Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels (48824 Views)

Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting / Abdallah Hidou 'Malohiya' Smuggler Who Trafficks Nigerian Women For Prostitution / Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by MeghaneMorgane(f): 12:13am On May 10, 2021
People need to be careful. Apart from prostitution, they risk their organs being harvested and sold.

2 Likes

Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Notjustloadedng: 12:23am On May 10, 2021
Hmmmmmn....... Get more updates on https://www.notjustloaded.com.ng
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Philipumukoro(m): 12:25am On May 10, 2021
Happened:
I Don't need to make this story long or confusing , i will go straight to the point !!!

If you are a girl or you have a sister , please read carefully.

I Was discussing with some friends when i was notified of the modern way of sex slave and prostitution !!!

Omor !!! they can sell you using a night club !!! , But how - Read below.

There are guys now who normally go to clubs to get girls that they to sell for prostitution , they normally sell between 1 million to 1.5 million naira , depending on how classic the girl looks.

Below is how they do am >>>

They will come to club with expensive cars , wears and jewelry (ICE on My Neck grin grin ) ... claiming to be rich and famous ... towards the end of the their stay they will look for a classic girl to spend the rest of night with.

They will call a name of an expensive hotel ... and tell you that's where he is lodging !!!

Even if you like call 100k for daybreak or 500k , he will say he will pay you !!!

This is their arrangement - a car will be waiting for him on the road leading to the hotel where he claimed he is lodging !!!

So as una dey drive go to the hotel ... the car will block his car and you will be transferred to the other vehicle .... they will do you juju or give you injection that will make you agree to what ever they are saying !!!

As early as morning of the next day - you will be on your way to desert where you will start your journey to LIBYA !!

Out of 100 girls that normally go for this journey - over 70 dey die for desert ....

Share this update.

If you are a girl and you must follow a man to a hotel room .... collect his number and ask him to go that you are coming to the hotel ... stop jumping inside cars because you see sharp ride !!!

I’ve noticed this forum for a very long time that they do not appreciate literature, unless the topic has to do with nudity, snake related article, soccer (which I am not against), music, and other frivolities. In America here I am, literature is sacrosanct. Please whoever is the director of this forum try to give attention to literature as much as you give to other genres on this forum. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by cooltola(m): 12:26am On May 10, 2021
Too much bashing and generaling of naija women, those that will hear word go hear and those who no go hear no go hear. A word is enough for the wise, even the foolish still need help.
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Trustedpronet: 12:27am On May 10, 2021
Poverty can change your thinking. It is not as if some of those girls are foolish...they prefers to commit suicide via pleasure ride. 95% of most runs girls in Nigeria ventures into it because of bad upbringing and poverty. Work hard to equip your children with the right knowledge and most importantly pray without season.

4 Likes

Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Tcwork: 12:47am On May 10, 2021
Happened:
I Don't need to make this story long or confusing , i will go straight to the point !!!

I Was discussing with some friends when i was notified of the modern way of sex slave and prostitution !!!

There are guys now who normally go to clubs to get girls that they to sell for prostitution , they normally sell between 1 million to 1.5 million naira , depending on how classic the girl looks.

They will come to club with expensive cars , wears and jewelry (ICE on My Neck grin grin ) ... claiming to be rich and famous ... towards the end of the their stay they will look for a classic girl to spend the rest of night with.

They will call a name of an expensive hotel ... and tell you that's where he is lodging !!!

Even if you like call 100k for daybreak or 500k , he will say he will pay you !!!

This is their arrangement - a car will be waiting for him on the road leading to the hotel where he claimed he is lodging !!!

So as una dey drive go to the hotel ... the car will block his car and you will be transferred to the other vehicle .... they will do you juju or give you injection that will make you agree to what ever they are saying !!!

As early as morning of the next day - you will be on your way to desert where you will start your journey to LIBYA !!

Out of 100 girls that normally go for this journey - over 70 dey die for desert ....

Share this update.

