Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Namfav Wanted Here! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Namfav Wanted Here! (4387 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:26am On Apr 28, 2011
OAM4J:

Make una no make this thread boring nau, enough of food talk jor.

When are you going to get into the koko of this thread?

Suggestions: describe how you both look, your likes/dislikes, Preferences, share pictures, talk about your love lives, ideal partners, possibility of a Fulani marrying an Igbo girl, your religion differences etc, etc

Oya, make una continue.
slow and steady wins the race. na wa! this thread must reach 10 pages, by force grin

namfav:

generally you'll have porridge and meat or vegetables, i can't find pictures so you can imagine, apart from the drinks that we also have that can help when you are hungry,it's mixed with porridge and also milk, very tasty cool

cows and goats wink i think it is cultural and religious (about eating not to get full), you hear it at times, not always
sounds good. i kinda had a feeling the "not eating to get full" was sort of religious. milk milk milk, thats probably why you guys are so tall, a lot of calcium there.

i will be back with more later wink
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by OgidiBoy(m): 12:37am On Apr 28, 2011
***scratching head**** wondering what Amaka is up to shocked
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:53am On Apr 28, 2011
OgidiBoy:

***scratching head**** wondering what Amaka is up to shocked

please remove that ugly picture. besides, you never came back to the other thread to finish our conversation and about that anambra boy you were supposed to hook me up with tongue
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by OgidiBoy(m): 1:06am On Apr 28, 2011
Done!!!

I thought you and chzy are serious
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:11am On Apr 28, 2011
OgidiBoy:

Done!!!

I thought you and chzy are serious

who the hell is chyz? undecided undecided undecided
and why didn't you answer what i asked you. mtchewww, if you no wan do, then carry go.
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by OgidiBoy(m): 1:19am On Apr 28, 2011
I'm not sure I spelled his name right, remember the dude you dumped me for long time ago.

The Anambra guy I was telling you about on the other thread would like to hook up too,

his name is Chudi and his in med school I'll talk to him tonight, is there something you'd like to ask him ?
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:24am On Apr 28, 2011
OgidiBoy:

I'm not sure I spelled his name right, remember the dude you dumped me for long time ago.

The Anambra guy I was telling you about on the other thread would like to hook up too,

his name is Chudi and his in med school I'll talk to him tonight, is there something you'd like to ask him ?

are you serious? lol
to be honest, i really can't remember any guy that i dumped you for. undecided undecided undecided
you gotta dig up his profile for me.
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by OgidiBoy(m): 1:30am On Apr 28, 2011
Hell yeah I'm serious I don't mess around when it comes to hook ups.

For real thought, is there something you'd like me to ask him ?

The dude just broke up with his gf like a month ago and is looking to go out on dates.
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by OAM4J: 3:11am On Apr 28, 2011
Ogidiboy abeg no put sand sand for Namfav gari jor. Which kin thing be this?

This thread is about The Amaka and Namfav and not about any girlfriend dumped Chudi.

Waka with you Chudi jare, make Katsina born Prince Namfav see road. . . Namfav you can thank me later wink
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by Odunnu: 3:29am On Apr 28, 2011
Kai! Bad belle people
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by OgidiBoy(m): 4:12am On Apr 28, 2011
OAM4J:

This thread is about The Amaka and Namfav and not about any girlfriend dumped Chudi.

Waka with you Chudi jare, make Katsina born Prince Namfav see road. . . Namfav you can thank me later wink

Is Amaka that asked me first about the Chudi, shocked shocked shocked

I'm all for Amaka's happiness, if Namfav is Mr Right, then I wish them all the best we'll be drinking Fura De Nunu and eating masa pretty soon.
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by namfav(m): 6:12am On Apr 28, 2011
THE AMAKA:

sounds good. i kinda had a feeling the "not eating to get full" was sort of religious. milk milk milk, thats probably why you guys are so tall, a lot of calcium there.

