Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) - Crime (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) (126736 Views)

Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / 18-Year-Old Girl Released On Bail For Stealing In Delta, Absconds. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by maasoap(m): 11:37am On May 02, 2021
xpressionx:
Can the cry babies now go to rest?

It is confirmed,baba Ijesha is going to jail.
Finito.

Y'all spewing thrash didn't read how he started molesting the girl at 7?

which child's mind wouldn't pollute after sexual exposure at such age?

Psychologists understand what am about to say below.

I excuse the girl 100%,she even tried putting up resistance,someone who was introduced to sexual molestation at age 7,shes indeed a strong woman ,because humans are born TABULA RASA,and the Stupid baba Ijesha started inputting sex in her mind at a tender age.
Let her get therapy asap.

Omo Ijesha should face the full wrath of the law.

Baba Ijesha is a goner. In fact, prison will be more okay for him than the society for the next few years.

But about the bold part: I'm sure that the girl had been coached before other people left the room for her and baba Ijesha.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Awoo88: 11:37am On May 02, 2021
pekisdgee:
i bi Olodo, I did not follow the story up to this point or Maybe I am one of those stupid presumptuous fellow. I did not see the part where the kid was sphycologically affected by similar abused 7 years ago? She was persuaded to stay. She was persuaded to be calm so as to be able to tell her 7 years old story. My bad

May almighty heal you

1 Like

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Awoo88: 11:39am On May 02, 2021
afadi2410:

No mind the mumu
U correct. Some people mumu dey beyond human comprehension.
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Olodo24: 11:39am On May 02, 2021
JovialJune:

It is a setup, next time follow the issue from the beginning before concluding baselessly.
Next time, learn to read to understand before you give a baseless reply
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by phineas: 11:40am On May 02, 2021
deepwater:

i like your argument as i clearly see your points.
However, a lawyer friend has a different opinion as below:

Consent
Did the girl issue a consent for this act? Yes could be a safe answer as she was playing to a script to allow him touch her that way (after-all we all know it was a setup). Indeed her consent was given by way of agreeing to play that script, then sexual harassment can be ruled out. (Princess messed up here, perhaps out of ignorance. You can not permit a minor to play such an adult role)

AGE Issues:
It should also be noted that the Nigerian Constitution does not establish a minimum age of marriage. The Child Rights Act, which was passed in 2003, sets the age of marriage at 18 years-old. However, only 23 of Nigeria’s 36 states have adopted this act. As a result, in some areas of the country the minimum age of marriage can be as low as 12 years-old.

What do you think??

For me, i see the guy walking out with minute scratches based on the fact that the law itself is not fully established. Did you read the police comment about this event being a bailable act? That might be a tip of what may happen, perhaps the only reason they are still keeping him in custody is for his safety against a mob action and not for the perceived inappropriate act. With a good lawyer, this guy might claim to practice a religion that supports child marriage/sex and walk away on basis of freedom to practice his religion and belief system.

This should be a clarion call to our leaders, they need to make and establish laws without double standards. This event may never raise an eyebrow in northern Nigeria, as we see Governors still actively involved in child marriage .

It is very dicey, a conflict between morals and laws....

Fortunately this happened in Lagos.Lagos has everything well defined and clear systems including special tribunals in place.your lawyer friend should note that Lagos has its own child right laws.

The nigger is not walking nowhere.he will be locked up and quickly too.the question now is for how long.That will depend on if he is foolish enough to pretend this did not happen and not show remorse in court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Oppy2k2: 11:40am On May 02, 2021
Either Baba ijesha is sentence or not is not the issues.

His career has been truncated, his future has been barricaded and he will be annihilated among his professional colleagues and majority of his fans.

I really pity him.
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by PoliteActivist: 11:40am On May 02, 2021
deepwater:

I see your point

In court, it can be argued that that video says nothing about what happened 7 seven years ago.

Anything can be argued in court. It boils down to preponderance of evidence. There is also court of public opinion

1 Like

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Tulsaguy: 11:41am On May 02, 2021
As for this Baba Ijesha's case, men ought to pray this way;

1. God deliver me from myself & unholy addictions.
2. That God don't let my untamed unholy addiction destroy me.
3. God don't allow village people remember my case and,
4. Don't allow my enemies cash out on my matter.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by ddippset(m): 11:45am On May 02, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
.oga leave that thing.. Firstly it was the girl who locked the door.... Secondly, she sat close to him on instruction of madam based on the plan at hand... So don't say it was because she knew him that's why she sat comfortably close to him... Didn't you read the part that said a CCTV camera was installed for that very purpose ? So she was instructed to sit there as part of the plan... Lastly, whether set up or not, that man lack discipline and self control, I have no pity for him..
Let's concede;
1. It was a set up.
2. He has been fucccking the girl.
3. The girl has been enjoying it.
4. The girl have full consent.

