Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) (126755 Views)

Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / 18-Year-Old Girl Released On Bail For Stealing In Delta, Absconds. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Kingcalls: 9:43am On May 02, 2021
Toks2008:

This is the twist bro..

Even if you lured by an "underage", it is not an excuse.

Hard pill to swallow but it is what it is.

Another twist to the whole thing is this.

If a 14year old lady lures and makes out with a 16year old boy, the case will be treated differently.

No one is saying he is not culpable...but he will only get a slap on his wrist ... tops a yr in jail
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by JovialJune(f): 9:43am On May 02, 2021
Olodo24:
Baba Ijesha messed up, but the baby girl lacks home training. Why are they seated so close to each other? Why does it look like a set up? She couldn't even walk away.

It's still a case of molestation though and Mr Ijesha should be punished based on the law

It is a setup, next time follow the issue from the beginning before concluding baselessly.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by justli: 9:43am On May 02, 2021
bluebay:
Heart breaking video but truth been told, That girl sha looks older than 14 years old and moreover, Any who like woman a lot, can fall for such trap coz with the look of things, the girl was asked to sit close to the man when no one is at home and on a norms, it’s not done anywhere, for a 14year old girl to sit with a man on same sofa when no one is home ....
that doesn’t mean the man won’t be punished for his act, but not as a rapist but a molestor...

You people should seriously be ashamed of yourselves. Obviously, the guardian suspected and planted a trap, barely 5minutes that she left he already jumped on her uncontrollably.

If she had confronted him before the trap, same idiots will accuse her of trying to defame him

Minors have no consent, that's why they are children. They are gullible, curious and can be misled easily.

This guy deserves maximum because the intention was clear: to have sex with this child

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by CHoccolaTE: 9:44am On May 02, 2021
Nairaland rapists have come again, I knew immediately I saw the topic that they will definitely blame that child for being harassed.

Now look at the madness on display in the thread,
She sat near him so she wanted it
She don dey collect since
She is not actually a minor
Why did she not run out if she is innocent
I am sure she was seducing him with words that's why he did it
She should be flogged
A good lawyer will let him off
He should sue them for setting him up

All of you are mad animals, if not that we are on a lawless country your comments will be used to trace your identity offline and police will start monitoring you closely
The girl kept resisting that fool but he continued acting like a rapist and forcing her, in some countries you can't do that to even a mature woman and go free. As long as she resisted and said no, any other inappropriate touching will get you arrested for sexual harrassment and molestation.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by ahiboilandgas: 9:44am On May 02, 2021
Image123:

Are you in Nigeria? DNA, panic button? He was accused of molesting the girl when she was 7years. He showed up 7years later with the exact audacity.
why didn't she report 7 years ago .doctors can check her to confirm na this is 2014 abi .if she attempt to file a compliant will he come back 7 year later .he frequent the house joor .we are not supporting his action oooh
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Image123(m): 9:44am On May 02, 2021
BassReeves:

He couldn't even speak clearly and coherently to princess, when she asked him, for the specific reason why he repeated the sexual advances, he did to the girl seven years ago, all over again, this year, seven years later, after the last time.

Of course, if not for that, the the truth would have followed Baba Ijesha to the grave, as he'll rather die than tell the truth, even if he is tortured

It must have been heart wrenching needing to re-subject the young girl have the predator, inappropriately touch her up, caress, make sexual advances etc to her, all in the quest and need to get credible and reliable source of mounting evidence

Very correct. i feel for the whole family. The girl needs real help.
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by edoairways: 9:45am On May 02, 2021
ntyce:

He's a paedophile, no other words suit him...

If it were to be his room, won't he go further and this assault?

If he could do same 7 years ago and then repeat it, it shows he's a serial paedophile.

Adult sexual contact with an underage minor is a crime and a serious moral wrong. Pedophilia, by contrast, is a psychiatric disorder involving primary or exclusive sexual attraction to pre-pubescent children (not just any person under the age of 18. Baba Ijesha is not a Pedophilia because he is not mentally ill
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by unmask: 9:45am On May 02, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
I will train my kids to know that if i have guest in the palour they should all move to the room .am African that how we are raised. My 14 years old daughter will not sit on same sofa with her daddy friends when their other chairs ( sign of disrespect ) she will sit on the carpets if their no extra chairs
lol....see another dunce....you think paedophiles care about what chair a child sits in?

The way some of you think.....It is really had to believe you think at all.

