Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? (1710 Views)

Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive / COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by uboma(m): 9:07pm On May 02, 2021
takeit123:

If it were to be a sane country you typed this nonsense and committed this satanic act, you'd have been jailed. If you were so sure about this assertion, why didn't you disclose your status to her? I have read so much about viruses and it's only through test a patient can be detected. Please do a survey and ask people if they would have sex with a positive person with protection?

Please don't get me wrong, I will never discriminate against PLWHA. I lost a loved cousin to the virus. The partner infected her. I know how exactly it feels to lose a loved one.

It is left for the lady to consent to your intimacy if you let her know. Like I said earlier, you need to ask God for forgiveness.

Take the current pandemic that has killed over 3 million people. In some sane countries, if you tested positive or told that you've had contact with someone that has Covid-19. The local health authorities will tell you to isolate yourself and quarantine for 14 days. They would pay your employer the wage, after he/she must have informed them. If you violate the regulations..you risk imprisonment or fine. Just do a Google search about similar case as yours in US and other sane countries and you'd discover what happened to those that failed to disclose their status to their partners, and having sex with them whether with protection or not.

You are on point!
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by takeit123: 9:11pm On May 02, 2021
[quote author=dreek1 post=101322964]
listen to me I did her no wrong, I never said I infected her ,because I can't , and she is not positive. Read very
You're despicable! you had the effontry to say that!! GO to Oshodi under bridge and tell this your evil epistle and yell that you did her no wrong, if the folks there won't lynch you.
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by yanabasee1(m): 9:44pm On May 02, 2021
uboma:

Nah, he owes it to her to tell her the plain truth about his HIV status. The heavens will not forgive him if he fails to tell her the truth....

He definitely should ....
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by dreek1: 7:38am On May 03, 2021
I wonder the way some of you reason, I never said I went for her and I want to marry her , I can only disclose my status to her if only I initiated the love. so any lady that shows interest on me I should just tell them my status? oh.... if they go out telling people , do you guys know what that means? All the sex she initiated it and I'm not the sex type as she thinks that will make me to love her was it and moreover knowing my status I protected her in all ways from it . I cant go out and be telling people that want me to date them that I'm positive, that's nonsense. despite keeping my distance, not wanting her to come she's still there and I think this one meant well that's why I said should I inform her now because I think she is real despite my love for her is less than 40.
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by takeit123: 8:06am On May 03, 2021
dreek1:
I wonder the way some of you reason, I never said I went for her and I want to marry her , I can only disclose my status to her if only I initiated the love. so any lady that shows interest on me I should just tell them my status? oh.... if they go out telling people , do you guys know what that means? All the sex she initiated it and I'm not the sex type as she thinks that will make me to love her was it and moreover knowing my status I protected her in all ways from it . I cant go out and be telling people that want me to date them that I'm positive, that's nonsense. despite keeping my distance, not wanting her to come she's still there and I think this one meant well that's why I said should I inform her now because I think she is real despite my love for her is less than 40.

Do you know you committed a despicable crime? It's sad Nigeria is not a sane country, if it were to be a sane clime, your account should have been tracked by now and law enforcement agencies ought to have arrested you. FYI Check this link below

https://www.hivjustice.net/news/nigeria-senate-passes-law-criminalising-hiv-non-disclosure-exposure-and-transmission-with-vague-and-overly-broad-statutes-in-the-sexual-offences-bill/
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by dreek1: 8:33am On May 03, 2021
takeit123:

Do you know you committed a despicable crime? It's sad Nigeria is not a sane country, if it were to be a sane clime, your account should have been tracked by now and law enforcement agencies ought to have arrested you. FYI Check this link below

https://www.hivjustice.net/news/nigeria-senate-passes-law-criminalising-hiv-non-disclosure-exposure-and-transmission-with-vague-and-overly-broad-statutes-in-the-sexual-offences-bill/

tell me where I did wrong

39. (1) An act is intentional and unlawful if it is committed. b) under false pretences or by fraudulent means.

(3) False pretences or fraudulent means, referred to in sub-section (1) (b), include circumstances where a person

(c) intentionally fails to disclose to the person in respect of whom an act which causes penetration is being committed, that he or she is infected by HIV or any other life-threatening sexual transmissible disease.

I did not want to have sex with her, I never force her or hiding my status because of sex,I never saw a relationship but she felt we are dating ,I never infected her. so you see
I was preventing stigma and how far she might go to tell about me.

I'm not justifying my actions, because if I told her she might not want sex, neither do I need it , for over 5month I never touched her, she felt somwhort and came, I also ensure I protect her for what she dont know. try understand me , and stop making me feel like a bad person
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by takeit123: 8:50am On May 03, 2021
dreek1:

tell me where I did wrong

39. (1) An act is intentional and unlawful if it is committed. b) under false pretences or by fraudulent means.

(3) False pretences or fraudulent means, referred to in sub-section (1) (b), include circumstances where a person

(c) intentionally fails to disclose to the person in respect of whom an act which causes penetration is being committed, that he or she is infected by HIV or any other life-threatening sexual transmissible disease.

I did not want to have sex with her, I never force her or hiding my status because of sex,I never saw a relationship but she felt we are dating ,I never infected her. so you see
I was preventing stigma and how far she might go to tell about me.

I'm not justifying my actions, because if I told her she might not want sex, neither do I need it , for over 5month I never touched her, she felt somwhort and came, I also ensure I protect her for what she dont know. try understand me , and stop making me feel like a bad person

Read Section (24) (1) (b)

It's left for the court of public opinion and the law court to decide if you're a bad person. I won't comment again on this your action justifying your act. You felt bad that someone infected you intentionally. Didn't you?
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by dreek1: 9:03am On May 03, 2021
takeit123:

Read Section (24) (1) (b)

It's left for the court of public opinion and the law court to decide if you're a bad person. I won't comment again on this your action justifying your act. You felt bad that someone infected you intentionally. Didn't you?
yes I felt bad, because the person knows she's undetectable and yet nevr said anything about non condomise sex. whereas I know I'm undetectable and I condomise

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can One Cure Short Sightedness/ Myopia? / Ladies,cure That Foul Smelling Virgina Today And Stop Your Embarasment And Shame / 10 Great Home Remedies For Toothache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.