Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo (2359 Views)

Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb / Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo / Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo by Bolaji26(m): 11:50am On May 02, 2021
Private Galadima of Nigerian Army Corp of Military Police was arrested in Kaduna for kidnapping of his neighbor's son and kill the boy after collecting the Ramson of the sum of five million naira (N5000000.00) only.

Re: Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo by Bolaji26(m): 11:51am On May 02, 2021
More

Re: Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo by Bolaji26(m): 11:52am On May 02, 2021
cry

Re: Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo by Jakumo(m): 11:55am On May 02, 2021
Who no fear soja, never step Nigeria.

Who never run for police, never step Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo by Robnectar(m): 11:57am On May 02, 2021
hmmmmmm dis con3 yaf casted gan ooo,.... ojukokkoro will kill some people sha
Re: Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo by jaymichael(m): 12:04pm On May 02, 2021
Even soja man? Na wa o. So him kill person son dey expect to enjoy life with him own children?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo by XYZ123: 12:08pm On May 02, 2021
T
Re: Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 02, 2021
This man has two kids and he killed somebody kid, which set people are this country.?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo by cassidy1996(m): 12:24pm On May 02, 2021
hmmm.....
Re: Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo by Kewtt: 12:31pm On May 02, 2021
sad

Angel Gabriel should blow the trumpet already
Re: Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo by playapayaski: 12:35pm On May 02, 2021
The trumpet should sound already.. tired of all the happenings and evil going on daily.. wtf.
Man's inhumanity to man all for money..
Yet so fucking religious with churches/mosques everywhere.
Spitsss

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:56pm On May 02, 2021
op is very heartless which one is 5million only......signing out
Re: Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo by EricSmallz(m): 1:02pm On May 02, 2021
Problem Everywhere
Re: Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo by daddytime(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2021
Evil man....

Such a cute young boy wasted for no just cause aside a devilish hunger for some blood money.
Re: Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo by Mightyhaiz: 2:58pm On May 02, 2021
You Sabi say the boy go recognise u,why kidnap him in the first place?

Ok why not take serious precautions not to be seen by him.

Now u killed another person's child and you are getting set to enjoy 5m ransom with your own sons

Demon
Re: Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo by Arinze624: 6:44pm On May 02, 2021
Mmadụ ka ana aya,, 
 Na pesin wey know pesin
 Dey kee pesin
Re: Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 02, 2021
Wickedness of men
Re: Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo by Xhuntra: 7:09pm On May 02, 2021
He and his family (wife and children) should be tied to the stake and burnt.

I believe in eye for eye
Re: Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo by Illuminatiship(m): 8:36pm On May 02, 2021
government nor dey pay them well but as for the soldier God go punish am
Re: Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 02, 2021
Some one told me rapture has happened since last year, with this happenings I think he's right.
Re: Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo by falcon01: 1:35am On May 03, 2021
Nigerians are heartless, They don't think twice before committing evil. infact let's say I'm heartless I can kill a human, I don't think I can kill a child! but Imagine you collect money and killed the boy and you also got 2 boys of your own, and your dumb ass ain't smart enough to not get caught.
Re: Soldier Kidnapped And Killed Neighbor's Son(photo by ecomalchemist(m): 3:15am On May 03, 2021
You killed a child because of N50,000.

The devil does not reside in hell anymore, He's right amongst us.

(1) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO; Beautiful Lady Stripped N@ked For Sleeping With Her Friend’s Boyfri / Murdered For ₦150,000 : Brutal Murder Of Naomi Dooshima / Did James Ikenna Onuoha Actually Rape Anyone??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.