Believe I tried not to be rude....I couldn't help it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Image123(m): 9:46am On May 02, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
why didn't she report 7 years ago .doctors can check her to confirm na this is 2014 abi .if she attempt to file a compliant will he come back 7 year later .he frequent the house joor .we are not supporting his action oooh

She didn't know, according to the report. They just pieced things together.
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by jesmond3945: 9:46am On May 02, 2021
bluebay:
Heart breaking video but truth been told, That girl sha looks older than 14 years old and moreover, Any who like woman a lot, can fall for such trap coz with the look of things, the girl was asked to sit close to the man when no one is at home and on a norms, it’s not done anywhere, for a 14year old girl to sit with a man on same sofa when no one is home ....
that doesn’t mean the man won’t be punished for his act, but not as a rapist but a molestor...
do you have a daughter? Do you know she was a decoy, she knew she would never have to leave the camera?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Slymonster(m): 9:47am On May 02, 2021
blessgreg:
Pls this is not rape. I see consent. She didn't complain all the caressing. We should stop calling it rape abeg

Oh boi the day you will step out of this country and go to a state where the law says 18. Whether consent or not. You go understand.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by ahiboilandgas: 9:47am On May 02, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
Nairaland rapists have come again, I knew immediately I saw the topic that they will definitely blame that child for being harassed.

Now look at the madness on display in the thread,
She sat near him so she wanted it
She don dey collect since
She is not actually a minor
Why did she not run out if she is innocent
I am sure she was seducing him with words that's why he did it
She should be flogged
A good lawyer will let him off
He should sue them for setting him up

All of you are mad animals, if not that we are on a lawless country your comments will be used to trace your identity offline and police will start monitoring you closely
The girl kept resisting that fool but he continued acting like a rapist and forcing her, in some countries you can't do that to even a mature woman and go free. As long as she resisted and said no, any other inappropriate touching will get you arrested for sexual harrassment and molestation.
when he stood up and open the door out why didn't she run out and seek help ? Or run into the rooms ? She even when looking for him and drank water from the cup .he a very uselss man and needs to serve some time
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Saintsquare(m): 9:47am On May 02, 2021
TUBLEZ:
they were not even smart enough, they shouldn't hv inform the girl, because right now it looks like the girl consent to the touching which is now gingering him to go further, no force,no shout so he believe the girl loves it..this can't nailed him totally

Exactly, it's a script... with a good lawyer, Baba Ijesha will walk free. However, I believe he needs to be punished. It's about what the law stipulates, in some countries in Europe, he would walk free because age of consent starts from 14yrs old.
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by JovialJune(f): 9:47am On May 02, 2021
drlateef:
The woman is a terrible foster parent and she also has questions to answer: why did she leave a 14 year old girl alone in the house with this paedophile? Why did she install a CCTV, did she know this was on-going, and still left the poor girl alone with him in a deliberate manner to be molested? If she knew this was going on, why didn’t she prevent it from happening? Was she setting up the guy so as to destroy him for reasons best known to her? Has she been using the girl for something sinister that we don’t know? She has a case to answer as an irresponsible foster mother.

As for the man there is enough evidence for him to face the music and cool off his heels in correctional centre for years to come.

And you call yourself a doctor, you still cannot think with sense, your brain did not tell you they needed evidence to catch him in the act before they can believe the girl that said he raped her 7 years ago,

Fake doctor oshi.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by unmask: 9:47am On May 02, 2021
anigbajumo:

Bro, av been supporting baba ijesha before but after seeing this vedio he fell for the set up, even if the girl made the advances why can't he refused and educate the girl as an adult yet he played along.
your view is irrelevant. IT WAS A SETUP...... unfortunately.....and it was to provide evidence for folks like you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by awa(m): 9:48am On May 02, 2021
Ajiswaggs:
Seems they planned this already with the girl and the man fall for it.

You are the only one that has FBI mindset. The whole thing was planned and the man fall for it. Too bad

1 Like

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by jesmond3945: 9:48am On May 02, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
when he stood up and open the door out why didn't she run out and seek help ? Or run into the rooms ? She even when looking for him and drank water from the cup .he a very uselss man and needs to serve some time
she was a decoy, she was part of the plan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by ahiboilandgas: 9:49am On May 02, 2021
Slymonster:

Oh boi the day you will step out of this country and go to a state where the law says 18. Whether consent or not. You go understand.
Nigeria na 13 afterralll a senator and former governor of Nigeria state married a 13 year girl and notting happened abi
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by blinking001(m): 9:49am On May 02, 2021
Kingcalls:

U dont know the Nigerian law.... if u say so shes a minor , then the politicians that marry 14 Yr old will go to jail... u can only send him to jail if it was not consensual... that girl dint show any sign of resistance.... I repeat, a good lawyer will get him off the hook easily.... if he hires me, I will get him off the hook easily
Gbam. May God bless you. You're indeed a wise man. Granted, I was expecting something more incriminating not this romance scene between two lovers. See how grown the girl looks, with well packaged hips and all that. How is Baba IJesha suppose to know her real age, from that video it can easily be deduced that he has never slept with that girl. If he did, the girl wouldn't be acting the way she did. It's pure set up. God will punish anyone that's trying to bring this mans carrier down. God will punish Nigerian feminists Amen. So politicians that marry 14 year girls are saints or what? Spits on feminists

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by JovialJune(f): 9:49am On May 02, 2021
Matheusmartin:

She has the girl play along.

