Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Unknown Gunmen: FINALLY EXPOSED. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen: FINALLY EXPOSED. (1491 Views)

Breaking: Leaders Of Unknown Gunmen Finally Revealed / Native Doctor Who Does charm for Esn/unknown gunmen finally arrested PHOTOS / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen: FINALLY EXPOSED. by AbaganaMiracle: 9:55am On May 02, 2021
UNKNOWN GUNMEN: WE KNOW THEM.

Unknown gunmen.

We know who they are. They were born two to three decades ago in horrible maternity homes. Some of them lost their mothers because of poor medical care. They just learnt that someone stole the money budgeted for the building of good hospitals.

Unknown gunmen.

We visited some of them in primary and secondary schools. They were learning under the tree. Some of them used blocks as desks. But some were lucky to learn in uncompleted and dilapidated buildings. I think that they did not learn right because someone stole the money budgeted for good schools.

Unknown gunmen.

We saw them recently in the university. They were living in horrible hostels. The ones I met were 12 in a room. They had no good toilets and I ran into girls showering outside. It was that day that the strike began. They could not graduate because someone stole the money budgeted for good quality university education.

Unknown gunmen.

We know that they are broke. They've been jobless for some time now. Many of them are graduates that can't find jobs after years in the university. They got tired of begging for money and being called lazy youths. They just became the devil's workshop because someone stole the money that should have been used to create jobs for them and keep them busy.

Unknown gunmen.

We saw them on social media recently. They've been complaining on Twitter and FB about police brutality. Some of them said that they were beaten by SARS just because of their hairstyles. Others said that SARS locked them up for carrying laptops. They seem really angry because they were shot at for protesting police brutality recently. They feel neglected, exploited, and taken for granted by their leaders

Unknown gunmen.

We know them. They are the angry youths rendered jobless, poor, and hungry by corrupt politicians. They said that they've complained enough and have decided to pull the trigger.

- Fr. Godswill Agbagwa (FrG).

https://www.youtube.com/c/WORSHIPMEDIA/community

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: FINALLY EXPOSED. by lathrowinger: 10:05am On May 02, 2021
Then, tell them to go after those politicians. Both ex and the current ones. Those who embezzled our rights... Not the villagers. Make sure you deliver my messages to them.

6 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: FINALLY EXPOSED. by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:18am On May 02, 2021
Go and ask El Rufai and Pantami more about them. Those gibberish you wrote up there have nothing to do with those fulani herdsmen marauders and murderers
Re: Unknown Gunmen: FINALLY EXPOSED. by chatinent: 10:20am On May 02, 2021
Ok o
Re: Unknown Gunmen: FINALLY EXPOSED. by iammo(m): 10:41am On May 02, 2021
cool

Keep defending ESN aka Unknown Gunmen, yet you criticize Pantami

Re: Unknown Gunmen: FINALLY EXPOSED. by UnknownGunMan: 10:46am On May 02, 2021
Absolutely right
Re: Unknown Gunmen: FINALLY EXPOSED. by Arinze624: 12:22pm On May 02, 2021
A Lion is not the most dangerous
  animal because Samson killed a lion.
 And then a woman killed Samson..
 What else do you want to know
In your Lies, I detect some Atom, of TruTh

(1) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" / Fulani Attacks: Igbos Have Fought Hard To Make Yoruba & Ijaw See Danger In 1 Nig / Anyone Knows Any Park In Onitsha or Asaba Loading To Ile-ife(osun State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.