Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? (1048 Views)

Massive Deportation Of Igbos From Across The Globe / Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. / The Delusion Of Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by saraki2019(m): 9:20pm On May 01, 2021
Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by PissfulProtester: 9:21pm On May 01, 2021
bloodshed

2 Likes

Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by XXXXTENTACION: 9:22pm On May 01, 2021
Exposing Jubril El Sudani.. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by santopelele(m): 9:23pm On May 01, 2021
their target has been met, they have shaked Nigeria and reduce Nigeria to a caricature in the eyes of other countries.

13 Likes

Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 01, 2021
Police and army no longer molest people in Biafra as they are under a never seen before level of consciousness

20 Likes

Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by santopelele(m): 9:34pm On May 01, 2021
police and soldiers don get better sense for south east now, no more molestation and no more collecting of 50 naira bribe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by santopelele(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2021
all the world has known about biafra and biafra has risen again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by santopelele(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2021
Yorubas, fulanis and hausas are now shivering at the mention of IPOB or ESN

9 Likes

Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by Omoslim26: 9:45pm On May 01, 2021
nobleiyke4biafr:
Police and army no longer molest people in Biafra as they are under a never seen before level of consciousness

But Ugm have now taken over.

Wrong ans talk another one.

2 Likes

Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by EmekaChiwe: 9:46pm On May 01, 2021
nobleiyke4biafr:

Now, it is ipob doing the molestation. Just last week, me and my bro were almost killed by ESN for not agreeing to say up ipob. Nnamdi kanu, thank you for bringing insecurity to igboland. I actually meant God will punish you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by Omoslim26: 9:47pm On May 01, 2021
santopelele:
all the world has known about biafra and biafra has risen again.

The struggle started from somewhere, remember massob??.

a higher percentage of Ipob members are massob ex including mnk.

You fail am abeg talk another one.

2 Likes

Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by Omoslim26: 9:49pm On May 01, 2021
santopelele:
Yorubas, fulanis and hausas are now shivering at the mention of IPOB or ESN

Your ans is 1/20.

Don't bother to try again you no sabi book no force yourself ���

1 Like

Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by mekaboy(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2021
Killing police and Army, releasing criminals from prison, threatening to kill igbos who go against their order.

Finally making a UK based struggling kanu rich. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by Omoslim26: 9:53pm On May 01, 2021
Sending our able bodied young men to their early graves ���

1 Like

Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by Rodwave: 9:56pm On May 01, 2021
Keeping the two ediotic zombie terrorist miscreants above me busy all day and night

4 Likes

Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:13pm On May 01, 2021
No more thousands of road blocks in the East and the consequent extortion of road users.
Our Eastern governors Don de use their head small small as we can see in Umahi and Hope Supreme Court.
Fulanis are almost out of our bushes and farmlands

5 Likes

Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:14pm On May 01, 2021
[s]
EmekaChiwe:

Now, it is ipob doing the molestation. Just last week, me and my bro was almost killed by ESN for not agreeing to say up ipob. Nnamdi kanu, thank you for bringing insecurity to igboland. I actually meant God will punish you.
[/s]

Okokomaiko boy, stop lying. This is stale

3 Likes

Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 01, 2021
[This is the most irresponsible, self defeating allegation one could ever imagine.
My happiness is that it is impossible to lie to oneself .
We sleep peacefully at now , all thanks to #ESN
Fulani would never conquer our land because of #MNK ingenuity.
May life forever deny you Justice and fairness for uttering falsehood against the innocent!!!
[/quote] quote author=EmekaChiwe post=101297580]

Now, it is ipob doing the molestation. Just last week, me and my bro was almost killed by ESN for not agreeing to say up ipob. Nnamdi kanu, thank you for bringing insecurity to igboland. I actually meant God will punish you.

2 Likes

Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by javaguru: 10:28pm On May 01, 2021
catalonia, ambazonia, and rest have save org fighting for Independence, it's a gradual process
Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by AbaganaMiracle: 11:07pm On May 01, 2021
FLUSHING THE TERRORIST FULANIS OUT OF OUR BUSHES AND FORESTS IS A HEAVY ACHIEVEMENT. E DEY PAIN YOU?