Then the age factor comes in;

Is she really underrage? Is she really 14?
If yes then no excuse is tenable.

So if a man is set up and he commits a crime the judge would free him because he was set up?
Is that what You're saying?

If the laws of Nigeria put the consent age at 14, then the law has got nothing on him but he remains a child molester.

Morally speaking, no one should be defending him here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by kpompey: 11:48am On May 02, 2021
Yeah, we envisaged this and it is not far from all we heard.Yet, a lesson for reasonable parents and for Baba Ijesa, he has suffered enough. No matter what, it should not die for this but anxiety alone can trigger blood pressure . We should think of how to rehabilitate him now, and not to condemn him further. Believe you me, it wont be easy for him to integrate himself back to the social space, as he must wait for time to heal up the humiliation. We have ladies that are pedophile too and the argument that men alone are pedophiles should be thrown into bin.
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by JovialJune(f): 11:50am On May 02, 2021
Adetayo1978:

Licking of hand and leg isn't enough to crucify or send the man to jail. Haba, did he kill person?

Adetayo, I'm assuming the 1978 on your moniker signifies your age which is 43 right? Have sense, don't be a fuul at 40? It does not pay, if standing up to check if no one is around, licking hand and leg of a minor because she sat close to him is not a bad thing, may your daughters experience same and much more from a grown ass male before 7 years, since e nor dey kill person, no be so?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by bluebay(m): 11:53am On May 02, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Some of you folks are so dense. That's the whole point of it! She said he molested her at 7. They, including her, are trying to show he indeed did! Some of you folks are so dumb
Shadow of your own foolishness ... Ride on.
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by CHoccolaTE: 11:58am On May 02, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
when he stood up and open the door out why didn't she run out and seek help ? Or run into the rooms ? She even when looking for him and drank water from the cup .

Are you being serious right now or is this a joke?

The history of this mans abusing the girl is that the man always takes opportunity to molest that girl right from when she was seven years old, he has always been doing it so when she opened up to princess who is her foster mother princess immediately wanted to report him to the police but she was advised by friends that the case will be thrown out because the man is a popular person so she needed evidence first before she could report him to the police.
If the girl had run out like you are asking, other pedophile supporters will claim the man never did anything wrong and princess and the girl are just telling lies against him that is why the girl stayed there so that there will be enough evidence of his abusive behaviour to arrest him.

The man is a molester, I cannot understand why so many sick men are blaming the girl and princess, dont you people have daughters? Or female relative? The idiot should have not touched her, plain and simple. He went as far as sucking her fingers and doing other disgusting bullshit after she protested and instead of pedophile supporters to blame him they are asking idiotic questions and blaming the minor instead.

This is how grown women get blamed when they are raped, many men simply have no sympathy or conscience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by maasoap(m): 11:58am On May 02, 2021
Phcmayor:
It's a plan deal may be this young girls aunty have been eyeing baba ijesha but he no catch the green light she decided to set him up but I believe he won't go to prison there no molestation there is just a plan deal to blackmail a celebrity let's not forget the case of D'ban j and other male celebrities and pastors being accused of such

Of course, there was molestation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by PoliteActivist: 11:58am On May 02, 2021
bluebay:

Shadow of your own foolishness ... Ride on.

Just try to think sometimes. Is that too much to ask?

1 Like

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by GodblessMNK(m): 11:59am On May 02, 2021
For this Nigeria wey 12yrs old no be virgin again. I still can't forget the girl that disvirgin me when I was in jss1. Abeg make them catch all of them. Even the CCTV installer
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by ositadima1(m): 12:00pm On May 02, 2021
deepwater:

This argument is weak.
Princess needs a good lawyer to nail this guy.
For the police to say this event is a bailable offence, you should know that there is a lot of missing gaps between this video and whatever happened 7 seven years ago.

It is quite sad that justice sometimes realies on concrete evidence rather than what truly happens.. very sad I must say.

I am not in support of older people taking advantage of minors in any way. But, the law is supposed to be fair and impartial, a lot people in Nother part of Nigeria marry minors and the same law does nothing to address that. It doesn't even make the news anymore.I stand with fairness.

In the video I watched, there was no evidence of rape, so rape is out of d question.

A well behaved kid would have walked away. Dude should have respected the girls parents and the trust they had in him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Bigajeff(m): 12:03pm On May 02, 2021
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Sicilyjoe: 12:05pm On May 02, 2021
anigbajumo:

Normal interacting by licking her finger, talk like someone with functional brain for once.

Licking her finger is nothing, is just playing maybe the girl dip her finger in honey or something like that
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by justmi1: 12:11pm On May 02, 2021
I saw the video and he is very culpable for his actions and should be punished.

However I can ascertain from the clip that:

1. THIS WAS A SETUP; the angle of the camera clearly depicts that. Someone knew he was going to make such move right there, possibly including the said underaged girl.

