Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

Ekiti State University Student Nabbed Trying To Use His Roommate For Money Ritua - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti State University Student Nabbed Trying To Use His Roommate For Money Ritua (352 Views)

Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual / 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State University Student Nabbed Trying To Use His Roommate For Money Ritua by Kayzy8: 11:06pm On May 01, 2021
A student of the Ekiti State University has been apprehended by fellow colleagues while he allegedly trying to use his roommate for money rituals and yahoo related rites.

In a video that’s currently trending rounds on social media, the student, who is identified as Saheed Adeniran, was seen with fetish items that he allegedly tried to use on his friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hORG4dHbZIQ
Re: Ekiti State University Student Nabbed Trying To Use His Roommate For Money Ritua by saintokwuluora(m): 11:19pm On May 01, 2021
Bro you for interview Saheed and the guy he wan sacrifice so the story go balance. This one as ee be, I no sure wetin Saheed do, why I go reprocast am
Re: Ekiti State University Student Nabbed Trying To Use His Roommate For Money Ritua by annyplenty(m): 11:47pm On May 01, 2021
This is the fast lane generation; no more patience. They want to get things fast and many are also dying fast in the process.

(1) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha: Yomi Fabiyi Days He Will Protest If / Balogun Emmanuel The Owner Of 0813 800 3509 Has Hacked My Bro's Number & Faceboo / Another Catholic Church DESTROYED By Fire In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.