Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,232 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

I've Been Pushed To The Wall. Time To Take The Bull By The Horns - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I've Been Pushed To The Wall. Time To Take The Bull By The Horns (1804 Views)

Shocking: Woman Runs Mad After Been Pushed Out Of A Car In Lekki (video) / Abimbola Ayanwale Death: Murdered And Pushed Out Of Bus Unclad (Photos) / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Pushed To The Wall. Time To Take The Bull By The Horns by BitterSoul(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2021
It was on November 11, 2020 that I opened this thread where I was ranting about my hopeless life. https://www.nairaland.com/6249966/lamentations-bitter-man#95936848

On December 23, while I was in a very lonely place getting relieved by nature, I got SMS that my Covid-19 loan application has been approved. Few days later I got the alert of about 280k. Pressure was so much on the money; need to repay some loans, feed, drugs etc. Against all odds I started a POS business albeit with little capital after getting all the necessary logistics.

There was no way I could rely entirely on that business so I engaged salesperson. By March my house rent expired. I had to pull money out from the business and renewed my rent thereby leaving next to nothing for the business. Consequently, a friend offered to loan me 150k in which I will be paying N500 commission everyday till whenever he wants to pull off his money. But because of the precarious security situation in the city, I asked him to hold on a little. Just yesterday, I took the money.
Re: I've Been Pushed To The Wall. Time To Take The Bull By The Horns by BitterSoul(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2021
I reside in Owerri. Today I was traveling to onitsha for a relative's wedding when I started getting some pattern of alert. I called my salesgirl to know why she is making such withdrawal. To cut the story short, she has been defrauded of N96k. The format was simple.

A "customer " claimed the card he came to withdraw with belong to his Oga. But the card wasn't paying so he requested for account number which he will send to his Oga for him to do transfer. But he didn't have airtime so he begged my salesgirl to use her phone. To cut the long story short, he took the phone, deleted my number and saved his in my name then later forwarded a message that is purported from me acknowledging the receipt of N96600 and further instructing her not to call me.

My girl fell for the scam and handed him N96k just like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Been Pushed To The Wall. Time To Take The Bull By The Horns by BitterSoul(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2021
I was on my way to onitsha while all these were happening. On getting to Okija junction I alighted from the bus and with few enquiries, I made it to a shrine in Okija. After making inquiries from the gods, the jujuman told me what it will require to recover the money.

By tomorrow I'll go back there. It's either I recover the money or I render the person useless forever, I don't mind spending the whole of the remaining balance on this chase.

How do I start to repay CBN loan and the 150k I collected from my friend yesterday? I've got the mobile number the guy used although it's switched off. I know with the number, police is capable of apprehending the fool. But I know too that police will take the remaining balance without doing recovering the money especially now that they are doing skeletal work.

This is me in a shrine. Let whatever wants to happen, happen. Who wants to judge me?

Cc
OAM4J, Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Been Pushed To The Wall. Time To Take The Bull By The Horns by dododawa1: 10:00pm On May 01, 2021
BitterSoul:
I reside in Owerri. Today I was traveling to onitsha for a relative's wedding when I started getting some pattern of alert. I called my salesgirl to know why she is making such withdrawal. To cut the story short, she has been defrauded of N96k. The format was simple.

A "customer " claimed the card he came to withdraw with belong to his Oga. But the card wasn't paying so he requested for account number which he will send to his Oga for him to do transfer. But he didn't have airtime so he begged my salesgirl to use her phone. To cut the long story short, he took the phone, deleted my number and saved his in my name then later forwarded a message that is purported from me acknowledging the receipt of N96600 and further instructing her not to call me.

My girl fell for the scam and handed him N96k just like that.
please let know the END
Re: I've Been Pushed To The Wall. Time To Take The Bull By The Horns by andyblinks05: 10:02pm On May 01, 2021
such business like POS is very sensitive, I don't blame the girl. maybe you should manage yourself henceforth
Re: I've Been Pushed To The Wall. Time To Take The Bull By The Horns by BitterSoul(m): 10:25pm On May 01, 2021
dododawa1:
please let know the END
Hope you've seen it?
Re: I've Been Pushed To The Wall. Time To Take The Bull By The Horns by BitterSoul(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2021
andyblinks05:
such business like POS is very sensitive, I don't blame the girl. maybe you should manage yourself henceforth
She will still do. I gave her all the orientations I could remember. But this very format never crossed my mind. This girl is very trustworthy, smart too but is not street wise. My previous girl was very smart but use to record unexplainable shortages almost everyday.
Re: I've Been Pushed To The Wall. Time To Take The Bull By The Horns by dododawa1: 10:37pm On May 01, 2021
BitterSoul:

Hope you've seen it?
no
Re: I've Been Pushed To The Wall. Time To Take The Bull By The Horns by Nostradamus: 10:45pm On May 01, 2021
Go ahead!!

Vengeance is allowed.

