Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,972 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 (47431 Views)

FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections / Google Popularity , Peter Obi Overtake Tinubu, Atiku In Lagos ,North Central-pic / Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:15am On May 03, 2021
Adam09:
I am losing my respect for some Igbos. How can someone sit somewhere and call another country a Zoo, then orders his kinsman to take up arms and fight a constituted Government is what I don't understand.
I am not in support of the government, but I can only join him to fight if himself, his wife, his siblings, his cousins are willing to take up arms and lead from the front.
Common Sunday the yoruba guy did not run from Nigeria.

Thank you for using "Some" in your statement.. me sef I shock as some of them dey disgrace us..
Somebody dey em AC for em house for London den dey send them to confront the govt while he eats turkey in the comfort of his home.. so Pathetic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by MERCHANDISER: 9:18am On May 03, 2021
TONY042:
Presidential order!
May 3rd - Buhari
May 30th - Nnamdi Kanu
Nigeria na cruise
We have two leaders in Nigeria now. Nnamdi KANU and Buhari cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by mekuso89(m): 9:19am On May 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Give an Igbo man an inch, he will take a yard...

All of this is happening because of Buhari's weakness. I think we need Obasanjo for just 1month

Well, our fingers are crossed..
Give him one month and he will cut off your dick and send to China if you don't know. foolish people

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by mekuso89(m): 9:22am On May 03, 2021
Adam09:
I am losing my respect for some Igbos. How can someone sit somewhere and call another country a Zoo, then orders his kinsman to take up arms and fight a constituted Government is what I don't understand.
I am not in support of the government, but I can only join him to fight if himself, his wife, his siblings, his cousins are willing to take up arms and lead from the front.
How many of your Yoruba heroes been attacked by army at their homes and killed people there, you slowpoke

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by Theboss100(m): 9:23am On May 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Give an Igbo man an inch, he will take a yard...

All of this is happening because of Buhari's weakness. I think we need Obasanjo for just 1month

Well, our fingers are crossed..
Obasanjo can't do anything about it. This is beyond him. Even Abacha can't try it. It's going to be fire for fire.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:23am On May 03, 2021
Adam09:

YOU LACK KNOWLEDGE IF YOU THINK SUNDAY IGBOHO WAS ACTUALLY FIGHTING FOR ODUDUWA REPUBLIC. HE IS BEING USED BY TINUBU.

I DON'T BLAME PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHA. YOU ARE A PROPER IGNORAMUS IN POLITICAL MATTERS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:24am On May 03, 2021
iammo:

grin

I wonder what drug this dunce is always high on

You need job small boy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by MERCHANDISER: 9:25am On May 03, 2021
Biafra is the future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by akezn: 9:27am On May 03, 2021
E be like say una done dey mad. Make una no carry una nonsense come Lagos. Continue it in the East.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by michoim(m): 9:28am On May 03, 2021
Impostor
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by Kuginzi: 9:31am On May 03, 2021
Nnamdi KANU is nothing but a fraudulent fellow, a fraudster parading as an angel.
How can someone that calls himself a freedom fighter sits somewhere and be commanding his brainwashed Igbo people from his hideout. Pls what's the difference between KANU and these Africa greatest freedom fighters?
1. Nelson Mandela A living legend.
2. Kwame Nkrumah Former president of Ghana.
3. Robert Mugabe President of Zimbabwe. Fearless pan-Africanist of recent times who is fighting for the land which
belonged to his ancestors.
4. Patrice Lumumba A pan African hero and symbol of African nationalism. A martyr of the African cause.
5. Martin Luther King African-American religious and political leader who changed the course of life for all African-Americans.
His speech in 1968 “I have a dream” has become a classic.
6. Thabo Mbeki President of South Africa. The representative of the young generation of
new African statesmen. A Renaissance man.
7. Malcolm X African-American political leader. His resistance against racism helped African-Americans to realise their
dream.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by Kuginzi: 9:33am On May 03, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

We have two leaders in Nigeria now.
Nnamdi KANU and Buhari cheesy
You (the brainwashed Igbo people) now have 2 leaders

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by Theboss100(m): 9:35am On May 03, 2021
Biafravd:
Biafravd president has spoken, inconsequential 5% people must follow
To be honest with all those attacking him including you. What's your fvcking business in the order given. Are you a Biafran The order was for Biafrans. Mind your business. I too know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by Kuginzi: 9:36am On May 03, 2021
mekuso89:
How many of your Yoruba heroes been attacked by army at their homes and killed people there, you slowpoke
Continue.... Lamidi Cownu slave
He is enjoying somewhere while you are here killing yourself

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by mekuso89(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2021
Kuginzi:

Continue.... Lamidi Cownu slave
He is enjoying somewhere while you are here killing yourself
you are the slave not me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by berrystunn(m): 9:39am On May 03, 2021
tishbite41:
Lol

You must be a Grade C clown.

Where do you think IPOB source its funds from.
Are you the one paying ESN?

