Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) - Crime (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) (126750 Views)

Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / 18-Year-Old Girl Released On Bail For Stealing In Delta, Absconds. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by ntyce(m): 2:15pm On May 02, 2021
edoairways:

Adult sexual contact with an underage minor is a crime and a serious moral wrong. Pedophilia, by contrast, is a psychiatric disorder involving primary or exclusive sexual attraction to pre-pubescent children (not just any person under the age of 18. Baba Ijesha is not a Pedophilia because he is not mentally ill

How are you so sure?

In the video shared of him appealing, he made mention that it was a spiritual problem.
Meaning he's aware that the has a psychological problem

1 Like

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by GodSaklek(m): 2:16pm On May 02, 2021
adonainana:
This looks like a trap

Immediately he got into the house everyone left the house smiling at him and joking with him

The 14 year old girl did not leave with them or even get scared staying in the same house with someone that has abused her in the past

Whilst the Baba Ijesha was groping her in the video why can’t she stand up and go outside or raise alarm since the occupants are outside waiting for her

If you know someone has abused someone before 7 years ago and the victim told you why try to set up the victim and the suspect again after 7 years in this manner

This looks like they wanted to teach the suspect a very big lesson by setting him up

But this set up looks so planned and so obvious that perhaps maybe the 14 year old was asked to play along and go along with the stories too

You are right bro,baba ijesha and princess are fukking in the past,princess knows that the man molested the child but they keep it withing themselves for the sake of relationship between them,if the child is princess biological daughter,she would have cried out 7 years ago but she keep mum,I think princess and baba ijesha has some issue and princess decide to punish him through his previous crime,then she set him up and the motherfucker dull man fail for it... Iyabo ojo is a stupid woman,she makes the matter worst because she wanted to trend,I wish she can channel the same energy on that day government massacre youths,fulani herdsmen terrorism and bad governance....

1 Like

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Harmattan123(m): 2:17pm On May 02, 2021
he fell flat completely God help me to be careful not to fall completely on my enemy's hand........ Samson in the Bible........ baba ìjèsà currently an example.......
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by adioolayi(m): 2:24pm On May 02, 2021
pekisdgee:
the bible says train up a child the way he should grow... base on what i saw baba ijesha never raped her... the girl was even ready for it... she even stood up and locked the door...Helped him to take off his shoe? went closer to him?... The girl needs to be flogged already...anyways Na catch them young put you for this kinda mess...what a pity... shocked

It was a set-up to validate the girl's accusations. The girl played along so that his rapist of 7years ago can be jailed

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by JBoss25(m): 2:27pm On May 02, 2021
hammerDK:

I STARTED FUCUKING MUCH YOUNGER, I HAVE NEVER GONE ONE YEAR WITHOUT SEX OR SOME KIND OF SEX IN MY LIFE.

FCUCKING IN NIGERIA STARTS EARLY IF WE ARE HONEST.

AND AGE IS JUST A NUMBER.

I CANNOT TAKE BECOS OF NUMBER PASS UP A BIG YANSH THAT IS SPEAKING TO ME.

BUT 14 YEARS IS A BABY, LET HER GROW.

enjoyment master
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by DMerciful(m): 2:30pm On May 02, 2021
That's not a cctv but a camera phone hidden probably among electronics and put on video recorder. From the angle cctv wouldn't be that low. Probably being recorded through a hole in the wall and that's why he didn't see it. Cctv is visible, he would have seen it. Why is the video shaking as if someone is not holding it?

I suspect he has been molesting that girl for quite a while, while the girl has been going along with it willingly. Everything looks crazy
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Didi2d(m): 2:30pm On May 02, 2021
As princess don sell the video to Punch, hope say she go settle the young girl something inside the money?
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by cococandy(f): 2:33pm On May 02, 2021
Imagine using France as a yardstick. So if France does something stupid we should too because we are not more sophisticated? France that is racist and full of pedophiles

But you guys find ways to call “the west” all kinds of evil when it suits you. Now you want to emulate them?

When I started having sex is none of your business and has nothing to do with this thread.
hammerDK:

I DONT KNOW WAT AGE U STARTED HAVING SEX BUT THAT AGE OF CONSENT THING, STARTS FROM 13 AND GOES TO 18 GENERALLY SPEAKING.

FACT REMAINS THAT MOST INTRODUCTION TO SEX IS ALSO WITHIN THAT AGE RANGE.

DO U KNOW THE AGE OF CONSENT IN FRANCE?

15 YEARS OLD.

IS NIGERIA MORE SOPHISTICATED AND ADVANCE THAN FRANCE?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by cococandy(f): 2:35pm On May 02, 2021
hammerDK:

I STARTED FUCUKING MUCH YOUNGER, I HAVE NEVER GONE ONE YEAR WITHOUT SEX OR SOME KIND OF SEX IN MY LIFE. FCUCKING IN NIGERIA STARTS EARLY IF WE ARE HONEST.

