Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. (4611 Views)

My Analysis Of Tinubu's 'Cocaine Trip' Video / My Analysis: APC Muslim-muslim Permutations Didn't See Peter Obi Coming. / My Analysis For The 2023 Election Result ___ What Do You Think?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by Royruky(m): 12:22pm On May 02, 2021
Penguin2:

Can we see her birth certificate?

This is the concern I have with your analysis. If you want to be objective, you accept the evidence as presented and draw conclusion from those evidence. It is not in your position to question the age of the girl because you are not holding brief for any of them.

2 Likes

Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by jesmond3945: 12:29pm On May 02, 2021
Penguin2:
Disclaimer: I do not support rape, child molestation or anything in that league. This is purely rational analysis of Punch video and not a defense for Baba Ijesha nor is it support for sexual harassment.

With the above disclaimer stated, can we delve into the matter...

So I just watched the over 7mins censored video posted by Punch capturing Baba Ijesha’s infamy and I beg to state my reservations.

1) I do not think that girl I saw in that video is 14. Pardon me, it’s just my thinking which might be wrong. But that girl looks somewhere around 16.

2) In Nigeria, the age of consent for women is 16 and not 18. It is adulthood that is 18 for women but 16 is their age of consent legally. That’s the reason you will always read those fighting a rape case claiming their victim is either 11, 13, 14 or 15. Yea. Think back, have you read of any rape case where claimants said the victim is 16? Lawyers in the house can help clarify us further.

NB: By rape here, I mean the abuse of a minor and not the general context of rape. Because in the general context of rape a 90 year old granny can be a victim of rape. I know.

3) Watching the video, I saw Baba Ijesha repeatedly express this surprise in his face like, “why are you behaving like this today”? A critical examination of that expression will tell you that those two have been having a thing which was why Baba Ijesha was surprised that his usual partner was now playing hard to get today.

4) Was there really a use of force? Yea, I understand the mean made some seductive touches but does that constitute force?

5) It was all planned out. Why was there a camera focused on that sofa of two? Why did everybody leave the house?

What did Baba Ijesha do to Iyabo Ojo and co?

Conclusion
From the foregoing, I beg to conclude that Baba Ijesha and the said girl are regular sexual partners. Maybe somehow, the girl’s guardian got wind of it and pressed the girl until she confirmed having an affair with Baba Ijesha. Now, instead of the said guardian to call Baba Ijesha and question him privately or caution him, they asked the girl to act nothing happened and play along with them to capture the event on camera and release to the world.

I do not support crime, rape or molestation of a minor but should we suspend reason and join the herd to destroy a man whose colleagues seem to have more against than just child molestation?

Penguin is a bird of reason.
may baba ijesha locate your daughter and Bleep her to smithereens. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by T9ksy(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

18 years is the legal age of consent.

Section 31 (3) (a) of the Child's Rights Act 2003

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/25/nigeria-senator-accused-child-bride

Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by 1Alex: 12:36pm On May 02, 2021
choice17:
Oga
That girl is a minor and that Man is a full blown adult!

Please we should be careful not to justify rape and abuse, as there is no how a minor can give consent to sex. Even if she does, the man should have sense and control himself
I am sure you did not read OP's post before commenting

@topic. It is obvious it was planned but the guy fell.
Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by ceejay10(m): 12:37pm On May 02, 2021
hegelian:

and once you are sure the girl is below 16, will step down your support for your fellow rapist

that they have been having relationship is not the case here but the relationship between a grown man and a minor and that is called rape...indecent touch without consent is consider rape in a sane world... and if you think otherwise, i hope someone will indecently touch your kids when they are 13yrs, sucking her fingers, fondilng her boobs and buttock and see if you would give such a person trophy for the job welldone
God bless bro. you took these words out of my mind. i have a question for the op, if this girl was related to you, would you have come up with this nonsensical and illogical analysis?

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 02, 2021
Benbellamor:

You are very wrong
This case can turn against princess herself as it unfolds
How?
During Trial A good lawyer will make a case for princess using the girl for illegal act...
They will put the girl in a cross examination box...you and no matter how smart she tried to be she will reveal all other things Unknown to us
Both baba ijesa and princess will get sentenced here because Both expose a seeming minor to molestation
That is why if you must dig a grave for your enemy Don't dig it too deep because you might fall into it and might not be able to come out easily

You are writing fantasies down.

All the court wants is evidence ( video or audio) as long as their is evidence, it is over.

I will cite a case of corruption that involved otedola and Farouk.( Nigeria)

Otedola secretly recorded Farouk collecting bribe from him, with that evidence he made Farouk resigned.

Another example. ( not Nigeria)

Neymar secretly recorded a woman he invited to his room, after having sex with her, she claimed he raped her, he quickly tendered his video evidence against her and he was acquitted.

