Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,974 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels (48782 Views)

Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting / Abdallah Hidou 'Malohiya' Smuggler Who Trafficks Nigerian Women For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by adeniyi65(m): 10:44pm On May 09, 2021
Pochettino:
We women are cheap sluts that love money more than our lives.
We still won't listen!! My roommates are on their way out in skimpy spaghetti like dis despite seeing this. I pray they are kidnapped to Algeria desert.
cheesy rtfl . laughing and kinda confused.should will now like this comment or beg Seun to give us 'thumb down' for this comment. You wicked o madam pochettino grin
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Sibtygarr: 10:48pm On May 09, 2021
GeneralPula:
I always wonder how they do recruit girls across to Libya..

This op may be right..

If you’re a runs babe seeing this, you need to be careful of all these audio rich guys..

Don’t let them take you no where..
The lost soul won't hear word of advice
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by LordIsaac(m): 10:48pm On May 09, 2021
Thank God it is not from schools while pursuing first class and from churches while praying to know God more grin
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 09, 2021
Elock1:
you even read at all? Or you no understand wetin you read?

Talk fast.. Make Elders know how dem go take librate you

grin grin grin
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by magicminister: 10:53pm On May 09, 2021
Since you’re such an expert on how women should stay safe, do we also advise them to stop going for job interviews? Or advise them to stay home and stop going on errands or stop going to school

Bro, how about we tell men to stop kidnapping, raping and murdering women? There’s no excuse! Us men need to fucccking do better

2 Likes

Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by mysticwarrior(m): 10:55pm On May 09, 2021
So many Nigerian girls are being traffic to Libya for prostitution. 97% percent were raped on the journey by Tuaregs and north African border soldiers. The unlucky ones die in the sahara desert. There are Nigerian girls working as prostitutes in Sabha, Tripoli, Benghazi, Tamarasset, and even in Casablanca, so many of these girls faces brutality and dehumanization of all kinds, the most painful part of it all is that the people who subject them to these act are fellow Nigerians, it is very sad.

7 Likes

Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by PoshTraveler: 10:56pm On May 09, 2021
shut up, no one is sold. these girls voluntarily sell ther smelling pekus

3 Likes

Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Mrstann: 11:01pm On May 09, 2021
Most of dem are brain dead cuz they've bin used my so called yahoo boiz.....

quote author=chiiraq802 post=101303064]Just like trying to Advice a Fowl....... 99% of 9ja girls are 'brain dead' ......

Anyhow shaaaaaa..... tanks for the Info... we go spread am to the ones weh wan listen cuz basically All Nigerian girls are Useless....

[/quote]
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Anfield247(m): 11:03pm On May 09, 2021
All4good:

Haaaa that was harsh.
Instead fast and pray on their behalf that they will receive sense tonight. If they are your blood sisters, that's exactly what you will do. One of them might even be your destiny helper, so don't give up too quick on them.
I guess she made a mistake in her write up!
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Havertz10: 11:05pm On May 09, 2021
Any girl dey carry deserve am
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by niyi123: 11:05pm On May 09, 2021
berrystunn:

5k I'm interested

Call me on the phone
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Anfield247(m): 11:06pm On May 09, 2021
Pochettino:
We still won't listen!! My roommates are on their way out in skimpy spaghetti like dis despite seeing this. I pray they are kidnapped to Algeria desert.
Please, modify ur comment, okay!
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Cerveau(f): 11:07pm On May 09, 2021
Nairalanders actually believe this crap story up there!!!

This could work for ritualists, but saying this is how ladies are now being recruited for foreign prostitution through the desert is actually stupid to say the least!

How can someone be drugged or jazzed and taken from Benin City to Libya without regaining their senses or being stopped by security agencies along the way??

Op I doubt if you actually know anything about the journey up north and how long it takes.....

please let's stop spreading unnecessary fear and chaos

4 Likes

Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 09, 2021
Happened:
[s]I Don't need to make this story long or confusing , i will go straight to the point !!!

If you are a girl or you have a sister , please read carefully.

I Was discussing with some friends when i was notified of the modern way of sex slave and prostitution !!!

Omor !!! they can sell you using a night club !!! , But how - Read below.