AND AGE IS JUST A NUMBER.
I CANNOT TAKE BECOS OF NUMBER PASS UP A BIG YANSH THAT IS SPEAKING TO ME.

BUT 14 YEARS IS A BABY, LET HER GROW.

Watch as you will be next.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by cococandy(f): 2:36pm On May 02, 2021
22 pages of them wailing and finding ways to twist it into something else.

BRATISLAVA:

So many of them. It's disgusting.

They are so desperate to have him released, both males and females. They keep claiming there's no evidence.

They demanded evidence, because they wanted their co-rapist to escape without any evidence against him so they could perpetuate their usual lies that women are out to destroy their non-existent careers.

When they got the evidence, they said it's a set up. Have you seen a more stupid set of people?
This is the same defense they gave the sex for grades lecturers, that it was a set up. How else did they want evidence?

How stupid are Nigerian men? This is how they take their mindsets abroad and end up in jail. How else are pedophiles caught? By not setting up camera for evidence? Their reasoning is demented. They should take this video to countries in which people have brains.

The number of rapists and sexual molesters on this forum is worrisome.

Some of the crimes reported on this forum must be committed by nairaland males. The rape culture here had prevented them from thinking like humans.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Ishilove: 2:37pm On May 02, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

So many of them. It's disgusting.

They are so desperate to have him released, both males and females. They keep claiming there's no evidence.

They demanded evidence, because they wanted their co-rapist to escape without any evidence against him so they could perpetuate their usual lies that women are out to destroy their non-existent careers.

When they got the evidence, they said it's a set up. Have you seen a more stupid set of people?
This is the same defense they gave the sex for grades lecturers, that it was a set up. How else did they want evidence?

How stupid are Nigerian men? This is how they take their mindsets abroad and end up in jail. How else are pedophiles caught? By not setting up camera for evidence? Their reasoning is demented. They should take this video to countries in which people have brains.

The number of rapists and sexual molesters on this forum is worrisome.

Some of the crimes reported on this forum must be committed by nairaland males. The rape culture here had prevented them from thinking like humans.
My sister I am shocked and disgusted. Only a pedophile can fall for the trap that was set for Baba Ijesha and I find it troubling that they do not see anything wrong in a full grown man sexually assaulting a minor.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by OgahBohz: 2:45pm On May 02, 2021
Springboot:

There are several other chairs in the house, why will the girl go sit on the same chair with him, this was definitely a setup but because the guy couldn't control himself, he fell.

so if you go to a friends house and his 14yrs old female daughter sits close to you, the next thing you'll do is start licking his hands?..

weather set up or not, this is not his first time!

he has confessed to have some this to her at age 7, pls what else do we want as Nigerians ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by BRATISLAVA: 2:51pm On May 02, 2021
Ishilove:

My sister I am shocked and disgusted. Only a pedophile can fall for the trap that was set for Baba Ijesha and I find it troubling that they do not see anything wrong in a full grown man sexually assaulting a minor.

I tell you, only a pedophile will fall for it! That man is 100% everything he was alleged to be, he's an uncontrollable rapist. That he was so quick to fall into touching her means he can never be trusted with any minor and it is something he does when he thinks he's alone.

And to imagine there are people here saying he was set up and that they didn't have sex. He was going to if he was not interrupted. But they've normalized their behaviors so much they now see him as the victim.

They see themselves in him, so they must support him. Rather than addressing the issue at hand, they believe he's been set up.

Only God can cleanse their hearts and minds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by koyyess: 2:52pm On May 02, 2021
This rapist is definitely one of those disgusting red pill nairalanders.They are the only supporters of this inventless rapist f@ggot baboon.

Don't worry, all of you will be disgraced.

Animals!!!!

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by siazubuike: 2:55pm On May 02, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Punch Releases Censored Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting 14 Year Old:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDxhjwppKG8

IS THE TRAP SET FOR BABA IJESHA LEGALLY JUSTIFIED?

...A look at the CCTV footage reveals that Baba Ijesha was subject of fair entrapment. He was merely presented an opportunity to display his other talents not seen on the screen. He did not fail. Just like on set, he delivered. What is left now is for him to face the law and the people.

https://stephenlegal.ng/is-the-trap-set-for-baba-ijesha-legally-justified/

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by BRATISLAVA: 2:55pm On May 02, 2021
cococandy:
22 pages of them wailing and finding ways to twist it into something else.

Even in the face of blinding evidence.

They've sold their brains and conscience on the altar of stupidity and gender bias.

You will discover that most of them don't have children and are just embittered against anything female. If you see the state of them you will not be surprised they support and see logic in such things.

When they have daughters, let them come back and type what they did.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by DAVE5(m): 2:56pm On May 02, 2021
pekisdgee:
Yes the girl needs to be flogged

Let’s also flog her for allowing the man touch her inappropriately when she was 7 years old

Way to go man

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by pekisdgee(m): 2:58pm On May 02, 2021
im not in for that 7years... im talking based on the CCTV

DAVE5:

Let’s also flog her for allowing the man touch her inappropriately when she was 7 years old

Way to go man
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Kingcalls: 3:01pm On May 02, 2021
JovialJune:

Because you and your view are fuulish.