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 02, 2021
Penguin2:

Admittedly so, but I still insist that the case is not as grievous as Iyaba Ojo and her gang of bandwagon are making it seem.
it’s not a grievous one because she’s not your daughter.

Child rapists are abound on nairaland sha. Go to front page and see nasty comments about the case.

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by Obzerfapex(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2021
You must look as stupid as you sound

2 Likes

Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by tamdun: 1:00pm On May 02, 2021
Baba Ìjẹ̀sà raped the girl 7yrs ago and Princess kept quiet, police should interrogate Princess, why didn't she report the case 7yrs ago
Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by Gainman: 1:08pm On May 02, 2021
choice17:
Oga
That girl is a minor and that Man is a full blown adult!

Please we should be careful not to justify rape and abuse, as there is no how a minor can give consent to sex. Even if she does, the man should have sense and control himself
my guy reason this video logically. no one is supporting baba ijesha here, the video was a set up. baba ijesha and Princess needs to be prosecuted for this crime. is like tempting a cat with a fish. that is what i saw here.
Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by bularuz(m): 1:22pm On May 02, 2021
ariketalks:
I stopped reading here:

Is a 16 year old not a minor? Why is it so hard for some people to reason? If i was a Government official, i would have people like you tracked down and arrested because i don't understand why some people are trying to downplay evidence of pedophilia.

You are even asking for birth certificate. Are you serious?
Bros I am not surprised most Nigerians think with their anus, imagine him defending child molestation saying the girl is 16 as if he wouldn't do worst if she were to be his daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by citygarden(m): 1:24pm On May 02, 2021
I don’t know why some people don’t reasons,
1. Did Baba Ijesha forcefully tough the girl?
No
2, some girls if nowadays look mature more than their age, how would baba Ijesha know her age when is the girl that sat comfortable with him. Go to snap chat, tik tok, you will see some girls of 14 , doing stuff their parents don’t know. Because they see their self as they mature in their own way.
3, A rape is when someone forcefully have sex with another gender without his/her consent. Did Baba Ijesha forced her?.

All this is a well planned work, which is best reason know to them and Baba Ijesha fall on the trap.

Even Iyabo Ojo putting all the matter for head as if she trained her own daughter very well. When are daughter clock 16 or 18. I forgot the age, but the news was on this forum. Her daughter celebrated her birthday with strippers and she also strip. Tell me what she would have been doing when she was 12 or 14 years old.

I don’t support rape or child molestation and will never do because I have female child as well.
Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 02, 2021
ariketalks:

Mr, 16 years old is still considered a MINOR and the girl is said to be 14. I did not watch the video because the mere thought of the act is repulsive enough. However, you drumming up this much support for a pedophile even in the face of evidence, says so much about what you are capable of yourself.

16 is not a minor
Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by Benbellamor: 1:49pm On May 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are writing fantasies down.

All the court wants is evidence ( video or audio) as long as their is evidence, it is over.

I will cite a case of corruption that involved otedola and Farouk.( Nigeria)

Otedola secretly recorded Farouk collecting bribe from him, with that evidence he made Farouk resigned.

Another example. ( not Nigeria)

Neymar secretly recorded a woman he invited to his room, after having sex with her, she claimed he raped her, he quickly tendered his video evidence against her and he was acquitted.
The Video Indicts Princess

Questions will build in from why she left a minor with a known alledged molester and stayed away so long

In your mind now, they are trying to set Baba ijebu up,
(Do you have a permission for such experiment? By duly informing the security agencies or you took it upon yourself to further expose the girl to further violation
What you people don't know is that Law is a two edge sword it can harm both side
Inside the cross examination box is not a joking area, if you must lie please know how to cover it up very well, if not if you're caught Napping (i pity you because you may be going into remand for lieing to a judge after swearing, that is how bad)
Princess has a case to answer if baba ijebu has a very good lawyer princess will be tried for Aid and abetting serial crime on a minor (note that all claims obtained from the girl on how princess may have subject her to Any turture of any form will be expunged)
Any marl or wound on that girl will be examined and used as evidence of turture
And another group may rise on defense of baba ijesa to now file another case against princess and Iyabo ojo....

You can't tell how a fight ends.,.
Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by princepee: 1:59pm On May 02, 2021
A closet rapist sported don't worry your case will be on the news soon

3 Likes

Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by twodee75: 2:03pm On May 02, 2021
Penguin2:

Enthrone reason over emotion my dear and find out if 16 years is the legal age of consent for women in Nigeria before you rant.

How would you feel if someone of that baba ijesha age begin to have sexual intercourse with your daughter of 16?