i will be back with more later wink

i think also it's in the milk
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by namfav(m): 6:25am On Apr 28, 2011
OAM4J:

grin don't worry, amaka will NEVER take a muslim for marriage
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by OAM4J: 7:07am On Apr 28, 2011
namfav:

grin don't worry, amaka will NEVER take a muslim for marriage

Never say Never. Nothing is impossible, true love conquers all barriers and has no boundary/limitation  wink
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by namfav(m): 7:26am On Apr 28, 2011
OAM4J:

Never say Never. Nothing is impossible, true love conquers all barriers and has no boundary/limitation  wink

i have arguments with amaka what makes you think she has changed? heres me hoping that she is not trying to bait me undecided women are dangerous grin
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2011
namfav:

i have arguments with amaka what makes you think she has changed?  heres me hoping that she is not trying to bait me  undecided women are dangerous  grin
loooooooooool  grin cheesy grin

question: can i ever marry a northerner/muslim? Muslim no, because my children must be Christians, unless my husband converts for me  tongue
a northerner? yes, as long as he is a northern Christian/Hausa Christian  cool

namfav, anything you wanna ask me?

@OAM4J, don't worry, your ideas will not be in vain
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by namfav(m): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2011
THE AMAKA:

loooooooooool  grin cheesy grin

question: can i ever marry a northerner/muslim? Muslim no, because my children must be Christians, unless my husband converts for me  tongue
a northerner? yes, as long as he is a northern Christian/Hausa Christian  cool

namfav, anything you wanna ask me?
it is understandable why you want your children to be muslim, we also feel the same wink

what do you do for a living are you in your 30s because i imagine you to be around there
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2011
namfav:

it is understandable why you want your children to be muslim Christian, we also feel the same wink

what do you do for a living are you in your 30s because i imagine you to be around there
hahahahaha, i have a loooong time before i begin to worry about even approaching 30. do i really come across as old to you? embarassed undecided
what I do for a living? I'm a student.
i assume you are around 25 years of age, right?
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by namfav(m): 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2011
THE AMAKA:

hahahahaha, i have a loooong time before i begin to worry about even approaching 30. do i really come across as old to you? embarassed undecided
what I do for a living? I'm a student.
i assume you are around 25 years of age, right?
i thought you were older grin

no, 22, why are you being nice, are you tired of the fighting?
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2011
namfav:

i thought you were older grin

no, 22, why are you being nice, are you tired of the fighting?
you don't like that I'm being nice? do you want me to come and chop off your d******k instead? do you actually enjoy the fighting?
22? a lot younger than i thought. hmmmmmm. . .
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by namfav(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2011
THE AMAKA:

you don't like that I'm being nice? do you want me to come and chop off your d******k instead? do you actually enjoy the fighting?
22? a lot younger than i thought. hmmmmmm. . .

no no no wink you said this is not a battle ground so it's fine, i don't like fighting as well, in real life i have friends from all the tribes we don't fight just joke around, so how tall are you?

so you thought i was 25 undecided
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2011
namfav:

no no no wink you said this is not a battle ground so it's fine, i don't like fighting as well, in real life i have friends from all the tribes we don't fight just joke around, so how tall are you?

so you thought i was 25 undecided
from all your posts, i got the memo that you were probably 24-26. lol. you're still a young man! haha
I'm 5'8''

what state in the states are you in?
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by namfav(m): 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2011
THE AMAKA:

from all your posts, i got the memo that you were probably 24-26. lol. you're still a young man! haha
I'm 5'8''

what state in the states are you in?

haha, not that old , you said you like gari do you cook it or let other people cook it?

im in colorado
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2011
namfav:

haha, not that old , you said you like gari do you cook it or let other people cook it?

im in colorado
Colorado of all places? no! you gotta do better than that now. unless you are there for a really good school. lol tongue
I don't usually eat gari when I'm here in the states, only in Nigeria. and its usually my aunts or grandma that makes it for me, cause i guess they don't believe i should be in the kitchen or. . . idk.
but its not hard to make. you just get the garri and some hot water. cheesy
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by namfav(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2011
THE AMAKA:

