Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

Nigeria Has Become A Giant Killing Field – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has Become A Giant Killing Field – PDP (9189 Views)

Nigeria Has Become A Killing Field Under Tinubu – Atiku / Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto / Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has Become A Giant Killing Field – PDP by sleemomymy: 1:13pm On May 02, 2021
DPD STARTED ALL OF THIS WHEN THEY DECIDED TO PLAY A VERY DIRTY POLITICS IN 2015. THEY PLAY ALL SULT OF CARD ( RELIGION, TRIBALISM, ETHNICITY CHARACTER ASSASSINATION E.T.C) JUST TO WIN THE ELECTION.
AFTER THE ELECTION THEY IMPORT MACHINERIES AND BRAND THEM FULANI HENS MEN INTO THE NORTH EAST BY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE SECURITY SITUATION THERE. THEY EXTENDED IT TO NORTH CENTRAL AND SOUTH EAST TO JUSTIFY ISLAMISATION AGENDA. WITH HELP FROM THE WEST AND EUROPE WEAPONS KEEP COME.
NOT TOO LONG KIDNAPPING FOLLOW, BECAUSE OF THE ECONOMIC SITUATION, THE LOCAL TOOK INTEREST TO CASH IN. THIS FURTHER WORSEN THE SECURITY SITUATION IN THE COUNTRY.
NOW THE PLAN IS TO CAPITALIZE ON THE SECURITY SITUATION TO RETURN TO POWER IN 2023.
THE PAIN IS THAT THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION IS NOT AN IGNORANT OF THE SITUATION. IT IS THE INNOCENT CITIZENS THAT SUFFER IT ALL.
GOD WILL SHAME YOU ALL.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
GOD BLESS PMB.
GOD BLESS ME.
What do I know self............. grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Has Become A Giant Killing Field – PDP by Ozoamaimo: 1:32pm On May 02, 2021
Is true ,though pdp wouldnt have done better
Re: Nigeria Has Become A Giant Killing Field – PDP by prigoz(m): 1:35pm On May 02, 2021
helinues:
shocked

Blame, blame and blame..

Nothing new from Pdp, party of Jegudujera
Pls leave the massenger and tackle the massage, I wonder how much you are being paid the you sold your conscience to devil
Re: Nigeria Has Become A Giant Killing Field – PDP by wuromallum(m): 1:38pm On May 02, 2021
in Nigeria we always take things for granted, Boko Haram started as play play game, today it is becoming Afghanistan's Nangahar, so let us be vigilant, let us be just Boko Haram in Shiroro, imagine even electricity is hard to access. Fellow Nairalanders we are always posting jagons an mandamatic conclusions let us be wise.
Re: Nigeria Has Become A Giant Killing Field – PDP by oguns222: 1:52pm On May 02, 2021
Mikehot:
Daily Trust is reporting their own self

If this isn't hypocrisy i don't know what else is

Typical. Has Nigeria become a killing field under Buahri or not?

You are fasting and lying at the same time.
Re: Nigeria Has Become A Giant Killing Field – PDP by oguns222: 1:53pm On May 02, 2021
helinues:
shocked

Blame, blame and blame..

Hypocrite Helinues, the Yoruba Muslim. grin

Anything to make Muslim Buhari and Tinubu acceptable, you will do, even if it is stupid and senseless. grin
Re: Nigeria Has Become A Giant Killing Field – PDP by wuromallum(m): 2:22pm On May 02, 2021
during the military rule there was once Maitasine uprising, the military took action within a short period no more Maitasine who had foot print at Kano and Yola, but unfortunately my brethrens see what is happining. Some Nigerians are jubulating Boko Haram is in Shiroro just a stone throw to Abuja. Do you think the cocking pot of a lizard will not cock camellion? to us anything that happened only 10minutes trecking we are in Cameroun. How long will it take you to run out of the country?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Has Become A Giant Killing Field – PDP by Staro: 2:47pm On May 02, 2021
So sad
Re: Nigeria Has Become A Giant Killing Field – PDP by buckeyemedia: 4:41pm On May 02, 2021
helinues:
shocked

Blame, blame and blame..