3 Likes

Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by baralatie(m): 2:05pm On May 02, 2021
twodee75:

How would you feel if someone of that baba ijesha age begin to have sexual intercourse with your daughter of 16?
help.me.ask the pro rapist them

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by ednut1(m): 2:10pm On May 02, 2021
Senseless write up

3 Likes

Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by taiwotimitt: 2:18pm On May 02, 2021
hmm
Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by Penguin2: 3:00pm On May 02, 2021
Benbellamor:

The Video Indicts Princess

Questions will build in from why she left a minor with a known alledged molester and stayed away so long

In your mind now, they are trying to set Baba ijebu up,
(Do you have a permission for such experiment? By duly informing the security agencies or you took it upon yourself to further expose the girl to further violation
What you people don't know is that Law is a two edge sword it can harm both side
Inside the cross examination box is not a joking area, if you must lie please know how to cover it up very well, if not if you're caught Napping (i pity you because you may be going into remand for lieing to a judge after swearing, that is how bad)
Princess has a case to answer if baba ijebu has a very good lawyer princess will be tried for Aid and abetting serial crime on a minor (note that all claims obtained from the girl on how princess may have subject her to Any turture of any form will be expunged)
Any marl or wound on that girl will be examined and used as evidence of turture
And another group may rise on defense of baba ijesa to now file another case against princess and Iyabo ojo....

You can't tell how a fight ends.,.

Pls thank you for using your head.

Most people would rather be emotional than rational.

I like one angle you brought to the argument now:- “Who did Princess inform before making that video”?

Because such videos are made with law enforcement officials in the know. You don’t just wake up and do stuffs.

There’s another claim that Baba Ijesha raped the girl 7 years ago and she never reported it.

I can’t be part of this frame up please.
Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by ivolt: 3:02pm On May 02, 2021
ygowon:
I also suspected they arranged the stuff. See how they all left the two of them in the room. See how the girl did not border to move to another room when there is a visitor. They probably planned it though
So, if you are left in a room with an underage person, you are going to rape them?
SMH

4 Likes

Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by ygowon: 3:03pm On May 02, 2021
ivolt:

So, if you are left in a room with an underage person, you are going to rape them?
SMH
I am not defending that man oo. But on the normal day, that girl should have stood up
Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by Stone03: 3:43pm On May 02, 2021
Penguin2:
Disclaimer: I do not support rape, child molestation or anything in that league. This is purely rational analysis of Punch video and not a defense for Baba Ijesha nor is it support for sexual harassment.

So I just watched the over 7mins censored video posted by Punch capturing Baba Ijesha’s infamy and I beg to state my reservations.

1) I do not think that girl I saw in that video is 14. Pardon me, it’s just my thinking which might be wrong. But that girl looks somewhere around 16.

2) In Nigeria, the age of consent for women is 16 and not 18. It is adulthood that is 18 for women but 16 is their age of consent legally. That’s the reason you will always read those fighting a rape case claiming their victim is either 11, 13, 14 or 15. Yea. Think back, have you read of any rape case where claimants said the victim is 16? Lawyers in the house can help clarify us further.

NB: By rape here, I mean the abuse of a minor and not the general context of rape. Because in the general context of rape a 90 year old granny can be a victim of rape. I know.

3) Watching the video, I saw Baba Ijesha repeatedly express this surprise in his face like, “why are you behaving like this today”? A critical examination of that expression will tell you that those two have been having a thing which was why Baba Ijesha was surprised that his usual partner was now playing hard to get today.

4) Was there really a use of force? Yea, I understand the mean made some seductive touches but does that constitute force?

5) It was all planned out. Why was there a camera focused on that sofa of two? Why did everybody leave the house?

Conclusion
From the foregoing, I beg to conclude that Baba Ijesha and the said girl are regular sexual partners. Maybe somehow, the girl’s guardian got wind of it and pressed the girl until she confirmed having an affair with Baba Ijesha. Now, instead of the said guardian to call Baba Ijesha and question him privately or caution him, they asked the girl to act nothing happened and play along with them to capture the event on camera and release to the world.

I do not support crime, rape or molestation of a minor but should we suspend reason and join the herd to destroy a man whose colleagues seem to have more against than just child molestation?

So why are you pained by the exposure of baba ijesha? They should have kept it secret, right?
It seems you are the baba ijesha are birds of the same feather that's why you're holding brief for him. I said "it seems", I didn't say 'you are'.

2 Likes

Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by BrutusOj(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2021
I don't know the said girl's age for real oo, if she is actually a minor, the baba Ijesha of a man messed up, but as a man having watched that video, that girl and the man have had it several times and the girl was coarsed into the set up to frame the guy. She will confess later, she wasn't comfortable with their plans, but had to do it to please her madam and co. Re-watch the video again and tell me if there had been no geniune romance between those two people in the video. The girl knew the position of the camera and wasn't comfortable to do what her lover wanted to do, but she enjoyed what the conjilicious guy was doing grin

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by Stone03: 3:47pm On May 02, 2021
Penguin2:

Pls thank you for using your head.