She wouldn't have done that if the girl in question was her biological daughter.
She wouldn't risk it.

So how will they believe the girl that said he raped her 7 years ago? Pls explain that.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by jesmond3945: 9:50am On May 02, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
she had all the time for her fingers to be sucked. Stupid girl and useless man
you are the stupid one, do you have a daughter at all? If she had resisted what evidence are you going to use to nail the man. May someone put key inside your daughter's vagina.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by ahiboilandgas: 9:50am On May 02, 2021
jesmond3945:
she was a decoy, she was part of the plan.
they put her in harm way which is a crime on it own .they where busy watching her daughter finger been sucked. Abi if na you will u agree.
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Nobody: 9:50am On May 02, 2021
Max24:

They claimed 14 but how are we sure they are not telling a lie. They initially said it was rape. Does that look like rape? Is there violence? This is a case of molestation and not rape. It was a setup and the guy fell for it.
a child molester sighted. They set him up you said?
1. Is he mentally unstable not to know right and wrong?
2. Was the girl naked in front of him?
3. Did the girl seduce him? And even if she did, isn't he suppose to reprimand her?
4. Wasn't he the one seducing and molesting the child willingly?
How else would they have gather evidence to nail this bastardd who must have done it several times before?
5. Do you know how many of your types go about molesting minors only to deny or threaten the child never to say anything?

There's no peace for the wicked... Including apologists

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Femeto: 9:51am On May 02, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
Rapist Apologist sighted.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by lastempero: 9:51am On May 02, 2021
pekisdgee:
the bible says train up a child the way he should grow... base on what i saw baba ijesha never rape her... the girl was even ready for it... she even stood up and locked the door... unknown to him was a set up....Na catch them young put you for this kinda mess...what a pity... shocked

Paedophile spotted. If you conscious doesn't see anything wrong in bleeping a 14yr old girl then you should know the law is against it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by SmartyPants(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2021
Saintsquare:

Exactly, it's a script... with a good lawyer, Baba Ijesha will walk free. However, I believe he needs to be punished. It's about what the law stipulates, in some countries in Europe, he would walk free because age of consent starts from 14yrs old.

With the best of lawyers anywhere in this world, he is done for. That girl is underage and he knew it so her consent is immaterial. In fact, most good lawyers will not take such a case, except to defend him on the basis of insanity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by BadEnglish(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2021
pekisdgee:
the bible says train up a child the way he should grow... base on what i saw baba ijesha never rape her... the girl was even ready for it... she even stood up and locked the door... unknown to him was a set up....Na catch them young put you for this kinda mess...what a pity... shocked

Sawdust dey ur head o, so until she's been raped, that's wen u call it molestation ba. Make una dey try use am small small abeg, I meant ur brain.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Lagosinter1: 9:51am On May 02, 2021
JovialJune:

You are her body or inside her mind to know she's enjoying it abi? Full.

She wasn't enjoying it but moved closer to him on 3 different occasions, even stood up willingly to go hug him.
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by SmartyPants(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2021
.]
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Romanoff(f): 9:51am On May 02, 2021
Some of you here are going to have your children molested, even worse than this girl had it.

But you will get no justice, no be swear. It's the same way you handled this that you'd daughter's case will be handled if it was you.

Nigerians need to be educated about rape culture and what is right and wrong when it comes to sex.

A minor seducing you to have sex with her isn't guilty of any crime if you the adult falls for it and have sex with her. It is rape even if it's consensual cause she's a minor.

Make Una dey read o. No let prick destroy your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by blinking001(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2021
BruncleZuma:
The apple never falls far from the tree.

[img]https://media1./images/46ee2716c81052c5bbb114cdba4341cb/tenor.gif[/img]
You can think whatever you like. That local dirty girl knew what she was doing. It's pure set up. I don't expect dummies like you to be sincere and rational. You're an emotional pig.
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by femi4: 9:51am On May 02, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
don't get wrong .I mean parents (friends ) my small daughter can sir with me and my blood relations .but will not sit with my guest or friends that are male but can sit with her mum and mum friends and even learn womanhood from them ...am not European if u like say I be cave man .am guided by my culture,religion ,norm .
Baba ijesha is more like a family friend. He's not a stranger in that house. He is very close to princess and comes there often. Stop trying to paint a funny picture in your head

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply)

Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) / Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) / The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.