Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. (3121 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured / Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election / Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by Kayzy8: 10:57pm On May 01, 2021
ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian police fire live bullets at Oduduwa agitators.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq7YNXgEhl8
Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by temptnow: 11:01pm On May 01, 2021
Nigerian police are heartless, that's why unknown gunmen have made all of them to hide in their house with fear.
All police officers are working from home in the south east

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by theFilmtric: 11:10pm On May 01, 2021
Northernblood:
Yorubas trying to Magnify this show of shame to make it look as if it was something big. That is how they wanted to force Revolution now down our truth.
Why are you crying at this time of the night?

theFilmtricsay

13 Likes

Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by Chidexter(m): 11:15pm On May 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

Why are you crying at this time of the night?

theFilmtricsay

He must be an owl I guess...

4 Likes

Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by nonhuman(m): 12:10am On May 02, 2021
Kill them all terrorist in the making

2 Likes

Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by owobokiri(m): 12:16am On May 02, 2021
Without you, Buhari would've been a president in this dispensation.
You made him president twice, vociferously and proudly.
According to you, he is the savior we have been waiting for..
Now, you are starting off matches and protests and rallies to break away from Nigeria because of the maladministration of the same man you voted in TWICE!
Isn't that the height of sophisticated buffoonery?

21 Likes

Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by Lanretoye(m): 12:30am On May 02, 2021
Dem for flog like two of them packers,make dem take am do experiment.others no go come

1 Like

Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by Lordave: 12:34am On May 02, 2021
Northernblood:
Yorubas trying to Magnify this show of shame to make it look as if it was something big. That is how they wanted to force Revolution now down our truth.
Aminu shey you don sniff Solution again bah?

Have been telling you that shit isn’t good for your feather brain bro , pity your pathetic self for once biko nu nwannem na ime Allah! cry cry

4 Likes

Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by Lordave: 12:37am On May 02, 2021
Now the chicken has come home to roost!

What’s happening to yoruba people is what Igbos call “nde na ochi nde na akwa”.

Unu ga na ebe till y’all realize most of y’all bleeped up.

4 Likes

Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by Nobody: 1:07am On May 02, 2021
nonhuman:
Kill them all terrorist in the making

Such an apt username.

1 Like

Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by YobaNation: 1:44am On May 02, 2021
Yobaland will be an independent nation state very soon.

Yobas free yourselves from Niggeria and you will be great on the face of the earth.

Yobas destroy your wicked enemies who have invaded your lands and you will have glory and freedom.

Yobas do not be afraid of the Niggerians separate from Niggeria and defeat the Nigerian Military.

Yoba shere. Yoba ja fun igbala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by Fibonacci88: 2:24am On May 02, 2021
U can see how useless our police are. When UGM kills them now some hypocrite will say they should be pitied that they have family members. See them shooting at unarmed citizens.
Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by Karlovych: 2:52am On May 02, 2021
embarassed embarassed Every ethnic group in the fraudulently established country has a right to freedom of expression. It's so sad that untrained drunkards in the Nigerian police reason like animals in a zoo

1 Like

Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by helinues: 5:55am On May 02, 2021
Toh
Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by UnknownGunMan: 7:09am On May 02, 2021
South westerners, when you guys are ready to have a branch of UGM stationed in your states, let me know

2 Likes

Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by sammyj: 7:20am On May 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by kayusely70(m): 7:24am On May 02, 2021
The Police would sooner or later regret their ignoble roles.
Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by Tinubuadvocate: 7:28am On May 02, 2021
Our youths need enlightenment. They should stop ridiculing themselves like Igbos you guys are wiser, intelligent, educated.
Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by Elliotwaveforec: 7:33am On May 02, 2021
Na you shoot, na you dey run again; their oga begin dey beg.
Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by Elliotwaveforec: 7:35am On May 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Our youths need enlightenment. They should stop ridiculing themselves like Igbos you guys are wiser, intelligent, educated.

Being educated and enlightened means being slaves in your own land. Continue.

5 Likes

Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by Tinubuadvocate: 7:39am On May 02, 2021
Do you know the mean of slave?Please go and read about Berlin conference you will understand full meaning of slavery.
Elliotwaveforec:

Being educated and enlightened means being slaves in your own land. Continue.
Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by Elvictor: 7:42am On May 02, 2021
very good news, the police are not doing the shoot at sight order properly. the military need to be deployed immediately.

1 Like

Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by myright: 7:51am On May 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
are you saying they don't have right to protest?

1 Like

Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by Elliotwaveforec: 7:55am On May 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Do you know the mean of slave?Please go and read about Berlin conference you will understand full meaning of slavery.

Clap for yourself, Mr. Education.

If I cannot go to farm without fear of being attacked by Fulani herders, I am being enslaved. If my sisters are being raped in their farms by Fulani herders, I am being enslaved; if foreign Fulani terrorists are being supported by the army and the police to kill my kinsmen, I am being enslaved; If my people are being driven out of their ancestral land by Fulani land-grabbers, supported by the police and the army, I am being enslaved.

Mr. Education, what's your own definition of slavery?

4 Likes

Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by goodnessme1(f): 7:56am On May 02, 2021
temptnow:
Nigerian police are heartless, that's why ESN have made all of them to hide in their house with fear. All police officers are working from home in the south east
Be guard,ESN are not UGM.

ESN are in our farms protecting it.police should go and settle with unknown gun me.

1 Like

Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by orikoku: 8:15am On May 02, 2021
See the reason I will never like Nigeria security personnel's. Why will they fire live bullets at unarmed protesters. If they now armed their self now and start killing them, they'll be shouting is not good. Nonsense
Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by Armaggedon: 8:53am On May 02, 2021
temptnow:
Nigerian police are heartless, that's why ESN have made all of them to hide in their house with fear. All police officers are working from home in the south east
It's unknown gunmen.

1 Like

Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by Balkan(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2021
Kill them all. Chameleons. They don't deserve the freedom. Your Oduduwa agitation is dead on arrival.
Oduduwa fraud grin

1 Like

Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by Daniel058(m): 9:57am On May 02, 2021
Wetin Be OLOKPA?
Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by Daniel058(m): 10:05am On May 02, 2021
Oga Elliotwaveforec ,I hope say na wave 3 u dey prepare for this matter grin

Elliotwaveforec:

Clap for yourself, Mr. Education.

If I cannot go to farm without fear of being attacked by Fulani herders, I am being enslaved. If my sisters are being raped in their farms by Fulani herders, I am being enslaved; if foreign Fulani terrorists are being supported by the army and the police to kill my kinsmen, I am being enslaved; If my people are being driven out of their ancestral land by Fulani land-grabbers, supported by the police and the army, I am being enslaved.

Mr. Education, what's your own definition of slavery?

You guys understand levels , all we all need to gather Momentum to break all Resistances grin

[/quote]
Fibonacci88:
U can see how useless our police are. When UGM kills them now some hypocrite will say they should be pitied that they have family members. See them shooting at unarmed citizens.
Fibonacci88 are retracing or extending ? grin

1 Like

Re: ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian Police Fire Live Bullets At Oduduwa Agitators. by Elliotwaveforec: 10:17am On May 02, 2021
helinues:
Toh

So you be Fulani, no wonder! The word 'Toh' is a Fulani word and it's commonly used by Yorubas from Ilorin especially the Islamic scholars.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra State Born Ifeanyi Obike Launches Obike Air(pix) / Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death / Why I JOIN APC – JIMI AGBAJE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.