to the anointed candidates?

No way that could be constitutional. But this is Nigeria where educated and the illiterates alike don't know their right hands from the left
Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by PAWG(m): 7:10am On May 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Someone scored 42 and you said suitable but someone scored 58 you called it unsuitable.

No suitable person scored 42. The the least I saw were 50, 53, 59.4, although I did see some 5x and 6x that were unsuitable. Very confusing

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:12am On May 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Someone scored 42 and you said suitable but someone scored 58 you called it unsuitable.
they also checked certificate from what I saw.
Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by Simplythebest: 7:21am On May 02, 2021
Someone score 62 and was suitable. Then someone else scored 66.38 and was not suitable. Maybe it was a mistake am thinking. Does this exam grantee performance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by NairaMaster1(m): 7:26am On May 02, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
this is good .
expect waillers to invade this thread with different version of wailling designgrin.
bitter soulscheesy

I think it's the bitterness that's affecting you now. Go and check the not suitable column. I think that's what's killing you now.
Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by gbengaeed(m): 7:26am On May 02, 2021
honestly with the kind of comments here, 99.9% of Nigerians online don't know what is good for the nation and those that knew can't even recognise it when they see it.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by OmoOshodi(m): 7:39am On May 02, 2021
Aliyu scored 44 - Suitable

Nehemiah scored 54- Not Suitable

We understand the logic already

Let the Islamization continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by Oppy2k2: 8:13am On May 02, 2021
I bet it with d dullard left blocos, he cannot score 2
Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by Canvass: 8:17am On May 02, 2021
Nice idea. However, I wish for two things;

1. For the test to be designed to weigh managerial ability, economical proficiency and political sagacity as against test of proficiency in English and level of exposure.

2. For test papers and marking scheme be published so that everyone can see that these are truly the suitable candidates as against just releasing names and scores that could have been manipulated to favour some of the candidates.

All in all, a nice move from El Rufai. We are tired of having dullards at helms of affairs concerning our everyday living.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by Canvass: 8:27am On May 02, 2021
maasoap:

No way that could be constitutional. But this is Nigeria where educated and the illiterates alike don't know their right hands from the left

It may not be constitutional but it may also not be illegal for a party to design means of pruning down candidates. The exam shouldn't stop anyone from contesting. It should just an advisory to the party. Aside that, there is always room for test of legality, room in other parties and independent candidature. Ameachi became Rivers governor through test of legality in the law court. No one voted him in.

If an individual is truly popular, he doesn't have to bother with any party rules. Just seek other platforms. Obaseki did in Edo and Ortom did same in Benue.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by Elidrisy20: 8:42am On May 02, 2021
Exam officer of kaduna state
Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by garfield1: 9:09am On May 02, 2021
Esseite:
This is a good step that should be passed into law by the house of assembly...

Other political parties should emulate this aswell.

You see why apc is far better than pdp.I opened a thread recently to show that apc is more Democratic than pdp and el rufai is the most intelligent governor
Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by garfield1: 9:12am On May 02, 2021
nairalee:
ElRufai na clown �. Carry old men to write exam in the name of councilorship and even made the result public. Stuff of comedy

So what do you expect
Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by garfield1: 9:13am On May 02, 2021
BabbanBura:

Is this constitutional? Hope this is not a scheme to weed out threats to the anointed candidates?

What is your problem? You prefer the old system?
Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by garfield1: 9:15am On May 02, 2021
Simplythebest:
Someone score 62 and was suitable. Then someone else scored 66.38 and was not suitable. Maybe it was a mistake am thinking. Does this exam grantee performance?

Oga,they also checked certificate and leadership records
Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by garfield1: 9:15am On May 02, 2021
OmoOshodi:
Aliyu scored 44 - Suitable

Nehemiah scored 54- Not Suitable

We understand the logic already

Let the Islamization continue

What is your problem? Out of the three disq chairmen,2 were Muslims.end the bigotry boy
Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by Deepthoughts: 10:20am On May 02, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
this is good .
expect waillers to invade this thread with different version of wailling designgrin.
bitter soulscheesy
yes it's good but it should be applicable to all at every level,El rufai should have suggested this to Apc before 2019 presidential primaries,but does the law approves of this?
Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by obinoral1179(m): 10:47am On May 02, 2021
maasoap:

I'm interested in what would be your governor's score
we have the same interests Sir.
Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by ogubolokento(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2021
A nice concept that will bring credibility to our local govt system
Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by BrutusOj(m): 11:30am On May 02, 2021
PAWG:
I wish INEC could adopt this, it’ll save us a lot of embarrassment
Exam that they used quota system for? Go back and check the scores well again. Some people with less than 60 are suitable while some one with 68 is unsuitable.
Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by PAWG(m): 11:31am On May 02, 2021
BrutusOj:
Exam that they used quota system for? Go back and check the scores well again. Some people with less than 60 are suitable while some one with 68 is unsuitable.

I checked and commented on it, they’re disparities. Who knows maybe there were other reasons for disqualification asides scores
Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by BrutusOj(m): 11:34am On May 02, 2021
PAWG:

I checked and commented on it, they’re disparities. Who knows maybe there were other reasons for disqualification asides scores
hmmm.. it's okay oo, their cup of tea there. I still don't see any positive governance from those lots termed suitable.
Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by olowo1930: 11:35am On May 02, 2021
How can you use examination to select political aspirant, when you know that they face greater examination in the campaign field, this exam is only possible when you want to appoint ministers, commissioner, cj, acct gen and other , exam should not be encouraged in politics. the educated people are avoiding shame and they have no money to context
Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by Gbagura: 12:55pm On May 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
What if he brought in orijo?
Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by mechanics(m): 2:00pm On May 02, 2021
Hahhahha, good for them, they should also crack their brain.
Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by 9jaRealist: 5:36am On May 03, 2021
sarrki:

https://dailynigerian.com/full-result-kaduna-apc/

More political aspirants than WAEC and JAMB candidates... grin
>
Re: Kaduna APC Releases Results For LG , Councillorship Aspirants Exams by chrisblack: 7:25am On May 03, 2021
sarrki:

https://dailynigerian.com/full-result-kaduna-apc/
Very shameful that aspirants would have to site for exams in a political party ,I wondered who would have set the Exam ,SUBEB I guess

(1) (2) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip / Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) / Fayose To Recruit 2,000 Workers In Ekiti: 40 Days To Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.