Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Breaking: Leaders Of Unknown Gunmen Finally Revealed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Leaders Of Unknown Gunmen Finally Revealed (2175 Views)

Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha / Uche Mefor Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Being In Control Of Unknown Gunmen / Unknown Gunmen: FINALLY EXPOSED. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Leaders Of Unknown Gunmen Finally Revealed by Techsavvy1: 7:27am On Apr 11, 2022
The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) has said that Simon Ekpa, a Finland-based member of a banned Nigerian separatist movement, the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), is “the leader of the criminal gang terrorising Anambra State and the whole Igboland under the guise of enforcing the ‘Monday sit-at-home order”.
POLITICS NIGERIA reports that addressing journalists in Awka on Sunday, the National Coordinator, APGA Media Warriors Forum, Chinedu Obigwe, claimed that Ekpa has been “blackmailing” Anambra State Governor, Prof. Charles Soludo. Obigwe also said that Ekpa dumped Nnamdi Kanu, the detained IPOB Leader.

“Investigation proved beyond every reasonable doubt that one Finland-based Simon Ekpa is the leader of the criminal gang terrorising the state and the whole Igbo land under the guise of enforcing the ‘Monday sit-at-home order,” he said.

“Ekpa has resorted to blackmailing Soludo and the authentic leadership of IPOB, but shame awaits him because the governor is not ready to back out of his decision to restore the economy of the South-East from being destroyed by criminals. The most annoying part is that Ekpa is not based in Nigeria.

Unknown Gunmen Kill Thousands Of Cows In Southeast

Re: Breaking: Leaders Of Unknown Gunmen Finally Revealed by paramakina202: 7:30am On Apr 11, 2022
Simon Ekpa is the commander of his own faction of ESN/UGM while Chinasa Nworu is the commander of DOS faction of ESN/UGM.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Leaders Of Unknown Gunmen Finally Revealed by Whiteangel1234: 7:37am On Apr 11, 2022
Simon Ekpa bu Anu ana agba egbe ona ata Nri

Re: Breaking: Leaders Of Unknown Gunmen Finally Revealed by GeeMeshin1(m): 7:51am On Apr 11, 2022
Confusion...
Re: Breaking: Leaders Of Unknown Gunmen Finally Revealed by Frigga13: 7:53am On Apr 11, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Simon Ekpa bu Anu ana agba egbe ona ata Nri

Says someone that’s brains function like that of an imp

I’m on patrol

Tell your ekpa boys to come block us... Or you can call your men to block us

From bridge head down to ihiala .. ekwulobia to OBosi down to nkpor back to onitsha

If I post this evening .. then believe me .. ekpa goner even in his Finland

Abakiliki foola everywhere

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Leaders Of Unknown Gunmen Finally Revealed by OMENKAismad: 8:02am On Apr 11, 2022
Techsavvy1:
The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) has said that Simon Ekpa, a Finland-based member of a banned Nigerian separatist movement, the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), is “the leader of the criminal gang terrorising Anambra State and the whole Igboland under the guise of enforcing the ‘Monday sit-at-home order”.
POLITICS NIGERIA reports that addressing journalists in Awka on Sunday, the National Coordinator, APGA Media Warriors Forum, Chinedu Obigwe, claimed that Ekpa has been “blackmailing” Anambra State Governor, Prof. Charles Soludo. Obigwe also said that Ekpa dumped Nnamdi Kanu, the detained IPOB Leader.

“Investigation proved beyond every reasonable doubt that one Finland-based Simon Ekpa is the leader of the criminal gang terrorising the state and the whole Igbo land under the guise of enforcing the ‘Monday sit-at-home order,” he said.

“Ekpa has resorted to blackmailing Soludo and the authentic leadership of IPOB, but shame awaits him because the governor is not ready to back out of his decision to restore the economy of the South-East from being destroyed by criminals. The most annoying part is that Ekpa is not based in Nigeria.

Unknown Gunmen Kill Thousands Of Cows In Southeast
we told them if we did not see MNK tody somebody who is more dangerous and deadly will take over
Nigeria army is now confused and frustrated and upset with whit is in the ground

Na to kill innocent people nown remains
Re: Breaking: Leaders Of Unknown Gunmen Finally Revealed by LokoH(m): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2022
Frigga13:

From bridge head down to ihiala .. ekwulobia to OBosi down to nkpor back to onitsha

Olodo.
Amala brain
He don't even know the road description

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Leaders Of Unknown Gunmen Finally Revealed by Frigga13: 8:22am On Apr 11, 2022
LokoH:

Olodo.
Amala brain
He don't even know the road description

You wey know road come block me for the one you know

Ezi ofia .. nwanne tinye alu.. Mapa gi dia

Obi lewaa gi tinye alu

Like this anom eze iweka by Tarzan .. we park Dey wait for your people ..

Make una come naaa.. abi time never reach

Anu ofia abakiliki

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Leaders Of Unknown Gunmen Finally Revealed by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 11, 2022
Frigga13:

I’m on patrol

This IPOB of a thing de pain you wella chai Oga
You eat on IPOB you sleep on IPOB very soon you go commit suicide because of IPOB why wast your time on Nairaland why not go to Onitsha main market and start your Campaign against IPOB Igbos will hear you more

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Leaders Of Unknown Gunmen Finally Revealed by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 11, 2022
Let's be wise.
Re: Breaking: Leaders Of Unknown Gunmen Finally Revealed by Skillsnigeria: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Breaking: Leaders Of Unknown Gunmen Finally Revealed by D1official: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2022
Hizzy:

This IPOB of a thing de pain you wella chai Oga
You eat on IPOB you sleep on IPOB very soon you go commit suicide because of IPOB why wast your time on Nairaland why not go to Onitsha main market and start your Campaign against IPOB Igbos will hear you more
You idiots are the ones killing ipob. Ipob was loved when they did the biddings and fought for the pleas of the common man.

Now, one fool in Finland is trying to enslave igbos on our own soil while he enjoys peace and sends his family to school in a sane clime

Mpa Nchichi GA ebi Unu imi soon.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Leaders Of Unknown Gunmen Finally Revealed by Sergio104(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2022
Ekpa, it will never be well with you
Re: Breaking: Leaders Of Unknown Gunmen Finally Revealed by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
D1official:

You idiots are the ones killing ipob. Ipob was loved when they did the biddings and fought for the pleas of the common man.

Now, one fool in Finland is trying to enslave igbos on our own soil while he enjoys peace and sends his family to school in a sane clime

Mpa Nchichi GA ebi Unu imi soon.
You typical herdsmen with infested peniss zuzuo out of my mention anu ohia

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Leaders Of Unknown Gunmen Finally Revealed by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
sad sad
Re: Breaking: Leaders Of Unknown Gunmen Finally Revealed by Samfloxin(m): 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
Frigga13:

I’m on patrol

Where were you when they were gunning down police men and soldiers anyhow?

(1) (Reply)

Our Lives Is In Danger North Is Boiling And Blood Thrirsty / 2023: North Rallies Round Atiku, Gusau Presents Ex-VP To IBB Tomorrow / Abdulrazak Umar Dumps APC For PDP in Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.