There are guys now who normally go to clubs to get girls that they to sell for prostitution , they normally sell between 1 million to 1.5 million naira , depending on how classic the girl looks.

Below is how they do am >>>

They will come to club with expensive cars , wears and jewelry (ICE on My Neck grin grin ) ... claiming to be rich and famous ... towards the end of the their stay they will look for a classic girl to spend the rest of night with.

They will call a name of an expensive hotel ... and tell you that's where he is lodging !!!

Even if you like call 100k for daybreak or 500k , he will say he will pay you !!!

This is their arrangement - a car will be waiting for him on the road leading to the hotel where he claimed he is lodging !!!

So as una dey drive go to the hotel ... the car will block his car and you will be transferred to the other vehicle .... they will do you juju or give you injection that will make you agree to what ever they are saying !!!

As early as morning of the next day - you will be on your way to desert where you will start your journey to LIBYA !!

Out of 100 girls that normally go for this journey - over 70 dey die for desert ....

Share this update.

If you are a girl and you must follow a man to a hotel room .... collect his number and ask him to go that you are coming to the hotel ... stop jumping inside cars because you see sharp ride !!![/s]

Lies
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by seyz91(m): 11:15pm On May 09, 2021
cheesy
Pochettino:
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by AHCB: 11:16pm On May 09, 2021
Happened:
I Don't need to make this story long or confusing , i will go straight to the point !!!

I Was discussing with some friends when i was notified of the modern way of sex slave and prostitution !!!

There are guys now who normally go to clubs to get girls that they to sell for prostitution , they normally sell between 1 million to 1.5 million naira , depending on how classic the girl looks.

They will come to club with expensive cars , wears and jewelry (ICE on My Neck grin grin ) ... claiming to be rich and famous ... towards the end of the their stay they will look for a classic girl to spend the rest of night with.

They will call a name of an expensive hotel ... and tell you that's where he is lodging !!!

Even if you like call 100k for daybreak or 500k , he will say he will pay you !!!

This is their arrangement - a car will be waiting for him on the road leading to the hotel where he claimed he is lodging !!!

So as una dey drive go to the hotel ... the car will block his car and you will be transferred to the other vehicle .... they will do you juju or give you injection that will make you agree to what ever they are saying !!!

As early as morning of the next day - you will be on your way to desert where you will start your journey to LIBYA !!

Out of 100 girls that normally go for this journey - over 70 dey die for desert ....

Share this update.

If you are a girl and you must follow a man to a hotel room .... collect his number and ask him to go that you are coming to the hotel ... stop jumping inside cars because you see sharp ride !!!
For the fact the girl already agreed to spend the night with the man for 100k or whatever amount, simply mean she's a prostitute, so I ready don't understand how this sex slave of a thing works.

I know for certain that girls who operate in brothels don't operate there free of charge, they pay rent and if they can't pay or they owe, they're evicted, this isn't different from the normal landlord and tenant agreement.
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by texazzpete(m): 11:18pm On May 09, 2021
This forum is so filled with misogynistic men that are so willing to believe obviously fake stories.

So eager to run down women that you’ll swallow any BS you’re fed.

Sad to say, but most men on Nairaland no too get sense like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Elock1: 11:18pm On May 09, 2021
mjj2020:

grin grin grin
as in the guy tire me oh, like are they paying the money to the girls? Wtf! grin
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by seyz91(m): 11:18pm On May 09, 2021
you got it

that their hustle foe U A E, i'm a living witness

dem no get job there cuz dem no even dey give blacks (especially Nigerians) Job again

so we dey feed from one another in dubious means

the way fish dey chop fish to become fatter insider water
iammo:
Most so called Yahoo boys in Places like UAE , Malaysia and Italy are mostly guys who do this runs... They arrange foolish girls from Nigeria, threaten them with babalawo to fulfill bogus agreements, they organise means of travelling, mostly through tourist visa or Libya route, after getting oversea, they seize their passports take them to apartment dedicated for coded prostitution, and make them pay weekly till the specific amount in the agreement is recovered
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by seyz91(m): 11:22pm On May 09, 2021
which job dem won get?

abi which job dey?

which job your stupid old fool leaders create

"mind you, i'm not advocating for Prostitution, just being realistic here, stating that its our stupid leaders that made naija cast kpatakpata"

naija don spoil beyond repair
gentlestdude:
This is good development, it will teach them hoes to get a job

1 Like

Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by CXLVII: 11:23pm On May 09, 2021
Pochettino:

It's called "Get rich or die trying"

Everyone dreams to own a Lotus Evija, irrespective of the way it will come.

