Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 (47433 Views)

FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections / Google Popularity , Peter Obi Overtake Tinubu, Atiku In Lagos ,North Central-pic / Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by goodnessme1(f): 5:53pm On May 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

The main thing is here is you must sit at home ��
As directed by massob��
Sit at home.

Order by ipob so .......

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by Omoslim26: 5:59pm On May 03, 2021
goodnessme1:
Sit at home.

Order by ipob so .......
You must sit at home as ordered by massob ��
not outlaws and occult group ipob ��

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by goodnessme1(f): 6:04pm On May 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

You must sit at home as ordered by massob ��

not outlaws and occult group ipob ��
Make i see you outside that day.You think Ipob is joking

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by Omoslim26: 6:06pm On May 03, 2021
goodnessme1:
Make i see you outside that day.You think Ipob is joking

Make I see you outside that day. You think massob is joking.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by goodnessme1(f): 6:13pm On May 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

Make I see you outside that day. You think massob is joking.
I love Massob.

I love Ipob.

And you must obey our order,now.....

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by Omoslim26: 6:18pm On May 03, 2021
goodnessme1:
I love Massob.

I love Ipob.

grin
goodnessme1:
I love Massob.

I love Ipob.

I love massob��
but I can never be brainwashed, if Massob fvuck like ipob I will turn my back on them.

You must obey massob order��

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by goodnessme1(f): 6:39pm On May 03, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

I love massob��
but I can never be brainwashed, if Massob fvuck like ipob I will turn my back on them.

You must obey massob order��
If you sit at home that day,just know you have obey ipob order.grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 03, 2021
Babysho:

I'm not Igbo and I'd like to think that I'm a detribalised Nigerian. I only speak English too..if that means anything.

"You don't deserve something if you're not strong and smart enough to take it." Would you say our governors and senators "deserve" to launder our commonwealth because they have strong cabals and they're smart enough to find the loopholes in the constitution to lie and betray our trust?

In a sense, would you say you're blaming the weak for being weak. Are you blaming the Igbos for being weak?

Note that I'm asking these questions from a neutral standpoint. I'm just trying to stay informed.

You and I are here and alive because are ancestors were violent survivors, it's the basic law of evolution. Am not blaming the weak for being weak or igbos for being weak, it's only a simple law; the strong, smart and united will rule over the weak.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by Jonathan39: 7:24pm On May 03, 2021
I omitted "knows" is that why you are crying?
Omoslim26:

Guy why why why you shouldn't have done this.��
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by mutvy: 7:31pm On May 03, 2021
I wish I was a soldier. I will kill as many Igbo people as possible that day.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by wizod(m): 7:34pm On May 03, 2021
Adam09:
I am losing my respect for some Igbos. How can someone sit somewhere and call another country a Zoo, then orders his kinsman to take up arms and fight a constituted Government is what I don't understand.
I am not in support of the government, but I can only join him to fight if himself, his wife, his siblings, his cousins are willing to take up arms and lead from the front.
Common Sunday the yoruba guy did not run from Nigeria.
1. so u don't know why d Igbos want to secede from d zoo?
2. did d army invade Sunday's house and kill his men? why can't u reason for once?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by nenyeRitta(f): 8:06pm On May 03, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu should shift his sit at home order on a week day not on Sunday that is public holidays and holy day for Christians.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by Omoslim26: 8:31pm On May 03, 2021
goodnessme1:
grin
goodnessme1:

Very wrong �� if Massob had not called for the sit at home, I would have picked my own special day to honour the great fallen Heroes, who died fighting for a just course not like some people dying for a scam package ��.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by chosengocap: 9:29pm On May 03, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Sunday's house has faced attacks twice, one of the other was set ablaze by government sponsored thugs, he has been attacked by state operatives while traveling, he didn't lead protests but led men into the bush to chase out bandits, or is it sowere who basically called for a revolution? Or is it the Niger Delta militants? None of them ran abroad disguised as a woman. Stop making excuses for cowards.

Pure bull's hit. The army was not sent against him the way it was sent against NK. Umuahia looked like Syria when that happened .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by ProWalker: 9:34pm On May 03, 2021
chosengocap:

Pure bull's hit. The army was not sent against him the way it was sent against NK. Umuahia looked like Syria when that happened .

The same excuse you gave to Ojuiku when he ran away with his family after causing the death of millions of his people

Why start something you can’t finish but will run when the heat is getting closer to you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by LegalWolf: 9:39pm On May 03, 2021
ygowon:
Aim achieved! I put up that comment to pepper sombori and you are the one. KANU will soon give you heart attack as you are already having sleepless night on him

This is a weak line bruv. Your position is intellectually untenable! Have sleepless night because of an idiot? Really? Loooooooool.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by Kingspin(m): 3:20am On May 04, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Give an Igbo man an inch, he will take a yard...

All of this is happening because of Buhari's weakness. I think we need Obasanjo for just 1month

Well, our fingers are crossed..
Are you a Biafran?
You are more concerned about Igbos than Fulanis who are grabbing lands and villages, killing innocent people and rape many yet you didn't give them an "inch" but they are all over your villages.
Name one place Igbos are on rampaging?
As for the terrorism challenges in Nigeria, your opinion does not matter.