If you are a girl and you must follow a man to a hotel room .... collect his number and ask him to go that you are coming to the hotel ... stop jumping inside cars because you see sharp ride !!!
Chief, how did you come about this info. You know these days with the internet people tell all kinds of unverified tales.
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Joshumoto(m): 1:09am On May 10, 2021
Babe you harsh ooo
Pochettino:
We women are cheap sluts that love money more than our lives.
We still won't listen!! My roommates are on their way out in skimpy spaghetti like dis despite seeing this. I pray they are kidnapped to Algeria desert.
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Fiscus105(m): 1:48am On May 10, 2021
Trustedpronet:
Poverty can change your thinking. It is not as if some of those girls are foolish...they prefers to commit suicide via pleasure ride. 95% of most runs girls in Nigeria ventures into it because of bad upbringing and poverty. Work hard to equip your children with the right knowledge and most importantly pray without season.

is it necessary poverty, or lifestyle in which they don't have resources to back up? having mentalities of enjoying life through money from men at all cost ........ mentalities that with pussy alone, every good shall come my ways.
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by bluefilm: 3:14am On May 10, 2021
SmellySperm:

lol e sure me say na man u be aje cheesy no dey whine us

Even the name alone sef go tell you say na man.
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Flanker: 3:35am On May 10, 2021
YoungDaNaval:
Algerians are the no1 human traffickers in the whole world

grin seriously ? any source of this bullshit claim ?

Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by wallrichy: 3:47am On May 10, 2021
You are damn so funny and blunt. They never listen even though they hear you say it all the time. Girls are so easily lure when flashy things are dangle in their sight. Most Nigerian girls will sleep with a mad man as long as hard currency is exchanged and the guarantee that nobody will know about it........many girls have slept with dogs cos of materialism.....

Pochettino:
We women are cheap sluts that love money more than our lives.
We still won't listen!! My roommates are on their way out in skimpy spaghetti like dis despite seeing this. I pray they are kidnapped to Algeria desert.
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by BruncleZuma: 4:11am On May 10, 2021
This is the most asinine writeup I've read this week, beats the krikoli government money spender and married STI spreader post.
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Gochie(m): 4:18am On May 10, 2021
dollytino4real:
they will not hear!! those that the gods want to kill he first made dem blind and deaf

Your very good, shows how grounded you are in life matters!!!
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by 27Pushing30: 4:26am On May 10, 2021
neyohh:
They don't have to go through this, just get a rich Madame like one celebrity, she'll coarse the girls into whatever.

This is what I'm seeing from observing their clique.

I saw a girl go from being a Christian to drug addict prostitute within months after graduation.

She's now pimping others..

Nigeria is going to be like Thailand ladyboys and whores everywhere tongue

I’m surprised people do not actually believe this story ... really surprised

If dem drug the babe (I.e heroine for a week) she’ll be ready for the trip to Libya (by road o)

That one I know can be done... even in the US drug dealers own artistes ... you attend party looseguard em go spike your meal or drink or even weed with quality highness .. you go come enjoy your night begin Miss the high eventually end up depending on them for your fix ... they become your best friend . Crazy word
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Funflipper: 4:26am On May 10, 2021
Happened:

Share this update.

What do you mean "if you are a girl and you must follow a man to a hotel room"? Only prostitutes do that; so please advise your fellow prostitutes directly.
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Nobody: 4:58am On May 10, 2021
Lordave:
Traffic someone from Nigeria to Libya just for N1.5m, equivalent of $3,950?

You mean people can endanger their lives and freedom for N1.5m?

What re u even saying?? Even our brothers from the left flank of the map mines and sells skulls for 500naira. If the seller is a good bargainer, he sells for around Eight Hundred naira; and u re here even calling millions ..
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by boxypane(m): 5:07am On May 10, 2021
Henry22:
That same thing that make you see mad young girls along the streets misbehaving is same thing that will make them not to have sense and heed to the advice, the thing is once a girl sees flashy things all her sense will evaporate like steam.
The rate at which we see them these days is high.
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Tomilola360: 5:16am On May 10, 2021
Are you trying to say night clubs are bad or what?

Don't islamize us please.