1 Like

Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by IyaTola: 11:29pm On May 09, 2021
More girls and even some boys will still flock to the club for trafficking. The country is so bad it's almost worth risking death to escape it.
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 09, 2021
SimplyFacts post =101536085:

As in,,,,,na real man dey behind that moniker angry. Hoping to catch maga & cash out someday. Na so one dey tell me say Lollyta is not a mangrin,, who takes monikers seriously?
Lol Lollitaa na confam man na cheesy

1 Like

Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:33pm On May 09, 2021
Flanker:

they dont kidnap poeple in or to algeria . algeria has a high level of security .
Algerians are the no1 human traffickers in the whole world
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by neyohh: 11:43pm On May 09, 2021
They don't have to go through this, just get a rich Madame like one celebrity, she'll coerce the girls into whatever.

This is what I'm seeing from observing their clique.

I saw a girl go from being a Christian to drug addict prostitute within months after graduation.

She's now pimping others..

Nigeria is going to be like Thailand ladyboys and whores everywhere tongue
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by 9jaRealist: 11:45pm On May 09, 2021
Happened:
I Don't need to make this story long or confusing , i will go straight to the point !!!

Share this update.

If you are a girl and you must follow a man to a hotel room .... collect his number and ask him to go that you are coming to the hotel ... stop jumping inside cars because you see sharp ride !!!

Tales by the Moonlight... grin grin grin
>
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Komu1048(m): 11:45pm On May 09, 2021
May God save us all
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Walkee: 11:52pm On May 09, 2021
99% of girls in Libya went there voluntarily. If you doubt me come let me take you to my home town in Uromi your eyes will clear 2 seconds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by 9jaRealist: 11:52pm On May 09, 2021
Komu1048:
Sorry guys I need your advise.

I have this babe that we were together for like 5yrs.
Please it was a distance relationship n we might not see more than once or at most twice in a year but when we do we make the most of it

When I was preparing for service she started coming with this wedding thing but I ghosted her for 2 reasons.
1. I'm not financially able
2. If I insult her she will insult me back and if I'm angry with her she won't apologise

I sha ghosted her she met another guy n marry her. Since den we hadn't spoken. But today I drive by her parent side n I saw her, I didn't call her because it's by roadside and I don't know if she will welcome me or ignore me so I prefer to talk to her on messenger and see her reply first.

I got home call her on video call, n she was happy to hear from me... Later we turn it to audio call. What started as a normal greeting lead to flirting on phone. We spoke for 1hr 30mins, from her I know her husband is in UK. My fiance is in abuja, and aside her I have not even toasted any girl let alone lay on another

The problem is my heart don't want to coz I have promise myself not to lay on another mans wife but my heart is telling me otherwise that it's the guy that collected my babe. Me I don't want to but my body want her coz the babe set n she come fine more, with her gadget bigger than I left it.

But I don't want to do what I will regret. We have book time, she was even ready to allow me come tonight but I said some other time.

Pls speak some sense into me cos If I start I might find it difficult to stop, Our feelings r coming back and that is dangerous

So, you are asking anonymous faceless strangers on Nairaland for permission to cheat? SMH

Anyway, once you said that you left a long-term relationship because when you insult your partner, she has the “audacity” to return the insult, instead of begging you and kissing your feet, I knew you were immature and not someone to be taken seriously.

>

1 Like

Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by temielects(m): 12:04am On May 10, 2021
Happened:

Share this update.

please take this to the hotels where they are so those that needs to hear can at least benefit,I doubt if prostitutes do nairaland... lol, May God help help us from the raging of darkness...Amen.
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by clothingonline(m): 12:08am On May 10, 2021
Say no to prostitution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Female Undergraduates Stripped For Robbery In Calabar / Makeup Artist Scary Experience: "Yahoo Ritualists: No Nigerian Lady Is Safe" / '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.