Maybe they think by fueling up the polity they will win the presidency in 2023? A pipe dream, APC will riff the election & Pastor Osinbajo will mount the throne, no ideological difference between pdp & APC or any other political parties, just a bunch of greedy opportunist Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria Has Become A Giant Killing Field – PDP by buckeyemedia: 4:43pm On May 02, 2021
wuromallum:
during the military rule there was once Maitasine uprising, the military took action within a short period no more Maitasine who had foot print at Kano and Yola, but unfortunately my brethrens see what is happining. Some Nigerians are jubulating Boko Haram is in Shiroro just a stone throw to Abuja. Do you think the cocking pot of a lizard will not cock camellion? to us anything that happened only 10minutes trecking we are in Cameroun. How long will it take you to run out of the country?
Pdp jubilating hoping it will get them into power? What a waste of energy, they are no different from APC, no ideological differences, playing political music chairs with Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Has Become A Giant Killing Field – PDP by SniperSmurf(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2021
sleemomymy:
DPD STARTED ALL OF THIS WHEN THEY DECIDED TO PLAY A VERY DIRTY POLITICS IN 2015. THEY PLAY ALL SULT OF CARD ( RELIGION, TRIBALISM, ETHNICITY CHARACTER ASSASSINATION E.T.C) JUST TO WIN THE ELECTION.
AFTER THE ELECTION THEY IMPORT MACHINERIES AND BRAND THEM FULANI HENS MEN INTO THE NORTH EAST BY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE SECURITY SITUATION THERE. THEY EXTENDED IT TO NORTH CENTRAL AND SOUTH EAST TO JUSTIFY ISLAMISATION AGENDA. WITH HELP FROM THE WEST AND EUROPE WEAPONS KEEP COME.
NOT TOO LONG KIDNAPPING FOLLOW, BECAUSE OF THE ECONOMIC SITUATION, THE LOCAL TOOK INTEREST TO CASH IN. THIS FURTHER WORSEN THE SECURITY SITUATION IN THE COUNTRY.
NOW THE PLAN IS TO CAPITALIZE ON THE SECURITY SITUATION TO RETURN TO POWER IN 2023.
THE PAIN IS THAT THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION IS NOT AN IGNORANT OF THE SITUATION. IT IS THE INNOCENT CITIZENS THAT SUFFER IT ALL.
GOD WILL SHAME YOU ALL.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
GOD BLESS PMB.
GOD BLESS ME.
What do I know self............. grin grin grin grin

Do you mean PDP?
Re: Nigeria Has Become A Giant Killing Field – PDP by calcal: 2:38am On May 03, 2021
No political party can stop the insecurity issue in this country, it is a complex issue and no single person can say exactly this is the issue.

The solution is what some of us hate to hear, it is what it is, we just need to accept it.
Re: Nigeria Has Become A Giant Killing Field – PDP by Cromagnon: 9:08pm On May 08, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:
Times are really bad in Nigeria right now.

Of course, PDP has no right to speak about killing fields, as the same happened under their regime...but let's be honest, APC was voted in by most Nigerians on the understanding that they would be different, and on the understanding that at least Buhari had some expereince with security issues.

No understanding o
Just sentiment
Although I prefer competition between two bad Parties over monopoly by one

But APC has not only turned out to be a dissapointment, but they have also turned out to have made the bad situation worse.

Ah well, in 2023, APC would get kicked out for PDP...and hopefully there would be change. (I'm not hopeful...PDP is just like APC.)
Re: Nigeria Has Become A Giant Killing Field – PDP by DaddyCoool: 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

The current administration is a bona fide failure

You, my friend, can say that again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctors - We Are Not Intimidated By Tinubu' / 'Batman' To Launch Power Projects In Nigeria - ThisDay / See The Atiku Banner That Got Nigerians Talking ( Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.