Anybody wey go Libya na em head go libya
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Babalola0920: 5:32am On May 10, 2021
And you will do this kind thing to someone daughter and use the money to train your own daughter well ����� we don't even think about KARMA

Xtralarge Plumbing Services Limited
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by zcee: 6:29am On May 10, 2021
The problem is that all these bad occurrences about girls running mad due to ritual never teach other girls lesson..
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by tightpussy156: 6:41am On May 10, 2021
See the foolish ones will not hear you.those one go for flashy rides.if you no get car them no go look your face.they are,so foolish even when you wan change there life for good they say no they wan die for inside prostitution.na the new trend those ritualist called yahoo boys they use.na dem full club pass.they sold a girl for 6 millon last week to arab for prostitution.the guy go benz say he don arrive for UAE. UAE BURGER.
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by chinwezdasilva: 6:42am On May 10, 2021
GeneralPula:
I always wonder how they do recruit girls across to Libya..

This op may be right..

If you’re a runs babe seeing this, you need to be careful of all these audio rich guys..

Don’t let them take you no where..
Many runs babe no get time for nairaland just share it to the appropriate medium for them to see
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Komu1048(m): 6:47am On May 10, 2021
9jaRealist:

So, you are asking anonymous faceless strangers on Nairaland for permission to cheat? SMH

Anyway, once you said that you left a long-term relationship because when you [b]insult your partner, she has the “audacity” to return the insult, instead of begging you and kissing your feet,
I knew you were immature and not someone to be taken seriously.[/b]
>

I'm surprised fast finger like you was able to quote me. After sending it I immediately deleted it cox I realise rather getting advised you lots will prefer insult.
Man, one must take caution of scornful woman. I think your type is made for such women but rather than Insult me for my action be glad you have the kind of person you love
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by akposking(m): 7:24am On May 10, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
People need to be careful. Apart from prostitution, they risk their organs being harvested and sold.
Lady Morgana right. You the witch in that merlin movie who always want to harvest merlin kidney.. grin just kidding...

Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by iykee101(m): 7:39am On May 10, 2021
iammo:
Most so called Yahoo boys in Places like UAE , Malaysia and Italy are mostly guys who do this runs... They arrange foolish girls from Nigeria, threaten them with babalawo to fulfill bogus agreements, they organise means of travelling, mostly through tourist visa or Libya route, after getting oversea, they seize their passports take them to apartment dedicated for coded prostitution, and make them pay weekly till the specific amount in the agreement is recovered
exactly bros,thats the tricks and its common in Asian countries like UAE and some europeans countries
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by portplus: 8:06am On May 10, 2021
Lordave:

Shamefully, it's a game of numbers....
N1.5m x 10 girls=
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Lordave: 8:14am On May 10, 2021
OOzz:

What re u even saying?? Even our brothers from the left flank of the map mines and sells skulls for 500naira. If the seller is a good bargainer, he sells for around Eight Hundred naira; and u re here even calling millions ..
grin grin
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Chirowman(m): 8:18am On May 10, 2021
Those who have ears will hear but they stubborn ones will still taste it.
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by Reelmii: 9:17am On May 10, 2021
Lordave:

didn't u hear of a girl that killed a baby for just 20k, abi u no read am hear

Dont trust people....
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by wizod(m): 10:49am On May 10, 2021
dollytino4real:
they will not hear!! those that the gods want to kill he first made dem blind and deaf
d same thing is applicable to you and ur likes
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by lasisi69(f): 10:58am On May 10, 2021
Henry22:
That same thing that make you see mad young girls along the streets misbehaving is same thing that will make them not to have sense and heed to the advice, the thing is once a girl sees flashy things all her sense will [b]evaporate[/b]like steam.
lol
Re: How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels by LilSmith55(m): 1:06pm On May 10, 2021
cephasdultimate:

Don't mind the guy with his fake story

Hmm.... fake story?? Well, may any of your family or relatives never be a victim of this human trafficker.

I've seen a case where a girl was told she's going to Switzerland, they even gave her print out visa and Plane Boarding Pass (Kano International Airport) only to find herself in desert �. On her way to Libya, the girl paid 2.4 million in Libya with prostitute, after paying 500k in Nigeria for Visa processing and Plane Ticket in Nigeria

She paid the 2.4 million, came back to Nigeria after 2 years and arrest the agent and her Trafficker family here in Nigeria..

NAPTIP dey on top the matter sha... They are asking the Trafficker to come to Nigeria or his family will be Jailed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up / Robbers Abandon Operation , Demand Sex From Victim (pic) / Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.