2. The owner of the house was away for too long, comprising her position on the matter.

3. Someone clearly knows he has such tendencies and used it against him. Who allows a grown man to be alone with a girl that has attained puberty. Girls mature on time, and a 14 yrs old girl these days could behave as maturely as a 25yrs male; the girl in the clip clearly looks older than 14

4. Someone wants this man down and he fell with the push.

5. From reports about him he is not confident around matured lady, hence tendencies for this behavior. He could have visited a counselor for help.

6. There was no much resistance from the girl, she could have moved away from him but she remained seated close to him; she was a bait. There is more to this issue.

The issue of rape nowadays is more complicated than in the past. It's mostly psychological on both ends. You see young girls seducing men, the government should probably review age for consent. Girls now attain puberty fast which comes with some hormonal changes that makes them sexually oriented on time and some unscrupulous men fall to these or make the girls victims.

I expected better from the accused considering his status in the society, he could have avoided this whole mess, I hope men learn from this.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Sicilyjoe: 12:21pm On May 02, 2021
The federal law establishes the age of 12 as the minimum age of consent, while the age at which there are no restrictions for consensual sexual activities is 18 (sex with someone 12-18 is not illegal per se, but can still be open to prosecution under certain circumstances)

Source
Wikipedia.

Let's see how it turns out
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by RMoneyInTheBank: 12:25pm On May 02, 2021
ddippset:
Let's concede;
1. It was a set up.
2. He has been fucccking the girl.
3. The girl has been enjoying it.
4. The girl have full consent.

Then the age factor comes in;

Is she really underrage? Is she really 14?
If yes then no excuse is tenable.

So if a man is set up and he commits a crime the judge would free him because he was set up?
Is that what You're saying?

If the laws of Nigeria put the consent age at 14, then the law has got nothing on him but he remains a child molester.

Morally speaking, no one should be defending him here.
...you missed the story... First, they said he defiled her 7 years ago... And that she just got to find out ...so she decided to set him up to confirm the story the girl told her.. And it turned out to be true....

So your assertion that he has BEEN lashing her is wrong.. Princess also emphasis on that in one of her videos ..telling people to stop saying the man has been... That's why I said you missed the story... According to her, it was only the incident of 7 years ago and the recent one ...

Finally, you missed the part where I said I have no pity for him... He was caught on tape, police has investigated, he will be charged to court... Not social media.... Whether he will be allowed to go free or not is dependent on the discretion of the judge and not social media, not even me....

1 Like

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by js230003: 12:27pm On May 02, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Punch Releases Censored Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting 14 Year Old:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDxhjwppKG8
A Lion �♌ died of hunger, poverty and depression of recent in the zoo, and they will still take this man to the jail, why not feed him to hungry Lions to avoid death of other Lions, this kind of persons shouldn't be in Jail.
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by sangresan(m): 12:27pm On May 02, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Firstly, Whether or not she is already sexually active is a matter of speculation and secondly, it is irrelevant to Baba Ijesha's case. It is clear from the video that he got up and looked around first to ensure that nobody was around before he began molesting the child.
Also, as the child's foster parent pointed out, Baba Ijesha had lived with the family when he couldn't afford a place of his own, so the child was familiar with him, which would explain why she didn't feel uncomfortable sitting next to him.

You're talking nonsense...Some of you cherry-pick the facts available in the public space.

That girl couldnt have locked the door to stay indoor with a man who was alleged to have raped her seven years ago...No way!

I want to believe the two had sxx recently and Princess got to know about it...That story of rape when the girl was 7 years old is a fabrication.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by mkoabiola: 12:28pm On May 02, 2021
If u support baba ijesha with this evil act..

U must b evil and daft

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Kewtt: 12:29pm On May 02, 2021
sangresan:

You're talking nonsense...Some of you cherry-pick the facts available in the public space.

That girl couldnt have locked the door to stay indoor with a man who was alleged to have raped her seven years ago...No way!

I want to believe the two had sxx recently and Princess got to know about it...That story of rape when the girl was 7 years old is a fabrication.
They've been having sexx obviously from the video it can be deduced
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by JovialJune(f): 12:31pm On May 02, 2021
blinking001:

Gbam. May God bless you. You're indeed a wise man. Granted, I was expecting something more incriminating not this romance scene between two lovers. See how grown the girl looks, with well packaged hips and all that. How is Baba IJesha suppose to know her real age, from that video it can easily be deduced that he has never slept with that girl. If he did, the girl wouldn't be acting the way she did. It's pure set up. God will punish anyone that's trying to bring this mans carrier down. God will punish Nigerian feminists Amen. So politicians that marry 14 year girls are saints or what? Spits on feminists

A foolish idiot is actually better than you in everything, nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply)

Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) / Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) / The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.