You are here to look for LIKEs.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by Jagunlabiodua: 6:31am On May 04, 2021
McStoic:

Comparing Nnamdi Kanu to Sunday Igboho is an insult to MNK. What has Igboho suffered? Nnamdi Kanu was here before 2017 and dared the presidency by violating the conditions of his zoo imposed bail, he went to prison, he paid the supreme price by the loss of his parents, he wasn't allowed to come for their burial (can you imagine the psychological torture?) Etc. Now, he is in the UK for obvious reasons. One of them being that he superintends over IPOB which has membership from over 100 countries.

The headquarters of IPOB is also in UK. His family is based in UK. His other businesses are also based in UK. He is even a UN citizen!! What more do you want from him? If you don't have eyes, don't you have ears? Coming to your zoo to come and do what exactly? You clearly know nothing about warfare and the tactics!!

Many freedom fighters do fight and run away. You want him to come and dwell in this your zoogeria so that he will die prematurely abi? Even Moses who saved the Israelites once ran away to Midian. Baby Jesus who saves the world was taken to Egypt until Pharaoh's death..

Being ill informed is understood but making a living out of it is a very sociopathic and psychologically evil. No just make me vex this morning...

Typical Igbo man with overblown Ego, look let me tell you the truth Sunday igboho is superior to Nnamdi Kanu in a Man to Man comparison, MNK started a battle and ran before it started why? Because he had no violence and war experience, Igboho has this experience and he is a war Lord. MNK is too soft, lacks metaphysical powers, Sunday igboho is ready for war. You and Fulani have no War history but that’s a different case with Yorubas, only thing MNK beats Sunday igboho to is Education but in Freedom fighting Education does you no good, you only need native education and global exposure. MNK must return back to finish the fight he started, as it is now Yoruba Nation might come before Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by McStoic(m): 7:43am On May 04, 2021
Jagunlabiodua:

Typical Igbo man with overblown Ego, look let me tell you the truth Sunday igboho is superior to Nnamdi Kanu in a Man to Man comparison, MNK started a battle and ran before it started why? Because he had no violence and war experience, Igboho has this experience and he is a war Lord. MNK is too soft, lacks metaphysical powers, Sunday igboho is ready for war. You and Fulani have no War history but that’s a different case with Yorubas, only thing MNK beats Sunday igboho to is Education but in Freedom fighting Education does you no good, you only need native education and global exposure. MNK must return back to finish the fight he started, as it is now Yoruba Nation might come before Biafra.

Chaii.. never knew I was wasting my time with grade A novice. Byeee
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by T9ksy(m): 2:43pm On May 04, 2021
Echara:

Just read his comment with understanding. He said their fellow Yoruba comrades. He didn't say the entire yoruba people. That simply means that they could be sympathisers of his course among Yoruba people. And you know you can't speak the entire Yoruba people.

As for name callings, you're just the same as them. You people also call them all sorts of unprintable names the same way they do to you. So you both are the same.

As for making fortune in your land, anybody can go anywhere, work hard and make fortune. It's not you that made the fortune for him. Unless you want to tell me that everybody from there have made fortune. But that's not the case.

Naturally, I can't speak for ALL Yorubas but you guys can, hence why you and your ilk maintains that ALL Yorubas are "traitors", "betrayers" ati bebelo.

You people no get shame o. The same people you vilify daily as untrustworthy are the same one you 're now seeking their support for your, albeit, just cause.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by meccuno: 2:47pm On May 04, 2021
Igbos attract traffic to this TribalLand site. And most of the people cursing and abusing are Afonjas and Aboki. Na dem as usual. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by God1stson(m): 4:52pm On May 14, 2021
jamjo:

I agree with you that anything Igbo always takes an unusual dimension in Nigeria, but as an Igbo man, I love the idea of Biafra and also love restructuring because to me both are, win, win. But for restructuring to happen in Nigeria The East, West, Middle Belt, and south south leaders must as a matter of urgency come out in unison to threaten the existence of Nigeria with either we restructure or we disintegrate and stand by their words (by fire by force lol) or they will never get the restructuring. Diplomacy in the country called Nigeria is dead and buried, that is why when some Nigerians criticize MNK on the way he is going about his Biafran quest I laugh because MNK knows Nigeria in the back of his hands, had it been that the Igbo leaders joined with MNK at the time MNK was in Nigeria use him as a bargaining chip for restructuring and go to the west, middle belt and south-south believe me by now we would have on our way in restructuring Nigeria because the agitation for Biafra by MNK resuscitated the clamoring for restructuring again in Nigeria.

Your are correct but MNK can be reckless with his utterances, thereby earning so much enmity even those he could use as strategic allies. His actions are also irrational @times
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by chosengocap: 6:51am On Jul 20, 2021
ProWalker:

The same excuse you gave to Ojuiku when he ran away with his family after causing the death of millions of his people

Why start something you can’t finish but will run when the heat is getting closer to you
Why did your Lord and savior run to Benin republic? Before you run your mouth next time try to understand what a wise man like me is saying
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by chosengocap: 6:54am On Jul 20, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Sunday's house has faced attacks twice, one of the other was set ablaze by government sponsored thugs, he has been attacked by state operatives while traveling, he didn't lead protests but led men into the bush to chase out bandits, or is it sowere who basically called for a revolution? Or is it the Niger Delta militants? None of them ran abroad disguised as a woman. Stop making excuses for cowards.

Who was caught in Cotonou recently ? Who?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye At The Nottinghill Carnival In London (Pictures) / Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) / Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.