2 Likes

Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by Amaechi2023(m): 11:24pm On May 01, 2021
enriching Yahoo boy Nnamdi. releasing criminals. introducing autocracy in Igbo land. improving insecurity in Igbo land. giving cult boys more weapons..
Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by KAHBOOM: 11:40pm On May 01, 2021
50 sumtin years after creating Nigeria what have Nigeria achieved?
Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by Gandollaar(f): 1:11am On May 02, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

Shut up you Fulani cow you are not Igbo!

Next time you won't be lucky, your brother too.
Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by optionalY09: 1:17am On May 02, 2021
So much that the blind can not see
Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by Gandollaar(f): 1:17am On May 02, 2021
Amaechi2023:
enriching Yahoo boy Nnamdi.
releasing criminals.
introducing autocracy in Igbo land.
improving insecurity in Igbo land.
giving cult boys more weapons..
50 years of Nigeria creation:

Dumb president

Poverty capital of the world

Boko Haram

Fulani herdsmen

18m out of school northern children

High inflation rate

Weak currency

Banditry

Kidnapping

Skull Mining

Yahoo Yahoo

Terrorists in government

High debt profile

Low life expectancy

High level of insecurity

Religious bigotry

ISIS

Iswap

Ethnic bigotry

Fantastic corruption

Rubber stamp Senate

Skull Mining

Baby factory

Integrity deficit

Judisharing

Lack of patriotism

Weak institutions

Strong Men...

2 Likes

Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by esnbrutality: 1:23am On May 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gandollaar:

Dumb president grin grin grin

Poverty capital of the world grin grin grin

Boko Haram grin grin grin grin

Fulani herdsmen grin grin grin grin

Banditry grin grin grin grin grin

Kidnapping grin

Skull Mining grin grin grin

Yahoo Yahoo grin grin grin grin

Terrorists in government grin grin grin grin

High debt profile grin grin grin grin grin

Low life expectancy grin grin grin grin

High level of insecurity grin grin grin grin

Religious bigotry grin grin grin grin grin

Ethnic bigotry grin grin grin grin

Fantastic corruption grin grin grin

Rubber stamp Senate grin grin

Skull Mining grin grin

Baby factory grin grin grin

Integrity deficit grin

Judisharing...

Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by Gandollaar(f): 1:25am On May 02, 2021
mekaboy:
Killing police and Army, releasing criminals from prison, threatening to kill igbos who go against their order.

Finally making a UK based struggling kanu rich. grin cheesy
Yet Uk has not arrested him. The same UK you are struggling to enter.

1 Like

Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by Gandollaar(f): 1:27am On May 02, 2021
esnbrutality:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
. Ndi amaro ka anyi si akwado.

1 Like

Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by esnbrutality: 1:30am On May 02, 2021
GBAM grin grin grin grin grin

Gandollaar:
. Ndi amaro ka anyi si akwado.

1 Like

Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by Nobody: 1:33am On May 02, 2021
sai baba

Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by ScamHunter: 1:34am On May 02, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

Fulani man. With this your fake Igbo account, you cannot deceive anyone. Youre fooling yourself if you think that you can open an account 2 days ago to cast aspersion on IPOB or ESN

2 Likes

Re: Five Years After The Creation Of Igbos, What Are Its Achievements? by Amaechi2023(m): 5:12am On May 02, 2021
Gandollaar:
Dumb president
Poverty capital of the world
Boko Haram
Fulani herdsmen
18m out of school northern children
High inflation rate
Weak currency
Banditry
Kidnapping
Skull Mining
Yahoo Yahoo
Terrorists in government
High debt profile
Low life expectancy
High level of insecurity
Religious bigotry
ISIS
Iswap
Ethnic bigotry
Fantastic corruption
Rubber stamp Senate
Skull Mining
Baby factory
Integrity deficit
Judisharing
Lack of patriotism
Weak institutions
Strong Men...
to grow up for this forum no possible for you again. atleast stick to the original topic this time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Attack On An Ndigbo Is An Attack On Nigerians’ – Sunday Igboho Warns Buhari / Why Kano Is Home To All Nigerians – Osinbajo / Reuben Abati And His Pendulating Sycophantism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.