Most people would rather be emotional than rational.

I like one angle you brought to the argument now:- “Who did Princess inform before making that video”?

Because such videos are made with law enforcement officials in the know. You don’t just wake up and do stuffs.

There’s another claim that Baba Ijesha raped the girl 7 years ago and she never reported it.

I can’t be part of this frame up please.

Yoruba culture and supporting evil act is like Siamese twins

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by chrisblack: 3:58pm On May 02, 2021
Penguin2:

Conclusion

What are you saying "Now, instead of the said guardian to call Baba Ijesha and question him privately or caution him"
You are very evil minded, they should call an adult who from your write-up was clear to have been taking advantage of the child way before the 16years you are ascribing to her while her legal guardian is say she is 14. You are opening your mouth and calling for a negotiated settlement. Shame on you.

3 Likes

Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by chrisblack: 4:02pm On May 02, 2021
BrutusOj:
I don't know the said girl's age for real oo, if she is actually a minor, the baba Ijesha of a man messed up, but as a man having watched that video, that girl and the man have had it several times and the girl was coarsed into the set up to frame the guy. She will confess later, she wasn't comfortable with their plans, but had to do it to please her madam and co. Re-watch the video again and tell me if there had been no geniune romance between those two people in the video. The girl knew the position of the camera and wasn't comfortable to do what her lover wanted to do, but she enjoyed what the conjilicious guy was doing grin
Yes she was ,and that is not the issue cause they needed evidence. He could have claimed nothing of such happens if not for the video.and we know with some money changing hands the case would have been dropped. Niaja style. The video recording is the key however I did not support the girl having to go through such experience.

2 Likes

Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by Omoslim26: 4:03pm On May 02, 2021
Oga op I get your point. It is obvious that they are people who have personal issues even beyond the molestation of the girl they claim to be protecting, but you see that man ehhn!! he is a very useless human being and deserves what he is getting.

This girls are demons, from 12 the spirit of sex comes upon them and the devil begins to look for who he will destroy by using them.

I remember my days in nysc, a very small tiny gal with agbalumo breast blocked my way, and started to say all sort of evil things, making sexual advances on her father not me. and I ask her pls how old are you??
the useless witch could not even speak proper English. She said me is 15 and I was like you are 15, and you are thinking of sleeping with your uncle!!���

I wanted to report her to her mom but my nysc babe den told me dat she will handle the case by herself.

Plsss let's allow the useless man that has wrecked the life of the little girl by opening her to the pleasures of this world suffer and bear the consequences of his actions.

They set a trap for him, yes.
but he had the option to resist and flee.
Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by etrange: 4:11pm On May 02, 2021
ygowon:
I also suspected they arranged the stuff. See how they all left the two of them in the room. See how the girl did not border to move to another room when there is a visitor. They probably planned it though

Yes, and they also planted the idea in his head. You guys are just incorrigible.

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:20pm On May 02, 2021
In as much you have some point, baba ijesha fuccked up big time

I see no reason why a sensible grown up man will only think of how to defile young gals

I think he had few coins in his pocket & if he want to Bleep he should rather look for runs gal who will give him sex in exchange of money

The girl is not innocent likewise the guardian
Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by tamdun: 4:23pm On May 02, 2021
Princess knew what is coming, I repeat police need to interrogate Princess, what happened 7yrs ago, why did she wait for good 7yrs to take action, her lawyers are already denying the video, see pic below

Re: Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. by mabea: 4:23pm On May 02, 2021
citygarden:

I don’t know why some people don’t reasons,
1. Did Baba Ijesha forcefully tough the girl?
No
2, some girls if nowadays look mature more than their age, how would baba Ijesha know her age when is the girl that sat comfortable with him. Go to snap chat, tik tok, you will see some girls of 14 , doing stuff their parents don’t know. Because they see their self as they mature in their own way.
3, A rape is when someone forcefully have sex with another gender without his/her consent. Did Baba Ijesha forced her?.

All this is a well planned work, which is best reason know to them and Baba Ijesha fall on the trap.

Even Iyabo Ojo putting all the matter for head as if she trained her own daughter very well. When are daughter clock 16 or 18. I forgot the age, but the news was on this forum. Her daughter celebrated her birthday with strippers and she also strip. Tell me what she would have been doing when she was 12 or 14 years old.

I don’t support rape or child molestation and will never do because I have female child as well.
You mean a girl he has known since she was 7? keep on supporting evil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom People Are The Natural Ally And Friend Of The Igbos / IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS / Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.