Hahaha hahaha how long will the payment last
2yr 4yr 5yr?
Soon they will be out of payment.. kidnapping will start just to meet up.

Ipob round donation is still on and available poor people away group together to keep the rich richer and also make someone Rich

Something like 9jabite , babaijebu , big brother 9ja and many more .

Let me give you another example
Dangote makes 14m every day.
Sugar, Salt , Flour and Oil
Poor and average people contribute upto 70% of the purchase.
(Large human resources)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by Nobody: 9:40am On May 03, 2021
ygowon:
Who is Nnamdi KANU?

Our leader, are you back from Benin Republic IDP camp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by berrystunn(m): 9:42am On May 03, 2021
Theboss100:
To be honest with all those attacking him including you. What's your fvcking business in the order given. Are you a Biafran The order was for Biafrans. Mind your business. I too know.

Useless directive. Do any business or market open on Sundays?

He should tell Biafra not to attend church on that day .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by Kuginzi: 9:43am On May 03, 2021
mekuso89:
you are the slave not me
Is Maazi LAmidi Cownu no more your Reader?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by dipson4u08(m): 9:44am On May 03, 2021
TONY042:
Presidential order!

May 3rd - Buhari

May 30th - Nnamdi Kanu

Nigeria na cruise

MAN ON THE RUN....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by OPPPS: 9:45am On May 03, 2021
Original supreme coward has spoken
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by Jicles(m): 9:47am On May 03, 2021
I didn't hear where he mentioned that in his live broadcast recently. People keep instigating false reportage. We should stop all these cos it ain't gonna help any one of us regardless. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by OPPPS: 9:49am On May 03, 2021
727seveen:
[s][/s]
Your coward diletor has spoken. Asslicker
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by Omoslim26: 9:55am On May 03, 2021
Jonathan39:
You are right, sensible Igbos who what to do, and it is to sit at home on may 30 grin grin grin

Guy why why why you shouldn't have done this.��

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by jrusky(m): 9:56am On May 03, 2021
Kanu again? This guy is taken this struggle to more messy platform.

If any of my staff of my tribe fail to appear at work that day then conside yourself unemploy with immediate effect I had done it before and will do it over and over.

I had send memo to all my staffs this morning failure to be on duty it is direct flight to sack with no mercy.

I built my businesses with my sweat not with Biafra or Kanu money. As I said I can not be in same page with Kanu if going this way is his way of achieving Biafra I'm sorry hell No because when I was in UK I knew himquiet well then I was hassling my a s s in cold dead winters for years but he was jobless living on his wife wages and benefits now that same lazy a s s hole want to come and dictate on my business? Mbanu not in this world.

Hey! look here foolish folks call me afonja or aboki your damn data and your damn headache I give no shit.

Any of my staff that fail to come to duty should consider himself or herself jobless let Kanu employ him or her.

If his speech is about to remove buhari or stand against the systematic islamization going on with all my heart I'm ready but talking about Biafra as key point sorry No. Biafra painful loss its Igbo fault going to war in the first place it was a miscalculated attempt. Full stop.

*This same Biafra war made me not to have a single uncle fom my father side they all went with Biafra army and never returned till today, 5 young men same parent for a war my poor grandparent knew nothing about.

I somehow support secessionist but not via Kanu seriously not via him he is a scam opportunist.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by colestephan86: 9:57am On May 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by athaboi(f): 9:58am On May 03, 2021
Adam09:
mumu man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by berrystunn(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2021
Kuginzi:
Nnamdi KANU is nothing but a fraudulent fellow, a fraudster parading as an angel.
How can someone that calls himself a freedom fighter sits somewhere and be commanding his brainwashed Igbo people from his hideout. Pls what's the difference between KANU and these Africa greatest freedom fighters?
1. Nelson Mandela A living legend.
2. Kwame Nkrumah Former president of Ghana.
3. Robert Mugabe President of Zimbabwe. Fearless pan-Africanist of recent times who is fighting for the land which
belonged to his ancestors.
4. Patrice Lumumba A pan African hero and symbol of African nationalism. A martyr of the African cause.
5. Martin Luther King African-American religious and political leader who changed the course of life for all African-Americans.
His speech in 1968 “I have a dream” has become a classic.
6. Thabo Mbeki President of South Africa. The representative of the young generation of
new African statesmen. A Renaissance man.
7. Malcolm X African-American political leader. His resistance against racism helped African-Americans to realise their
dream.

Let me state some Difference
1-Using too much propaganda.
2-Running away. (Hiding like rat )
3- know consultations. (From his actions)
4- specking up because is a British citizen. (Security)
5- Talks too much (without calculation)
6- have nothing to lose ( family , property etc)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 by Omoslim26: 10:00am On May 03, 2021
Kingscee:

Our ipob leader, are you back from Benin Republic IDP camp?

Speak for yourself and your group alone, the last time I checked he is not the leader of Massob or bcg or bnl or the Ohaneze youth group.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) / Dino Melaye At The Nottinghill Carnival In London (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.