Colorado of all places? no! you gotta do better than that now. unless you are there for a really good school. lol tongue
I don't usually eat gari when I'm here in the states, only in Nigeria. and its usually my aunts or grandma that makes it for me, cause i guess they don't believe i should be in the kitchen or. . . idk.
but its not hard to make. you just get the garri and some hot water. cheesy

i don't know why i end up here, but i was in texas and new york before and i regret i was not to a better state cry

in america you don't stay with family? when i came here some years ago i tried cooking a dish from home and it failed undecided i miss home food i usually have to go to aurora that is the only way i can taste anything close to home
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2011
namfav:

i don't know why i end up here, but i was in texas and new york before and i regret i was not to a better state cry

in america you don't stay with family? when i came here some years ago i tried cooking a dish from home and it failed undecided i miss home food i usually have to go to aurora that is the only way i can taste anything close to home
lol, you should relocate, asap! lol you should come to the west coast, so we can hang out. lol tongue
I do live with family, just that I don't usually eat gari here because i have other options. in Nigeria, its either akpu or gari and thats it. since i don't like akpu, i settle for gari. lol

thats sooooo true. the food in Nigeria tastes better, in my opinion. the tomatoes to make the stew are different, etc etc. its because the ingredients in Naija re the legit ones!
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by Odunnu: 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2011
Mchewww!
Tot I was in on a good ride.
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by namfav(m): 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2011
THE AMAKA:

lol, you should relocate, asap! lol you should come to the west coast, so we can hang out. lol  tongue
I do live with family, just that I don't usually eat gari here because i have other options. in Nigeria, its either akpu or gari and thats it. since i don't like akpu, i settle for gari. lol

thats sooooo true. the food in Nigeria tastes better, in my opinion. the tomatoes to make the stew are different, etc etc. its because the ingredients in Naija re the legit ones!

haha i hear alot of stories about the west coast, but if you insist i can move there cool lol

did you spend most of the years in america? because i would take home dishes over any options, if i had a choice  grin
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by OAM4J: 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2011
Odunnu:

Mchewww!
Tot I was in on a good ride.

Slow and steady they want it, let them slowly and steadily win their hearts race. cheesy

Progress:. Namfav has agreed to relocate to West coast to be closer to Amaka. Pending the relocation, a summer visit wouldn't be a bad idea or what do you both think? @ Amaka & Namfav
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2011
OAM4J:

Slow and steady they want it, let them slowly and steadily win their hearts race. cheesy

Progress:. Namfav has agreed to relocate to West coast to be closer to Amaka. Pending the relocation, a summer visit wouldn't be a bad idea or what do you both think? @ Amaka & Namfav
hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

namfav:

haha i hear alot of stories about the west coast, but if you insist i can move there cool lol

did you spend most of the years in america? because i would take home dishes over any options, if i had a choice  grin
actually, i've spent all my life in the states, i've only been to naija for vacation/to visit, etc. i guess I'm a legit Nigerian-American.
but i really agree that the food in Nigeria tastes better, its more authentic.
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by namfav(m): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2011
THE AMAKA:

actually, i've spent all my life in the states, i've only been to naija for vacation/to visit, etc. i guess I'm a legit Nigerian-American.
but i really agree that the food in Nigeria tastes better, its more authentic.

i have only come across about 3 legit nigerian-americans, by the way they are i couldn't tell whether they are of nigerian descent don't know if you are one of those types cheesy

what field are you majoring in?

OAM4J:

grin
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2011
namfav:

i have only come across about 3 legit nigerian-americans, by the way they are i couldn't tell whether they are of nigerian descent don't know if you are one of those types cheesy

what field are you majoring in?

grin
you mean three legit nigerian-americans as in only 3 that are born in America to Nigerian parents? you can't be serious.
ehhhhhhh, well most people don't know I'm Nigerian or African unless they hear my name or I personally tell them, cause i don't have the stereotypical look, i guess.

as for your second question, not 100% sure yet, but it will be biology-related. but then again, i think i wanna relocate to naija, and going into the medical field would NOT be a good thing, cause we know how messed up the health care system in Nigeria is.

sooooo, what do you look like (detail please)? cheesy
*this is for you OAM4J!*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday!!!! / Any Nigerians Living In France? / See Pictures Of Oldest Man On Earth At 145 Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.