Its like expecting a kid to be logical... women reason and act like little kids
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by PinkHealthGroup: 3:03pm On May 02, 2021
The "likes" for certain commentators on this page gladdens my heart on the decision I made to leave that fucking country Nigeria. You men out there are really lower than animals. The man is clearly on tape molesting a child and grown asssss folks are on this site claiming "set up". Nigeria is really a shit hole with shithole brains

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by PinkHealthGroup: 3:06pm On May 02, 2021
Kingcalls:
Princess should also b arrested for child endangerment.... this is a definite set up...Princess must have told the girl what to do... this ijesha guys legal team need to hire professional lip reader.... its certain than Princess and ijesha fell out bitterly and she manipulativly crawled her way back to his life to set him up...

Dint be surprised that the girl was telling him how she will 4k him and she is no longer a baby and that led to him putting his hands on his head and clapping and screaming in surprise.... a good lawyer will let him off the hook

Just read this commentary from a shameless rape apologist!!!! She is 14 you mf piece of dry kaka!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by akinade28(f): 3:08pm On May 02, 2021
Why are nairaland people like this nitori olohun?
How can you be making silly excuses to justify nonsense and pointing fingers and pushing blame.
No wonder, our country is in its present state.
We deserve our kind of politicians. Afterall, anyone can make excuses to justify Indiscipline

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by edoairways: 3:08pm On May 02, 2021
ntyce:

How are you so sure?

In the video shared of him appealing, he made mention that it was a spiritual problem.
Meaning he's aware that the has a psychological problem
He doesn't that video can be denied in the court of law
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Sterope(f): 3:17pm On May 02, 2021
Internet will teach you to be cautious of men.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by baralatie(m): 3:20pm On May 02, 2021
akinade28:
Why are nairaland people like this nitori olohun?
How can you be making silly excuses to justify nonsense and pointing fingers and pushing blame.
No wonder, our country is in its present state.
We deserve our kind of politicians. Afterall, anyone can make excuses to justify Indiscipline
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by kingbee90: 3:24pm On May 02, 2021
matrixme:
Even though this is enough evidence that Baba Ijesha is guilty as charged, but in the real sense of it, the real sexual act didn't ensue as there was no evidence of penetration. Can lawyer's interpret the implication of this video for us?

OGA YOU MUST BE A PAEDOPHILE OR A RAPIST FOR SAYING THlS.
Sex goes beyond organ penetration.
I hope you are Caught and disgraced soon enough

1 Like

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:31pm On May 02, 2021
PinkHealthGroup:

Just read this commentary from a shameless rape apologist!!!! She is 14 you mf piece of dry kaka!!!

What bothers you?

The age of the victim or the molestation?
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by goody234: 3:31pm On May 02, 2021
Why are my fellow Nigerian men condoning this BS ...you ignoramuses dont know how many women have experienced this when growing up ..they are now adults and try to form meaningful relationships with men but it ends in failure because of the mental scars they have in the past ..
The lucky ones in the diaspora only realize this deep rooted problem when they go see a therapist and then they realise this is the root of their problems ..
You ignorant men dont even know if your own wife's were abused as children unless they tell you ...Awon ope

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:33pm On May 02, 2021
PinkHealthGroup:
The "likes" for certain commentators on this page gladdens my heart on the decision I made to leave that fucking country Nigeria. You men out there are really lower than animals. The man is clearly on tape molesting a child and grown asssss folks are on this site claiming "set up". Nigeria is really a shit hole with shithole brains

She is a child only under the Nigerian law.

In China, she would be an adult.

You people should stop emphasizing "child".

Just use the word "minor".
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by dvkot(m): 3:43pm On May 02, 2021
With A good lawyer baba ijesha could win this case as a setup.

He wasn't aware of her age
He could claim he was seduced
He could claim setup

They shouldn't have Uploaded the video that's another crime on its own

1 Like

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by cococandy(f): 3:47pm On May 02, 2021
It’s disheartening
BRATISLAVA:
Even in the face of blinding evidence.

They've sold their brains and conscience on the altar of stupidity and gender bias.

You will discover that most of them don't have children and are just embittered against anything female. If you see the state of them you will not be surprised they support and see logic in such things.

When they have daughters, let them come back and type what they did.

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by TUBLEZ(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

She is a child only under the Nigerian law.

In China, she would be an adult.

You people should stop emphasizing "child".

Just use the word "minor".
what are we going to do to all those mighty men in the north marrying 13/14 years gril now, Baba Ijesha should be convicted then after baba ijesha, iyabo and co should move against child marriage as well cos most of them were never consented to the marriage, thr parents do

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply)

Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) / Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) / The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.