Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Watch The CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Molesting His 14-year-old Victim - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Watch The CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Molesting His 14-year-old Victim (1267 Views)

CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man / Thief Returns The Phone He Stole After Spotting The CCTV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Watch The CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Molesting His 14-year-old Victim by Lekannu: 8:58am On May 02, 2021
The CCTV footage showing how actor, Baba Ijesha, molested his victim, has been released online.

Baba Ijesha has been in police custody after he was arrested for defiling the minor who is the foster daughter of comedienne, Princess.

Watch the CCTV footage as obtained by Punch below...

https://newsunplug.com/watch-the-cctv-footage-of-baba-ijesha-molesting-his-14-year-old-victim/

Re: Watch The CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Molesting His 14-year-old Victim by Abdul05: 8:59am On May 02, 2021
Bad boy grin No dulling, l like the guy
Re: Watch The CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Molesting His 14-year-old Victim by habsydiamond(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2021
This man is indeed shameless.... Make he rot in jail
Re: Watch The CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Molesting His 14-year-old Victim by Nobody: 9:29am On May 02, 2021
Lekannu:
The CCTV footage showing how actor, Baba Ijesha, molested his victim, has been released online.

Baba Ijesha has been in police custody after he was arrested for defiling the minor who is the foster daughter of comedienne, Princess.

Watch the CCTV footage as obtained by Punch below...

https://newsunplug.com/watch-the-cctv-footage-of-baba-ijesha-molesting-his-14-year-old-victim/
You said we should watch the footage.You now blur it.I no even see anything to watch.
Re: Watch The CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Molesting His 14-year-old Victim by Mynd44: 9:43am On May 02, 2021

(1)

Nairalanders What's Your Take On Cybercrime? (Matured Minds Only) / SULEMAN Places A Curse On Police Officer After Branding Him A Ritualist, Few Hou / Urgent, Truck Manager And Driver Absconds With Container

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.