4 Likes

Re: I've Been Pushed To The Wall. Time To Take The Bull By The Horns by andyblinks05: 10:46pm On May 01, 2021
BitterSoul:

She will still do. I gave her all the orientations I could remember. But this very format never crossed my mind. This girl is very trustworthy, smart too but is not street wise. My previous girl was very smart but use to record unexplainable shortages almost everyday.
if she would continue try and be updating her about ways she could get scam

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Pushed To The Wall. Time To Take The Bull By The Horns by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2021
Nostradamus:
Go ahead!!

Vengeance is allowed.
My really niggar, its being a while, abeg I lost your digits I will pm u now forward your digits to me
Re: I've Been Pushed To The Wall. Time To Take The Bull By The Horns by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 13, 2021
See format abeg.... God help us!
Re: I've Been Pushed To The Wall. Time To Take The Bull By The Horns by faithfull18(f): 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hmmn, too many wicked people around.
Re: I've Been Pushed To The Wall. Time To Take The Bull By The Horns by Kurtis02(m): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
How did he know the exact number to delete

1 Like

Re: I've Been Pushed To The Wall. Time To Take The Bull By The Horns by BitterSoul(m): 7:33am On Jul 14, 2021
Kurtis02:
How did he know the exact number to delete

She saved my number as Oga and it was among the last dialed calls
Re: I've Been Pushed To The Wall. Time To Take The Bull By The Horns by Cokahot: 7:44am On Jul 14, 2021
I was confused then,i paid popo 30k to track my stolen iPhone 11. Till now na so so story,refund back my fickin money,they paid me 10k and said the 20k is gone. I just vex collect the 10k,use 2k go drink beer sober mode. I swear for police. Dnt waste your money,police cannot track shi t,all na wash. Mind u b4 they even gave me my 10k,i begged,disturbed them,then threatened them cos I recorded all on code ,and sent to them On WhatsApp. But na transfer things,i can never show face thr again make dem no gun me down on top my 30k o

1 Like

Re: I've Been Pushed To The Wall. Time To Take The Bull By The Horns by oluseye2adura: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2021
sad
Re: I've Been Pushed To The Wall. Time To Take The Bull By The Horns by Ernesttoby30: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2021
Sorry bro undecided

That's why my orientation towards some people in this life has drastically changed. I've found out that people will always want to use your simplicity as stupidity at any slightest opportunity. Hence, i don't longer have sympathy for offenders. I don't advise people not to take vengeance anymore because i know if we all pass our judgment here on earth without waiting for God or authority, some people will sit up and behave right or do the right thing.

Just as Timaya said that the world want good people, but they want to do without the good people. I've begun to culture my mind in a way that, whatever situation i found myself, i will adapt to it. I've told my wife that I'm gonna train my children on how to paint their mind black and white. They should be able to use the right colour at any situation they find themselves. But never to hurt anyone who meant well for them and also be able to identify a mistake from intentional act.

Most times, good people don't go far in life. Both physically, politically, financially and otherwise. Most of them don't always get want they want. People will always use your kindness as a weakness to fight or overpower you. I now believe in vengeance to those who doesn't consider my feelings or wellbeing. Thinking they are smart or tough.

The reason why people are doing evil is because they know that they are good people who will forgive them or have mercy on them. That's why instead of them to go hustle, they rather stand at the corner looking for who to robb or snatch his/her belongings. Inside this same buhari regime. Not with me. We settle it here on earth, when we get to other part of the world, God will settle us.

Please don't judge me. It is just what the world has turned me to

1 Like

Re: I've Been Pushed To The Wall. Time To Take The Bull By The Horns by BitterSoul(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ernesttoby30:
Sorry bro undecided

That's why my orientation towards some people in this life has drastically changed. I've found out that people will always want to use your simplicity as stupidity at any slightest opportunity. Hence, i don't longer have sympathy for offenders. I don't advise people not to take vengeance anymore because i know if we all pass our judgment here on earth without waiting for God or authority, some people will sit up and behave right or do the right thing.

Just as Timaya said that the world want good people, but they want to do without the good people. I've begun to culture my mind in a way that, whatever situation i found myself, i will adapt to it. I've told my wife that I'm gonna train my children on how to paint their mind black and white. They should be able to use the right colour at any situation they find themselves. But never to hurt anyone who meant well for them and also be able to identify a mistake from intentional act.

Most times, good people don't go far in life. Both physically, politically, financially and otherwise. Most of them don't always get want they want. People will always use your kindness as a weakness to fight or overpower you. I now believe in vengeance to those who doesn't consider my feelings or wellbeing. Thinking they are smart or tough.

The reason why people are doing evil is because they know that they are good people who will forgive them or have mercy on them. That's why instead of them to go hustle, they rather stand at the corner looking for who to robb or snatch his/her belongings. Inside this same buhari regime. Not with me. We settle it here on earth, when we get to other part of the world, God will settle us.

Please don't judge me. It is just what the world has turned me to
You've said it all
Re: I've Been Pushed To The Wall. Time To Take The Bull By The Horns by Tyranny: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
If someone intentionally hurt you; please, make the mothafucka pay!

(1) (Reply)

Female Teacher Reveals Why She Had Sex With 12-year-old Boy / (18+) Man Defiles 12-year-old Girl Inside Bush In Anambra, Mob Strips Him Unclad / Just In... Fatal Car Crash At Ubakala Junction In Umuahia..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.